• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

FBI Proves Hunter Biden's Computer NOT Russian Smear

FBI said the computer was checked and ruled legit. NOT a smear or hoax. I hope CNN puts this on their front page. LOL
Your unwillingness to provide a reputable source, or any source at all is a screaming indicator of your lack of credibility.

Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe said “there is no intelligence that supports” the idea that the purported Hunter Biden laptop and the emails on it “are part of a Russian disinformation campaign.”
Oh, well. Is the investigation closed? Sounds like a progress report, not a conclusion, my disappointed friend :(

FBI said the computer was checked and ruled legit. NOT a smear or hoax. I hope CNN puts this on their front page. LOL
It is not legit. Sorry

Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe said “there is no intelligence that supports” the idea that the purported Hunter Biden laptop and the emails on it “are part of a Russian disinformation campaign.”

Wow. They wrapped up an investigation in a couple of days, and 18 months later Durham and Barr still can't produce evidence of spying?

Can we see a link from the FBI backing all of this up?

And I thought the FBI was Deep State. I thought our intelligence agencies can't be trusted. That's what Trump said in Helsinki while standing next to his pal Vlad.

Oh, well. Is the investigation closed? Sounds like a progress report, not a conclusion, my disappointed friend :(
No, it was to show that the left media that has been saying this was Russian Disinformation to write this off was wrong. No other claims were made. Any extrapolation was done on your part.

The prosecutor was after Burisma.
Wrong again. Shokin wasn’t fired because he was investigating Burisma Holdings. At the time Shokin was fired, he wasn’t investigating Burisma Holdings, or anyone else.

Shokin was, in fact, fired for not investigating and prosecuting corruption.

Do some homework.

So you admit nothing on the computer has been verified.

Just say that
It isn't MY opinion. The fact is, the left media parrots the find of this as a Russian Smear campaign of disinformation. That has been proven false. No other claims were made. Unless you magically saw them appear somewhere.

It isn't MY opinion. The fact is, the left media parrots the find of this as a Russian Smear campaign of disinformation. That has been proven false. No other claims were made. Unless you magically saw them appear somewhere.
Good. Then we agree nothing on the computer was verified. It could just be pictures of the Grand Canyon for all we know

Wrong again. Shokin wasn’t fired because he was investigating Burisma Holdings. At the time Shokin was fired, he wasn’t investigating Burisma Holdings, or anyone else.

Shokin was, in fact, fired for not investigating and prosecuting corruption.

Do some homework.

No, but it disproves the leftist news parroting to write off this newest problem
Rudy is the Human Russian Transmitter and Ratcliffe is a Trump political hack. Ratcliffe really didn't say anything at this point. Basically he said, "he doesn't know". WOW....another Trump hack that doesn't know anything. What a shocker.

If Ratcliffe were a REAL DNI he would simply look at where Hunter was (more Russian spy per capita than any country in the world) and Rudy being in the middle of this mess and know that the source was a Russian Hack and recognize that good trade-craft would require that some of the emails be authentic. SOME of the emails would be authentic.

It is a wonderful piece of muckraking propaganda but everything else around it was pretty poorly done. The Delaware Computer Repair shop part of the story is laughable and using Rudy as a delivery boy was STUUUUUPID.

Ratcliffe is a Trump stoogie. Nothing he says is credible. When he was appointed, it was pointed out he was not qualified.

https://www.outsidethebeltway.com/j...fied-to-be-director-of-national-intelligence/

Ratcliffe is a Trump stoogie. Nothing he says is credible. When he was appointed, it was pointed out he was not qualified.

https://www.outsidethebeltway.com/j...fied-to-be-director-of-national-intelligence/

OK so disavow the guy at the top, as if you have a higher person that likes Joe. LOL

THAT is Rudy sticking his hands down his pants in front of a 15 year old.

AND it's BINGO on my 2020 card. I just won the whole year.
The actress is actually 24.

Rudy is the Human Russian Transmitter and Ratcliffe is a Trump political hack. Ratcliffe really didn't say anything at this point. Basically he said, "he doesn't know". WOW....another Trump hack that doesn't know anything. What a shocker.

If Ratcliffe were a REAL DNI he would simply look at where Hunter was (more Russian spy per capita than any country in the world) and Rudy being in the middle of this mess and know that the source was a Russian Hack and recognize that good trade-craft would require that some of the emails be authentic. SOME of the emails would be authentic.

It is a wonderful piece of muckraking propaganda but everything else around it was pretty poorly done. The Delaware Computer Repair shop part of the story is laughable and using Rudy as a delivery boy was STUUUUUPID.
You are way more than welcome to post links to support your opinion. I await those....

Back
Top Bottom