• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

"Fascist Bush! You are the terrorist!"

galenrox said:
"Oh I get it. I ain't laughing, but I get it." - Meatwad

Hhahahaha, leave it to the stoner to break out the ATHF.

classic

RightatNYU said:
Do you see that as an argument? Posting material from incredibly biased sites?

I can post tidbits from rush or michael savage if you like, but i prefer my discourse reasoned and intelligent.

If Savage or Rush makes what someone thinks is a valid point - by all means post it, and we can debate it's validity.

hipsterdufus said:
If Savage or Rush makes what someone thinks is a valid point - by all means post it, and we can debate it's validity.

Well.......I think what he is saying is.....if he wanted to take you to the dance, and initiate all the fore play, he would ask. What he is asking for is your ideas, not those of your trusted friends in the blogosphere.;)

Originally posted by Calm2Chaos:
Cook me something that had a face damm it...LOL
Don't you know lesbians do not cook..........they eat out!

Archon said:
Ever since power and greed have served to embellish our aspirations.
This brainwashing news cast will be followed with a Anti-War add paid for by VIACOM! Because we tell you what to believe! Then we tell your children too!Wordup!

VIACOM Corp. ownz:
CBS, MTV, Nickelodeon, Nick at Nite, VH1, BET, Paramount Pictures, Infinity Broadcasting, Viacom Outdoor, UPN, TV Land, Comedy Central, CMT: Country Music Television, King World, Spike TV, Showtime, and Simon & Schuster
http://www.viacom.com/
http://www.viacom.com/company_overview.jhtml

How VIACOM really feels and would like you to feel?:

From Viacom's Diversity Councils, Company-wide Volunteers In Action focusing on HIV/AIDS awareness and youth at risk, to the upcoming launch of our new gay and lesbian cable channel, LOGO, there is a broad range and depth to the way we integrate our beliefs into the Viacom culture. We attract a diverse pool of employees by offering access to programs such as same-sex partners financial counseling, lactation rooms, childcare back-up, eldercare assistance, etc. In return, that same pool provides the creative energy that makes Viacom the leader in our industry. http://www.viacom.com/diversity.jhtml
"We integrate our beliefs" :doh Need I say more? From the same page:
Community Outreach
Giving back to the communities we serve – whether it's through public service campaigns, our philanthropic fund or employee volunteerism – is part of our Company's mission. Whether we're heightening public awareness of HIV/AIDS through award-winning PSAs, volunteering a day to work on community service projects or giving grants to charitable organizations, we leverage the power of our brands, our people and our audience relationships to educate and influence positive, socially responsible behavior.
Now I wonder what they consider "Social Responsible Behavior"? "Influencing" "Our People"? :lol: Give me a break VIACOM!

Back
Top Bottom