• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Family saved by Zimmerman are terrified they’ll be attacked by unhinged Trayvon culti

Wehrwolfen

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
By: Bob Owens -
Jul• 23•13

Perhaps those of us that took some delight in George Zimmerman’s rescue of a family of four last week should have better anticipated the possible fallout from a cult prone to irrational violence:

The family rescued by George Zimmerman after a rollover crash in Florida are terrified they will become targets for hate mobs who have made death threats to the neighborhood vigilante.

Mark and Dana Michelle Gerstle told friends they do not want to talk publicly about Zimmerman for fear they will be accused of portraying him as a hero – and face a backlash from those who consider he got away with murder.​

[Excerpt]

Read more:
Family saved by Zimmerman are terrified they’ll be attacked by unhinged Trayvon cultists « Bob Owens

Welcome to the real hateful Progressive Marxist World.

Re: Family saved by Zimmerman are terrified they’ll be attacked by unhinged Trayvon c

Eh, not much of a source. It also is probably an overstatement that GZ "saved" the family. He stopped for an accident. Helped the people out. A good deed indeed. But "SAVED" them? Nah.

I saved a gopher turtle yesterday, an endangered species even. It had decided to stop while crossing to sun itself out on a fast county road that pickup trucks go flying down. I pulled right over on the shoulder, backed up, walked out into the road risking my very own life, picked it up and carried to the other side. No, I didn't have to risk my life for it, but I'm just that sort of guy. I'm certain in another reality GZ and I would be good buds because we're both just that sort of guy.

Yeah and the liberal greenies would want to crucify me for it if they knew. It's a federal felony to just touch one of those. And I PICKED IT UP AND RELOCATED IT. Damn. Fortunately, there were no witnesses so there is no evidence.

You know, GZ and I are both the sort of guy that would SAVE creatures in distress on highways - and shoot anyone pounding our head into a sidewalk. :lol:

Last edited:
Re: Family saved by Zimmerman are terrified they’ll be attacked by unhinged Trayvon c

A snake? OMG...its a good thing I wasn't there - I'd have shot it.

Yes GZ helped (not saved), but I can't for the life of me imagine the moron haters of GZ threatening the people he helped in a car accident?

Eh, not much of a source. It also is probably an overstatement that GZ "saved" the family. He stopped for an accident. Helped the people out. A good deed indeed. But "SAVED" them? Nah.

I saved a gopher turtle yesterday, an endangered species even. It had decided to stop while crossing to sun itself out on a fast county road that pickup trucks go flying down. I pulled right over on the shoulder, backed up, walked out into the road risking my very own life, picked it up and carried to the other side. No, I didn't have to risk my life for it, but I'm just that sort of guy. I'm certain in another reality GZ and I would be good buds because we're both just that sort of guy.

Yeah and the liberal greenies would want to crucify me for it if they knew. It's a federal felony to just touch one of those. And I PICKED IT UP AND RELOCATED IT. Damn. Fortunately, there were no witnesses so there is no evidence.

You know, GZ and I are both the sort of guy that would SAVE creatures in distress on highways - and shoot anyone pounding our head into a sidewalk. :lol:

The non-saved family fear attack?

The family rescued by George Zimmerman after a rollover crash in Florida are terrified they will become targets for hate mobs

By Paul Thompson
23 July 2013

The family rescued by George Zimmerman after a rollover crash in Florida are terrified they will become targets for hate mobs who have made death threats to the neighborhood vigilante.
Mark and Dana Michelle Gerstle told friends they do not want to talk publicly about Zimmerman for fear they will be accused of portraying him as a hero - and face a backlash from those who consider he got away with murder.
'They are very grateful to Zimmerman for what he did, but they do not want to get involved,' said a friend, who asked not to be named.

Read more: George Zimmerman rescue family terrified they will become targets for hate mobs | Mail Online

I guess people across the pound heard about it too.

The non-saved family fear attack?

Blimey, you would happen to be from Swindon by any chance? You know South-West and Wales way.

A snake? OMG...its a good thing I wasn't there - I'd have shot it.

Yes GZ helped (not saved), but I can't for the life of me imagine the moron haters of GZ threatening the people he helped in a car accident?

Gopher15.gif

My grandfather brought one home 60 years ago for the grandchildren to observe for a few days.

Zimmerman could cure cancer and still be the most hated man in America.

It reads like standard tabloid spin to me. The family themselves clear don't want to and haven't spoken to the media themselves and quite rightly object to the paparazzi camping out in front of their house with cameras shoved in their faces (and probably their windows) and the inevitable constant phone calls (some of whom will actually admit to being "journalists" before trying to trick any juicy information out). I've witnessed this in the UK on a relatively small scale and I can only imagine it's so much worse with a "big" story in the US.

Obviously "Media scum disrupt innocent family" isn't a good headline so they hassle neighbours or people on the street for comments (or make something up and claim an anonymous "friend" said it) and spin that in to a "better" story. There isn't anything there that actually shows the family have expressed any fear themselves, only the alleged quotes from the anonymous "friend" suggesting they might.

And, of course, if there is actually any actually risk to them (though I really can't image that's especially likely), having pictures of their home and family splashed all over the media is hardly going to help.

but for the presence of Malala, the nobel peace prize would have been yours this year

but for the presence of Malala, the nobel peace prize would have been yours this year

Oooooh, this gives me an idea for a troll.

Re: Family saved mmerman are terrified they’ll be attacked by unhinged Trayvon culti

By: Bob Owens -
Jul• 23•13

Perhaps those of us that took some delight in George Zimmerman’s rescue of a family of four last week should have better anticipated the possible fallout from a cult prone to irrational violence:

Mark and Dana Michelle Gerstle told friends they do not want to talk publicly about Zimmerman for fear they will be accused of portraying him as a hero – and face a backlash from those who consider he got away with murder.​

[Excerpt]

Read more:
Family saved by Zimmerman are terrified they’ll be attacked by unhinged Trayvon cultists « Bob Owens

Welcome to the real hateful Progressive Marxist World.

Um.. they are so worried about it, yet their full names are released?

That makes about as much sense as sewing ones head to the carpet.

Back
Top Bottom