• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Explain to me

I'll counter your ignorance with this...have you ever heard of "The Apprentice"? What about the numerous resorts and golf courses? Trump single handedly revitalized NYC...that's why he became the icon that he is.

I will counter your failure to inform yourself that Trump did not create "The Apprentice" nor ran it. He was just the person hired to be the boss. As far as his golf courses are concerned, there is no way to say if he is successful at it or not, given that it is a private corporation and profit/loss statements are not available. The "Doral" is known to be successful but the recently open golf course in Scotland is known to be losing millions of dollars. It also needs to be mentioned that Jack Nicklaus helped him on some of the U.S. golf courses so his success is mostly someone other's knowledge. In addition, most of his golf courses were bought after they were established, meaning he had little to do with their success. It was much like buying Real Estate. he bought properties that were already producing income.

This was not knowledge of how to run a business, but knowledge of buying things that are already creating income

Back
Top Bottom