• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Fact checking the SOTU

My favorite fact check was New York Times saying the highest job growth stat was only "partially true." The justification for that rating? Those figures have only been tracked since like 1938.

As if it's remotely reasonable to suggest that maybe we created millions of jobs some year in the 1800s or some bullshit.

And right wingers say these people are biased towards liberals. LOL.

:rolleyes:
Don't tell me what to do, it's a useless gesture.

If the US actually was the only force for freedom in the world, we'd be ****ed.

Why would anybody NOT do that?
( scratches head)
To stop a president from pledging support for the Iranian people when the Ukraine is at war.

To stop a president from pledging support for the Iranian people when the Ukraine is at war.

"We must stand with the Iranian people in their hour of need, and may the thing bless our troops"

...not following.

It's a joke. Biden's supposed to say "Ukrainian" but he says "Iranian."

It's not actually that plausible. Most often Biden just gets words out of order so they mean something else.

Factcheck: Joe Brandon read the teleprompter just as he was instructed.

Verdict: True
^^^Totally idiotic and tasteless pissy partisan post.^^^

Verdict: TRUE

;) (y)

If your head has been buried in the sand, and you didn't answer the question.

I feel no obligation to answer the question. It does not go to whether the US is "the" force for freedom as you claimed.

Back
Top Bottom