• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Federal judge rules Tennessee abortion law unconstitutional

Don't worry.

I am sure you can wash it off.

Have you figured out words mean things?
It's not words that are important, it's the actions, like ignoring children murdered on beaches, bombed, or tortured or imprisoned without trial, by your IDF

Words are important.

And your use of intentionally inflamatory and inaccurate terminology is dishonest.
You are entitled to your opinion, as Am I! The words I chose, are my words, not yours, I live by concepts of duty, morals etc, while you live for the protection of your Zionist clique! Not forgetting your hatred of American freedom!
My opinion of your RBG, that bitter and twisted women, passing an act that destroys life, I find abhorrent and disgusting, but you readily accept your IDF strangulation of ten your old children, I shall certainly not compete in getting into the sewer you find acceptable!

Good decision.

There is no other medical procedure that people try to make it harder to get.

WIll disagree with you on that one. Most medical procedures in this country have a two step process, one for initial consultation and the second for the actual procedure.

We can continue to assume that an abortion is the same exact procedure as a pulled tooth or wart removal but it is not. Anyone who has ever lived thru an unwanted pregnancy as a man or a woman would actually understand the impact of the decision. There are absolutely emotional effects from abortion.

I as a male have had a long successful and prosperous life. I have a wife of 40 years and four children, my wife and I should have had five children but we were young, very unsure of each other and scared. It is forty years since that dark and sad day and I still think about it and regret it. I can not even imagine how my wife feels when she sees her grandchildren.

Bill Clinton was a middle of the road politician who felt that we as a society should be fighting as much as humanly possible to reduce the frequency of abortion.

WIll disagree with you on that one. Most medical procedures in this country have a two step process, one for initial consultation and the second for the actual procedure.

We can continue to assume that an abortion is the same exact procedure as a pulled tooth or wart removal but it is not. Anyone who has ever lived thru an unwanted pregnancy as a man or a woman would actually understand the impact of the decision. There are absolutely emotional effects from abortion.

I as a male have had a long successful and prosperous life. I have a wife of 40 years and four children, my wife and I should have had five children but we were young, very unsure of each other and scared. It is forty years since that dark and sad day and I still think about it and regret it. I can not even imagine how my wife feels when she sees her grandchildren.

Bill Clinton was a middle of the road politician who felt that we as a society should be fighting as much as humanly possible to reduce the frequency of abortion.
A two step process...! No three, unless it's for abortion, the killing of a life!
I'm not prepared to discuss your personal circumstances, as it's not appropriate and out of respect to you both.
I can empathise and sympathise with your and your wife's position. We cannot turn the clock back! You cannot live your life without regrets, if your a caring human being! That's life!
I have always had strong opinions regarding abortion because I'm a humanist and I believe all life is sacred. I'm not materialistic and have strong family values and ties, and have my own religious values.
I have six children, and everyone of them are as independent of thought, as me! We have had that circumstances where one became pregnant, When the time came, we asked her what she wanted to do, and now we have a teenage grandson with the charm humour and character we are lucky and proud to have and to know. Such was the love of my daughter, to her son, my grandson knows his fathers side of the family as well as us! That to me is real motherly love, nothing like the targers around here!
As for Bill Clinton, while I detested him, and his sidekick, he was the most affable for a long time, but I'd never trust him or any American politician, with my most precious of gifts.

You are entitled to your opinion, as Am I!

Opinions aren't relevant when one is looking at the legal definitions of words.

The words I chose, are my words, not yours,

And your words are intentionally incorrect and inflamatory.

I live by concepts of duty, morals etc,

Do your duties and morals include dishonesty, name calling and inflammatory speech?

while you live for the protection of your Zionist clique!

Introduction of JEWS into a discussion of other things. You must be obsessed with JEWS.

Not forgetting your hatred of American freedom!

Quote me once demonstrating hatred of American freedom. Put up or shut up.

My opinion of your RBG, that bitter and twisted women, passing an act that destroys life,

You keep making that claim yet you cannot name the act Ruth Bader Ginsberg "passed". Share. What law did she "pass"? Put up or shut up.

I find abhorrent and disgusting, but you readily accept your IDF strangulation of ten your old children, I shall certainly not compete in getting into the sewer you find acceptable!

References to Israel/Palestine belong in that forum. Open a thread in the I/P forum. I have said this time and again.

Why do you insist on trying to bring them here?

What do you mean, the get out of jail card? The act, not law, which allows women to murder a child and get away with it!

I always respect women, but not targers!

Murder means something in the real world. And in our countries murder =/= abortion.

The vast majority of women who abort do not regret it.

Any intelligent woman also thinks we should be fighting to reduce the frequency of abortion. That's why pro-choice women support intelligent, truthful sex-ed, insurance that covers women's contraceptives, easy access to clinics that provide cheap women't contraceptives, parental counseling and as a last resort abortion. The child of an unwanted and unplanned for pregnancy has a very bleak and depressing future. Abortion is tragic, but it gives the family a chance to plan, save, grow-up and be ready for the children they can love and care for with joy. The child you mourn had a very good chance of destroying the chance for the 4 wonderful children you now have.

Women are pragmatic. The odds are that your wife belongs to the 95% of women that know abortion was the right thing to do.

Last edited:
Any intelligent woman also thinks we should be fighting to reduce the frequency of abortion. That's why pro-choice women support intelligent, truthful sex-ed, insurance that covers women's contraceptives, easy access to clinics that provide cheap women't contraceptives, parental counseling and as a last resort abortion. The child of an unwanted and unplanned for pregnancy has a very bleak and depressing future. Abortion is tragic, but it gives the family a chance to plan, save, grow-up and be ready for the children they can love and care for with joy. The child you mourn had a very good chance of destroying the chance for the 4 wonderful children you now have.

Women are pragmatic. The odds are that your wife belongs to the 95% of women that know abortion was the right thing to do.
Agreed. And regret doesnt mean it was the wrong decision. We all have to make a lot of difficult decisions in life...that doesnt mean they were wrong.

Back
Top Bottom