• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

First question

It’s going to disappear. One day — it’s like a miracle — it will disappear.

Yes, when the next Republican president is elected, it will disappear like magic from their consciousness.

The OP indeed is rather hilarious almost as if on cue. Then again it does such a good job of highlighting the irony that I wonder if Logical1 actually is a left-leaning Democrat hiding in plain sight. After all, it's not possible to highlight GOP hypocrisy more strongly than the OP.

In any case, the deficit is an important issue and while the previous Administration more or less completely ignored it, I hope the current one will take a stab at reining it in. I'd like to see a soft goal of perhaps keeping 2021 flat to 2020, and 2022 flat to 2019. The current trend is not sustainable and once again it will fall to a Democrat in the White House to bring us back from the precipice.
When did democrats ever worry about the deficit?

Yes, when the next Republican president is elected, it will disappear like magic from their consciousness.
Congress doesn't have much appetite for stoping spending our money.

What is Biden going to do about the national debt???
LOL!!! And here we go!!!

Trump ran up more debt in 4 years than any president in history. He is responsible for almost as much debt in 4 years as Obama had in 8.

But you didn't care about any of that did you? It's only now on day 1 of a Democrat administration give 2 shits about the debt.

But fine, I'll answer your question cause it's easy...
1.) He's going to handle COVID and thereby get the economy back on track which will bring in more tax revenue.
2.) He's going to end the idiotic Trump tax cuts which will also bring in more revenue.

Those two things alone will put us back on a much much better track similar to the one we were on when Obama left. It will take time, but over the course of his term you can rest assured the deficit will drop.

This would be a lie.

You need to back this up...................................... but you cannot because it's not true.

What a stupid accusation to make especially when it only makes a fool out of yourself.
Liars lie. You're lying.

And you're doing it moronically, at that.

It's not my job to find what does NOT exist (i.e. you expressing concern about deficits created by Trump's $4 TRILLION tax cut).

It's YOUR job to point out ANY examples of you doing so while Trump was in office.

You won't do that....because you CAN'T do it. And we both know that, don't we?

Of course we do. But, chances are, you'll lie about that too.

Some people have cared about it for a long time, but here you go with your middle school gymnastics right on que.

Do you think you could find even a single post on this forum from a Trumper complaining about the debt Trump added?

This would be a lie.

You need to back this up...................................... but you cannot because it's not true.

What a stupid accusation to make especially when it only makes a fool out of yourself.

Here....I will back it up....here is a list of all the post from the Trumpers complaining about the debt Trump added...

Back
Top Bottom