• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Favorite Christian songs

Bear5131

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Conservative
Post them here

Beautiful Celtic Version of Silent Night​

Strictly Rastafarian, but I've heard it played in Christian church. Hijacking the best bits as usual.

When Jesus returns, I'd like to hear this song as his backup.

CLASSIC HYMN ---- THERE SHALL BE SHOWERS OF BLESSING:

CLASSIC HYMN ----- ALL HAIL THE POWER OF OF JESUS NAME:

When I played guitar for my church as a youth this was my favorite song to play but because it was very technical but because the music was so beautiful and the only cantor that could sing (had the range in her voice) was a young Philippino girl who had one of the most beautiful voices. When I played with her singing that old guitar I had was just the perfect match with her voice.

Back
Top Bottom