• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

First Texas bus drops off migrants blocks from US Capitol in Washington, DC

Biden is seeking to obey law and treaty obligations on the border. Don’t like it, tell your reps to repeal the laws and get out of the treaties.
OMG, another example of liberalism on display and the problems with our education system. Enough said about a California Berkeley Education

“We are sending them to the United States capital, where the Biden administration will be able to more immediately address the needs of the people that they are allowing to come across our border,” the Republican governor added.

Paging Joe!!!! Oh Joe, come out, come out wherever you are.... :giggle:

he should make them citizens, that would really piss of the racist Texas losers

i don't understand why this is still an issue.

when the Trump Administration/Republican Congress fixed the illegal immigration issue and imposed huge penalties against companies that employ illegals that fixed the problem.

Congress has addressed the issue. It's the Biden administration is refusing the follow the law.
The laws in question are the Refugee Act of 1980 and 2-3 binding treaties the US ratified. Which of these is Biden refusing to follow?

Do you think people crossing the Rio Grande illegally are vaccinated and being screened for covid?
Doesn't matter. Fauci says hundreds of thousands of illegal immigrants being seeded all around the country are absolutely no covid risk to us citizens.:rolleyes:

Doesn't matter. Fauci says hundreds of thousands of illegal immigrants being seeded all around the country are absolutely no covid risk to us citizens.:rolleyes:
Right, amazing how all those Covid testing facilities are located in the middle of the Rio Grande River to check people coming into the country and providing vaccinations.

Political stunt? ROFLMAO, so you think Biden is relocating people all over the country to solve the labor problem? ROFLMAO, Have no idea what it is about liberalism that creates your kind of loyalty. I grew up a Democrat and was never this loyal
I didn't say Biden was relocating people. Where did you get that?

I said Abbot relocating people is a political stunt.

I also never said this would solve the labor problem.

I simply stated I bet many on this bus will be hired despite being illegals.

The irony of your "loyalty" claim is I reject both sides immigration policies while based on your post history your unconditional loyalty is to one man.

Ultimately, as long as employers hire illegals while voters rant about walls and buses, the problem with illegal immigration will only grow.

Feel free to pass this message on to your corporate masters.

Right, amazing how all those Covid testing facilities are located in the middle of the Rio Grande River to check people coming into the country and providing vaccinations.
The Rio Grande is miraculous. It ameliorates all communicable diseases.

The laws in question are the Refugee Act of 1980 and 2-3 binding treaties the US ratified. Which of these is Biden refusing to follow?
WTF are you talking about? Refugees?

OMG, another example of liberalism on display and the problems with our education system. Enough said about a California Berkeley Education
No, I humbly suggest that my 20 year experience working on asylum/refugee issues, reviewing thousands of cases, visiting dozens of places holding migrants, writing reports, and discussions with immigration authorities are on display through some of my comments. That said, things may have changed in the years since I worked in the field. What therefore accounts for my ignorance, given that I didn’t go to school in Berkeley?

As a resident of TX, thank you Governor Abbott for making the border issue a national one
ROTFL, only thing that could be better is to give them $20 and a f*ck Biden t-shirt.

Virtue signalling at its finest.

Great, that booming Biden economy on display

Indeed it is!

Like I said, all of these people will find work within 30 days. I doubt that any of them will be homeless for more than a few days.

Meanwhile, all the angry old white people will rant and rave about it, and bobbing their bobble heads every time Fox plays the mexihate game.

Theese immigrants (illegal or otherwise) will be too busy for that .

They’ll be at work.

No, I humbly suggest that my 20 year experience working on asylum/refugee issues, reviewing thousands of cases, visiting dozens of places holding migrants, writing reports, and discussions with immigration authorities are on display through some of my comments. That said, things may have changed in the years since I worked in the field. What therefore accounts for my ignorance, given that I didn’t go to school in Berkeley?
Yep, can see that liberal understanding of the law resonating in everything you post. Illegals are invading this country and you are either oblivious to the problem or part of the problem

Indeed it is!

Like I said, all of these people will find work within 30 days. I doubt that any of them will be homeless for more than a few days.
Awesome, nothing like hiring an illegal immigrant for the market place, right? Wonder why it is that California and NY lead the nation in homeless since they are the bastions of liberalism, where are the jobs?

Worthless political grandstanding at taxpayer expense.

Typically Trumplican.

Yep, can see that liberal understanding of the law resonating in everything you post. Illegals are invading this country and you are either oblivious to the problem or part of the problem
And you are oblivious to the law itself.

here is what is amazing, the double standard you have, governor Abbott sending illegals to DC vs Biden transporting illegals all over the country. such loyalty to liberalism, why?

Yes, Trump's transporting illegals all over the country was your loyalty to liberalism and now it's to governor Abbott for sending them to DC. I don't care why.

Political stunt? ROFLMAO, so you think Biden is relocating people all over the country to solve the labor problem? ROFLMAO, Have no idea what it is about liberalism that creates your kind of loyalty. I grew up a Democrat and was never this loyal

Abbott got played... Did he not think there were reporters who would interview these guys?

Back
Top Bottom