• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Florida company (170 employees) threatens permanent layoffs if Biden wins

You mean like voting for a malignant narcissist lying scumbag sack of shit who has completely mishandled this pandemic will have some bad consequences? Did you hear his latest at a crowd in Nevada, "Biden will listen to the scientists", God forbid. Also Christmas will be cancelled if Biden wins. The guy is lying disgrace and a danger to all Americans, especially the low intelligence ones that make up his base.
Uh, no. I mean like negative consequences for the employment of the people who work at this company and also vote for some particular candidate. Remember, the topic of this thread?

Donald Trump paid $750 in taxes. That's far less than I paid. Leona Helmsley the infamous Hotel heiress once said, "We don't pay taxes. Only little people pay taxes." And even Warren Buffet said that his tax rate was lower than his secretary's.

Yes, rich people pay most of the taxes but that's because they have most of the luxury income. Our entire system is set up to tax luxury income more and less the money people need to live. It's not that wealthy people are overtaxed. It's that wealth and income inequality is so outrageously out of control that they have all the wealth. So, why do they need tax cuts?

If you're not smart enough to figure out you've been conned by Republicans giving you sob stories about rich people being overtaxed then I can't help you.
Actually I as a bit off the top % of earners pay way more than I thought they did.

Each fall the IRS’s Statistics of Income division publishes an Individual Income Tax Returns Complete Report. The most recent report covers Tax Year 2017 (filed in 2018).

The new data shows that the top 1 percent of earners (with incomes over $515,371) paid nearly 39 percent of all income taxes, up slightly from the previous tax year’s 37 percent share. The amount of taxes paid in this percentile is nearly twice as much their adjusted gross income (AGI) load.

The top 10 percent of earners bore responsibility for 70 percent of all income taxes paid – up slightly from 2016 – while half of all tax filers paid 97 percent of all income tax revenue. Indicating the degree of progressivity in the code, the bottom 50 percent of earners took home 11 percent of total nationwide income while owing 3 percent of all income taxes.

As the chart shows facts do not care about your feelings. Not that you leftist care about facts.
yes you have been conned by leftist it is a sad thing that you are jealous of other peoples income.
maybe if you spent more time doing what they did instead of complaining about them you would be there as well.
Sorry I am not complaining about rich people being over taxed. so once again you prove you have no clue what you are talking about.

taxes.jpg

The Jim Crow laws were created by your ilk, remember?

I'm merely upholding Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 by eliminating any anti-American communist Democrat from the payroll - permanently.

You are being bigoted with a convoluted motivation to try and promote as much Jim Crow Groomed in Ideology as you can conjure up. Anyone dumb enough to vote for Republican, are only voting for "White Nationalist Agenda"... It's nothing more than a mass of white people, trying by every desperation to hang on to white male dominance by any means and level of savagery they can conjure up. It's why the Dixiecrats flooded in and adopted Republicanism, trying to play a psychological ploy, to covert seek ways to still enact bias, bigotry, racism and gender discrimination while trying to hoard money and keep wages low.

You are not fooling anyone but yourself. Time will see you in financial ruins, because there is no profit in evil...

Mark 8:36
For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?

Ezekiel 18:18
As for his father, because he cruelly oppressed, spoiled his brother by violence, and did that which is not good among his people, lo, even he shall die in his iniquity.

I'm not denying anything. I'm giving you a grade school education in basic civics since you obviously have no clue how your own government functions. Presidents do not raise or lower taxes and Presidents do not enact laws. That is the authority of Congress, a completely separate branch of government.

If you are going to post on a political forum you should at least have a very basic grasp of how your own government functions, which you clearly do not.
So when Biden say he wants to raise taxes on those making over $400,000 a year and he signs a bill that does that he will have nothing to do with the tax hike? Good to know.

Uh, no. I mean like negative consequences for the employment of the people who work at this company and also vote for some particular candidate. Remember, the topic of this thread?
I remember its about a conservative scumbag who thinks he has a right to tell his fellow Americans how to vote because he happens to be their employer. Well **** him and all like him.

I remember its about a conservative scumbag who thinks he has a right to tell his fellow Americans how to vote because he happens to be their employer. Well **** him and all like him.
Perhaps you could show me where he tells people how to vote? Also, telling fellow Americans how to vote is half of what's been going on on this forum for months. Get off your high ****ing horse.

Perhaps you could show me where he tells people how to vote? Also, telling fellow Americans how to vote is half of what's been going on on this forum for months. Get off your high ****ing horse.
HUGE difference when its an employer or someone with undue influence. HUGE difference. Threatening jobs based on an ASSumption if one candidate doesn't win. You know what happens when a scumbag like that assumes? The guy is a ****ing disgrace much like the repukes in California putting up fake ballot collection boxes or the repuke party in a small town in New Jersey sending out "fear" letters.

HUGE difference when its an employer or someone with undue influence. HUGE difference. Threatening jobs based on an ASSumption if one candidate doesn't win. You know what happens when a scumbag like that assumes? The guy is a ****ing disgrace much like the repukes in California putting up fake ballot collection boxes or the repuke party in a small town in New Jersey sending out "fear" letters.

If I told you that if a hurricane hit the factory, you might get laid off, is that a threat?

Biden is tantamount to a Hurricane so far as business is concerned.

Would it be better that the boss refuse to inform them and should Biden get elected then he lays them all off? And no advance warning?

Sure, he could hit them in the head after the election with no warning and then lay them off. Telling them after it is to late it was due to Biden.

So you do not believe in full disclosure it looks like from here.

If I told you that if a hurricane hit the factory, you might get laid off, is that a threat?

Biden is tantamount to a Hurricane so far as business is concerned.

Would it be better that the boss refuse to inform them and should Biden get elected then he lays them all off? And no advance warning?
That is just plain bullshit. Go spew it to your fellow low intelligence cultists.

Sure, he could hit them in the head after the election with no warning and then lay them off. Telling them after it is to late it was due to Biden.

So you do not believe in full disclosure it looks like from here.
I don't believe in lying sacks of shit!

I think it's plain to all that you're not going to stop ASSuming things that aren't in the letter. Enjoy your circle-jerk, then.

Well, the huge Trump supporting owner didn't exactly do it that way. He was way more sneaky. Check this out...

"The head of that company put letters in pay stub envelopes saying if President Trump doesn’t win re-election, they might lose their jobs.

Our NBC affiliate station WESH 2 News spoke to some of the 170 employees as they were heading home from Daniels Manufacturing in Orlando, where a Trump banner is displayed on the flag pole out front.

Some said they were voting for Trump, while others we spoke to said they were upset to receive a letter obtained through a company source from DMC president George Daniels.

The letter warns: “If Trump and the Republicans win (the election), DMC will hopefully be able to continue operating, more or less as it has been operating lately.”

“However, if Biden and the Democrats win, DMC could be forced to begin permanent layoffs beginning in late 2020 and/or early 2021.”

“Everybody has a choice to make their own decision,” employee Stan Smith said.

Smith says the letter, which he considered offensive, is one of the reasons he’s quitting.

Other workers, who told us they were too afraid to be fired to speak with us, said they felt intimidated by the letter."

This begs the question, isn't his doing this a crime? Voter intimidation? Someone forward this to the FBI.

Are we going to just ignore the FACT that if Biden wins there will be MASSIVE permanent layoffs throughout our nation?

Why are you ignoring the fact that, historically speaking, american economy does better when Democrats are in office.

"The Economy does better under the Democrats" ---- Donald Trump ( a few years before he ran )

ON the two big economic crashes, 1929 and 2008, a Republican was president.
The only time in modern history there was a billion dollar budget surplus, a Democrat was president.

• Budget deficits under Republican Presidents have been $4 trillion more than under Democratic Presidents.
  • Ten of the last eleven recessions have begun under Republican Presidents

It is simply a fact that since World War II, Democratic presidents have seen 24.4 million more jobs created on their watch—an average of 78.6% more jobs created per year of Democratic administrations—than have Republican presidents. Ditto real GDP growth, 44% higher under Democratic presidents. On the flip side, unemployment has been 18% higher under GOP presidents.

dem-repub-stocks.jpg

Gdp-demsbetter.jpg

Last edited:
This begs the question, isn't his doing this a crime? Voter intimidation? Someone forward this to the FBI.
he was JUST sneaky enough for it not to be criminal.

"nice wife you have there. i hope nothing happens to her."

I think it's plain to all that you're not going to stop ASSuming things that aren't in the letter. Enjoy your circle-jerk, then.
What is plain to see is the guy was trying to intimidate his employees to vote for the malignant narcissist scumbag POS. Nice emails received by largely democratic districts in South Florida threatening them unless they vote for the narcissist scumbag. Either a repuke dirty trick or foreign interference. I'm not surprised.

What is plain to see is the guy was trying to intimidate his employees to vote for the malignant narcissist scumbag POS.
yup

but he was sneaky about it so not to be arrested.

Has there been any layoffs yet?

Back
Top Bottom