• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Fact check: Republicans at CPAC make false claims about Biden, Zelensky, the FBI and children

Seems like poor old Jordan is really striking out on every front. The first three FBI " whistleblowers" in his "weaponization of the government" hearings have been duds with zero credibility.

Last edited:
The more interesting news with these types of gatherings is how they're split among the two camps in the GOP.

Very interesting, and my money's ultimately on CPAC. Despite the fact it can't get out of its own way, the base of the party is more aligned with CPAC than with CFG. Worst case scenario, there could be a massive split, but I think what ultimately happens is that, if Donald Trump wins the nomination, then the Wall Street conservatives will have a choice: being out of, or having to share, power for another 4 years...or winning with their MAGA doll. History tells me they'll go with the latter.

Trumplican politicians and media pundits are just following in the footsteps of those propagandists who came before them and were much more adept at their craft - tell a lie grand enough and often enough, and the braying mob will not only believe it but howl for more.

The more interesting news with these types of gatherings is how they're split among the two camps in the GOP.

Makes me less worried about elections. I want these people split. The more upheaval the GOP is in, the less chance they will come together and beat the Democrat candidate.

CrazyPac is underway with Trump as their lead gig. Pompeo and Haley are just pumping up to be the VP pick for Trump, that's pretty obvious. Their big agenda seem to be anti woke(black) and anti perv(LGBTQ). I'm not sure Trump will fall in line with that, he likes to stay focused on nationalism, and the economy but I'm sure he will ready to throw some shit in the candidates faces who didn't show up to praise his reign at Crazypac. Without a doubt it will be a bloody primary.

CrazyPac is underway with Trump as their lead gig. Pompeo and Haley are just pumping up to be the VP pick for Trump, that's pretty obvious. Their big agenda seem to be anti woke(black) and anti perv(LGBTQ). I'm not sure Trump will fall in line with that, he likes to stay focused on nationalism, and the economy but I'm sure he will ready to throw some shit in the candidates faces who didn't show up to praise his reign at Crazypac. Without a doubt it will be a bloody primary.
If they are looking for the VP job they are on a fools errand. It won't be anyone who challenged him preserved in his cabinet. Maybe Noam or Lake

If they are looking for the VP job they are on a fools errand. It won't be anyone who challenged him preserved in his cabinet. Maybe Noam or Lake
Who knows. You've scared me with the suggestion of Scary Lake. Geez, that woman scares me.

YEP the Crazy and the Crazier
If they don't go with Trump he will run independent , he has to his EGO won't let him do anything else
and he will cry the primaries were rigged and HE is the Real Republican running for President
have a nice day

YEP the Crazy and the Crazier
If they don't go with Trump he will run independent , he has to his EGO won't let him do anything else
and he will cry the primaries were rigged and HE is the Real Republican running for President
have a nice day
The GOP is between a rock and a hard place because I suspect you're right about Trump running as an independent should the GOP really try and extricate him from the party. The non-Trump members of the party are probably better off just letting him run himself into the ground, because if they make a move, he'll likely do as you mentioned and then take all of those voters with him. The GOP is stuck with a real stinker.

Makes me less worried about elections. I want these people split. The more upheaval the GOP is in, the less chance they will come together and beat the Democrat candidate.
I'm thinking a little bigger here, and the collapse of the GOP isn't a good thing just for the sake of Democratic victories. We have a two party system, and as such it's in our best interest that both be viable. What I hope comes out if this for the GOP is that they get their house in order.

I'm thinking a little bigger here, and the collapse of the GOP isn't a good thing just for the sake of Democratic victories. We have a two party system, and as such it's in our best interest that both be viable. What I hope comes out if this for the GOP is that they get their house in order.

While that would be lovely, I don’t see it happening any time soon. Trump fractured the party. Had the party reverted back to normal after he left office, I might think it would happen sooner, but no. It will be years, because he still has strong support.

The GOP is between a rock and a hard place because I suspect you're right about Trump running as an independent should the GOP really try and extricate him from the party. The non-Trump members of the GOP are probably better off just letting him run himself into the ground, because if they make a move, he'll likely do as you mentioned and then take all of those voters with him. The GOP is stuck with a real stinker.
YEP he will run no matter what his EGO is to big not to , if he splits the GOP oh well , they know what they have to do, if they don't dump him they have very little chance of winning if they do then the party splits and the Dems will control the Government for at least 4 more years, hopefully 8 more.
I hope Biden does not run and the Dems can get their heads out of their a--es and put up a strong person that can lead
I personally like Pete B but I don't think the country is ready for an openly gay President , he has a very good education, has been in the service , and has experence in running a form of government . yes it was a city but they run on the same principle as a larger government does.
right now he is being taken over the coals by the right but as I have said before I think he has been doing a good job seeing the new Biden admin didn't have the advantage of having a Transition team from the last admin to help them learn what their jobs were , how to do them or just what the last admin did and was doing like EVERY other admin had they had to figure it out by themselves , yes NO help from the Trump admin help every other admin in the history of our country had.
Have a nice day

Very interesting, and my money's ultimately on CPAC. Despite the fact it can't get out of its own way, the base of the party is more aligned with CPAC than with CFG. Worst case scenario, there could be a massive split, but I think what ultimately happens is that, if Donald Trump wins the nomination, then the Wall Street conservatives will have a choice: being out of, or having to share, power for another 4 years...or winning with their MAGA doll. History tells me they'll go with the latter.
I'm pretty certain it's going in that direction based on the polling. DeSantis is gaining ground, but Trump has a pretty comfortable lead. Where I think he fares far worse is in a general election. He's still the same one trick pony but with the added handicap of most people being tired of his trick.

Back
Top Bottom