• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Eye for an eye

Donkey1499 said:
Hey, don't trifle with me, Baldy! And list could go on, but I don't feel like researching it today. "Always do what you can today tomorrow" or something along those lines. LOL

I'm not bald, and I have no idea what saying you're refering to. "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice... you can't get fooled again."

While the cases you see on the mainstream media may not represent the statistical findings, it doesn't invalidate my statement.

I don't have the report with me, but I've read one that asserted that 42% of inmates (can't remeber if it was a certain prison, or a certain state, or the US as a whole) are illiterate.

Donkey1499 said:
Kal-el, and you like Superman, where he puts people in jail, then there's the possibility that they MIGHT be executed. HAhahahahahahahaahahhaaa

And how is that Superman's fault. He dosen't take responsiblity on what happens to the criminal, he just brings them to justice. It is the resposibility of the state governments what happens next.

Especially if they killed many Metropolis citizens to take over the world! Hahahahahaahahahahahahaahahaahahahahahaaaaaaa

Huh? You're not making complete sense here. It's still not Superman's fault. He bears no responsibility. He dosen't play judge, juror, and executioner. Maybe you wanna re-word this so as you don't sound childish and immature.:lol:

kal-el said:
And how is that Superman's fault. He dosen't take responsiblity on what happens to the criminal, he just brings them to justice. It is the resposibility of the state governments what happens next.

Huh? You're not making complete sense here. It's still not Superman's fault. He bears no responsibility. He dosen't play judge, juror, and executioner. Maybe you wanna re-word this so as you don't sound childish and immature.:lol:

That's because Supermans a ***** Punisher knew how to get **** done.

Trajan Octavian Titus said:
That's because Supermans a ***** Punisher knew how to get **** done.

If he is such a *****, as you dumbly claim, why the hell is there 4 earlier movies, and countless tv shows featuring Supes, I don't know much about the Punisher, could you please explain a little? Can he run faster than a speeding bullet, jump over a building in a single bound? Catch automobiles like beach balls? I didn't think so.:2razz:

kal-el said:
If he is such a *****, as you dumbly claim, why the hell is there 4 earlier movies, and countless tv shows featuring Supes, I don't know much about the Punisher, could you please explain a little? Can he run faster than a speeding bullet, jump over a building in a single bound? Catch automobiles like beach balls? I didn't think so.:2razz:

Believe it or not, I would rather read Punisher over Superman anyday. Actually, I would say that about pretty much any Marvel comic book over DC. Superman is by far the lamest comic book to ever be written. He can fly, run fast, super strength, laser eyes, freeze breath, etc. In the end, he has a power for every orifice, and it's just super lame. He has one weakness: Kryptonite. It's an incredibly incredibly rare element, or so we would be lead to believe, but everyone seems to have a piece. It's stupid. The whole thing is stupid.

Punisher is incredibly awesome because he doesn't have any powers at all. He's got guns. Lots and lots of guns. That makes for a good comic book, the regular guy trait.

Gandhi>Bush said:
Believe it or not, I would rather read Punisher over Superman anyday. Actually, I would say that about pretty much any Marvel comic book over DC. Superman is by far the lamest comic book to ever be written. He can fly, run fast, super strength, laser eyes, freeze breath, etc. In the end, he has a power for every orifice, and it's just super lame. He has one weakness: Kryptonite. It's an incredibly incredibly rare element, or so we would be lead to believe, but everyone seems to have a piece. It's stupid. The whole thing is stupid.

Hence, it's fictional.:2razz:

Punisher is incredibly awesome because he doesn't have any powers at all. He's got guns. Lots and lots of guns. That makes for a good comic book, the regular guy trait.

I guess, if you're into that kinda thing.

Gandhi>Bush said:
I'm not bald, and I have no idea what saying you're refering to. "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice... you can't get fooled again."

While the cases you see on the mainstream media may not represent the statistical findings, it doesn't invalidate my statement.

I don't have the report with me, but I've read one that asserted that 42% of inmates (can't remeber if it was a certain prison, or a certain state, or the US as a whole) are illiterate.

I called you baldy because I just assumed that you shaved your head like you buddy, Gandhi. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

kal-el said:

I worded it that way on purpose, you simpleton! Plus, Superman wears tights, therefore he is a ballerina and gay. LOL j/k.

Donkey1499 said:
I called you baldy because I just assumed that you shaved your head like you buddy, Gandhi. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

You mentioned this special olympics attempt at humor in another thread.

Donkey1499 said:
I worded it that way on purpose, you simpleton! Plus, Superman wears tights, therefore he is a ballerina and gay. LOL j/k.

"you simpleton"- takes one to know one. I can play lttle kiddie games also.:lol:

Donkey1499 said:
OOOOOOHHHHHH....... That's a good one! By the way, your mom's in the 4th grade, jackass! lol

Well, if you were correct, and she was in the 4th grade, that would make her what, like 10 or 11? I beleive it would be physically impossible to give birth at that age? So, it's impossible that she's in the 4th grade, try again!:lol:

Donkey1499 said:
Special Olympics? Try harder.

You mentioned this George W. Bush attempt at humor in another thread.

kal-el said:
Well, if you were correct, and she was in the 4th grade, that would make her what, like 10 or 11? I beleive it would be physically impossible to give birth at that age? So, it's impossible that she's in the 4th grade, try again!:lol:

I'm just playing...... gosh! You're too mean to be a superman fan.

Donkey1499 said:
What's a GWB attempt? It that like a John F---ing Kerry attempt at humor?

I believe John Kerry's middle name is "Forbes."

You wanted me to try harder than "special olympics." So I thought, "How do you transcend 'special olympics.' Okay... Definitley with a politician... The President? It's a bit obvious... Yeah whatever."

No death pentaly...make them slave...and let then run...so they make there death pentaly...with a bullet in there skelo

Gandhi>Bush said:
I believe John Kerry's middle name is "Forbes."

You wanted me to try harder than "special olympics." So I thought, "How do you transcend 'special olympics.' Okay... Definitley with a politician... The President? It's a bit obvious... Yeah whatever."

Apparently with all that meditating you do is useless. Do you have any idea on how hard the IQ test is to even become a governor? You have to have some intelligence to be a politician. Especially a president. People like you judge Bush's intelligence based on how he speaks, when he's in front of a room of people. Not everyone is a public speaker. I know I'm not. And being a redneck or a cowboy doesn't automatically classify you as a retard either. Plus, Bush went to college and PASSED! Oh, but your excuse is that his dad paid the professors. What a crock of shiz!!!

The study determined the following IQs of each president as accurate to within five percentage points:

147 Franklin D. Roosevelt (D)
132 Harry Truman (D)
122 Dwight D. Eisenhower (R)
174 John F. Kennedy (D)
126 Lyndon B. Johnson (D)
155 Richard M. Nixon (R)
121 Gerald Ford (R)
175 James E. Carter (D)
105 Ronald Reagan (R)
098 George HW Bush (R)
182 William J. Clinton (D)
091 George W. Bush (R)

Donkey1499 said:
Apparently with all that meditating you do is useless.

Is that from a George W. Bush speech?

Do you have any idea on how hard the IQ test is to even become a governor?

What? You don't have to pass an IQ test to run for office.

You have to have some intelligence to be a politician.

Very little.

Especially a president.

Even less for president.

People like you judge Bush's intelligence based on how he speaks, when he's in front of a room of people. Not everyone is a public speaker. I know I'm not.

His actions are just as stupid in my eyes.

And being a redneck or a cowboy doesn't automatically classify you as a retard either.

Redneck cowboys are everyone in my extended family. I never said anything ill about my roots.

Plus, Bush went to college and PASSED! Oh, but your excuse is that his dad paid the professors. What a crock of shiz!!!

HE HAD A 'C'.

Gandhi>Bush said:
HE HAD A 'C'.

So does most of America. So what was your point in that remark? Another anti-Bush statement? You sound like you hate Bush. Gee, I don't think ol' Ghandi would've liked that!

Donkey1499 said:
So does most of America. So what was your point in that remark? Another anti-Bush statement? You sound like you hate Bush. Gee, I don't think ol' Ghandi would've liked that!

Most of America has a 'C'? So our president is of average intelligence?

Maybe if most of America knew how to properly spell 'Gandhi,' they would start on the path of higher learning and academia.

I don't hate George Bush, not by my definition of hate. How are you defining hate?

Back
Top Bottom