• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

FB oversight board upholds Trump's suspension

so, he didn't get preferential treatment?
I can almost hear him whining and complaining about this very topic. It was..... Strangely comforting in a way......😆

I can almost hear him whining and complaining about this very topic. It was..... Strangely comforting in a way......😆
I would pay to go to 'the southern white house' just to see his reaction. I'd even bring a confederate flag to make him feel better.

so if i get banned from Twitter/FB/Instagram (for breaking their house rules) they will go back and revisit the ban later??

btw, i was banned from the Hannity message board until November 23, 3020. how do i get the Donald Trump special review treatment?

Oh...boo hoo.

Hey...I got a secret for you...don't tell anyone...but...Trump DOESN'T CARE!!!
this post is a lie. you can tell by the way he reacted when, after they gave him way more leeway than they would give you and then banned him, he whined like a toddler without a toy.

hey, i'm sure people will be banned here this week. let's ask the mods if any get special consideration for breaking the rules and lying a LOT.

Lets not forget that the Board really threw the entire mess back in Zucker-creeps lap. He tried to sidestep a decision that was not something he could sidestep and got nailed for it. So the ban of the Trump account continues but the Board also called on facebook to create understandable rules and clearer rational for banning Trump.

they made the correct decison. Facts and truth matter.

this post is a lie. you can tell by the way he reacted when, after they gave him way more leeway than they would give you and then banned him, he whined like a toddler without a toy.
How did he react today?

I didn't realize The Donald shared his personal opinions with you. Please post the email he sent you saying he didn't care. Or was it pillow talk?
I don't post personal emails on this forum. Do you?

Oh...boo hoo.

Hey...I got a secret for you...don't tell anyone...but...Trump DOESN'T CARE!!!
I wonder if he misses the old days when he could tweet the night away........ It's kinda sad... Now Tweety can't tweet.

Well, Pence is still on Facebook.

Back
Top Bottom