• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Feds Execute Search Warrant on Rudy Giuliani's NYC Apartment

Hmm...things are not looking so good for old Rudy.

Let's hope Roger Stone is next. There will be no silencing pardon, this time. Actually, I'd like to see Manafort go - too.

I don't think he's that stupid to leave any incriminating evidence around, if in fact there is any.

YMMV
Uh, you did watch the Four Seasons press conference, right? The Borat movie? The butt dial recordings? This guy doesn't know how to wash out hair dye after perhaps decades of using it. I would not be surprised that his place was searched because he accidentally emailed the DoJ incriminating evidence.

Uh, you did watch the Four Seasons press conference, right? The Borat movie? The butt dial recordings? This guy doesn't know how to wash out hair dye after perhaps decades of using it. I would not be surprised that his place was searched because he accidentally emailed the DoJ incriminating evidence.

Yes, the man that once thought that he was Presidental material has turned out to be quite a pathetic human being actually. As a matter of fact, so has his counsel, Guilliani.

Ahh, yeah that's true. But he was deep into his "stolen election" disinformation campaign. I wonder if he deluded himself into thinking it would turn out differently. But yes, it may come back to bite him on the ass.
Trump may have thought that the appointees he had buried in the DOJ would protect him. Pardoning Rudy would have called attention that he didn't want.

The current word is that this raid is related to a FARA investigation. That makes sense. Pretty much everyone associated with Trump has been investigated for FARA violations. If you can't get the mother****ers for one then then get them for another!!!

What's a little crime between friends, right? No big deal, right?

Sort of like..your everyday college kegger.

As a former prosecutor he should know that law enforcement has experts able to retrieve deleted information from a hard drive. But then again as you say he's not that smart or he wouldn't be under investigation to begin with.
Smart people do stupid things all the time. Just because people have intelligence doesn't mean they use it.

Has anyone come to Giuliani's defense except his son and the usual DP GQP cheerleaders?
Other than the son above, I can't imagine anyone putting their name to that defense. Hence, we'll see partisans defend the creep, but only anonymously.

I see the possibility that Rudy so arrogant he felt he would never be caught or convicted, and therefore left a lot of evidence behind.

I do look for him to have a stroke or heart attack in the near future. He is horribly unhealthy and old. Even worse than Trump. And this will add stress. And it wouldn't surprise me if his liver is pickled from alcohol.

I see the possibility that Rudy so arrogant he felt he would never be caught or convicted, and therefore left a lot of evidence behind.

I do look for him to have a stroke or heart attack in the near future. He is horribly unhealthy and old. Even worse than Trump. And this will add stress. And it wouldn't surprise me if his liver is pickled from alcohol.
I suspect it's more due to incompetence than arrogance. Rudy hasn't been the sharpest pencil in the box for decades.

His plot against our foreign relations team in Ukraine were despicable. Surprised he isnt in jail for that already.

I wouldn't go so far as to say that...
You mean the stuff that was put on the laptop after the shop owner got the laptop?

Yeah I have a bridge to sell you in Oklahoma near the ocean

Back
Top Bottom