• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

FBI director could appear before lawmakers to explain Clinton decision

FBI director could appear before lawmakers to explain Clinton decision
FBI director could appear before lawmakers to explain Clinton decision | Fox News

FBI Director James Comey took no questions after his bombshell announcement Tuesday that he would not recommend criminal charges against Hillary Clinton over her private email system, but he - and his boss - may soon answer to lawmakers.

Thinking this needs a new thread...

Comey gave the Republicans a gift, I hope they see that.

Seriously, all they have to do is ask one question: "Were you pressured to not recommend charges". Don't expect Comey to crack that easy. Of course he was, but if he won't admit it, use the political indictment he gave you and shut up.

Comey seems like a good dude. I don't know if his conclusion was good or not in recommending not prosecuting, personally not knowledgeable enough on the legalese to be confident in saying one way or the other.

Comey: Hillary Clinton may not have been sophisticated enough to understand classified markings

LOL! And she wants to be PRESIDENT.

I guess her supporters are complacent with incompetence at the highest level of government. Either that or they don't understand the dangers of electing an unfit person lacking the necessary ability and skills to perform the job of POTUS.

Μολὼν λαβέ;1066049796 said:
I guess her supporters are complacent with incompetence at the highest level of government. Either that or they don't understand the dangers of electing an unfit person lacking the necessary ability and skills to perform the job of POTUS.

I'd say they're complacent simply because it's Hillary.

I, for one, am waiting for the investigation of the investigation of the investigation of the investigation of the investigation.

Needs more investigation.

Back
Top Bottom