• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Florida scientist says she was fired for refusing to change Covid-19 data 'to support reopen plan'

I wasn't making an argument. Simply calling out your post for what it is.
You’re just honest enough to acknowledge by implication what I wrote was true. That’s all I care about

You’re just honest enough to acknowledge by implication what I wrote was true. That’s all I care about
Now you presume too much and intentionally misrepresent what I wrote, which is just dishonest.

Now you presume too much and intentionally misrepresent what I wrote, which is just dishonest.
You only attacked me for writing, you never claimed it was wrong, and you still aren’t

You only attacked me for writing, you never claimed it was wrong, and you still aren’t
I didn't attack you. I called out your post for what it was. You're just being defensive now.

I didn't attack you. I called out your post for what it was. You're just being defensive now.
Man like number four of these whiny protesting posts, and you’re still not accusing me of lying.

Man like number four of these whiny protesting posts, and you’re still not accusing me of lying.
I'm accusing you of engaging in sweeping generalizations and ad hom attacks. But I have little doubt you think you're telling the truth. But that's irrelevant to the quality of your post.

They sure can attract'm. The vast majority of "Floridians" are not native to the state. As pop increased, over time, so did the % of Rep/cons.
I wonder why she moved there? Maybe she thought they'd buy her bullshit conspiracy theories, but it seems even Floridians couldn't be fooled by her.

Florida can't afford to import any crazy... they are already over the edge.
Even they rejected her. And then she tried to play victim. What a dummy.

Back
Top Bottom