• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

FBI Proves Hunter Biden's Computer NOT Russian Smear

You said that I made up that the FBI subpoenaed the laptop. I didn't. I guess you think the FBI is part of the Russian disinformation operation now. It's all rather comical. Somebody needs to ask Grandpa whether the emails are authentic. If he says no then he needs to prove it and tell us why the FBI doesn't say they are. If he says yes, then he's admitted to being a crook who sells his office. What is absolutely clear is that he's unfit for the presidency or much of anything else.
When federal enforcement seizes property it is not done by subpoena.

When federal enforcement seizes property it is not done by subpoena.

I already showed you the link. It hardly matters, though, as more dirt emerges daily on the Bidens' influence peddling business empire.

I already showed you the link. It hardly matters, though, as more dirt emerges daily on the Bidens' influence peddling business empire.
Why hasn’t Rudy allowed any experts to validate any of his nonsense? You see Rudy lose his mind on Fox Business when they compared him to Christopher Steele.

Why hasn’t Rudy allowed any experts to validate any of his nonsense? You see Rudy lose his mind on Fox Business when they compared him to Christopher Steele.

The FBI is free to look at anything and everything he has but we've already seen and heard more than enough to know the Biden family is a crime family.

The FBI is free to look at anything and everything he has but we've already seen and heard more than enough to know the Biden family is a crime family.
Not from.the fbi.

They have found nothing illegal regarding the bidens

Deflection Rudy is a cyber security expert, show the metadata

Back
Top Bottom