• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Explain to me

OH NO....In UTOPIA our choices will be managed for us....It's time to start training up!

I am being sarcastic of course.

Thinking both You and I will watch Utopia as outsiders and observers, unless personally threatened.

Thinking both You and I will watch Utopia as outsiders and observers, unless personally threatened.

With me there is no doubt about it.....My kind..... Freethinking Freemen who refuse to "reform" AKA "Knock it Off!".... are most certainly not welcome.

We will infect the rest just as only one bad apple in a barrel does.

This will not be allowed in UTOPIA!

:2wave:

What made previously presidents fit? You know Howard Schultz isn’t fit. Aoc isn’t qualified to be president by age! This president is fit! I don’t remember Obama sit down with Kim Jon un. Hillary Clinton is fit to what destroy blackberries and spit on golden star mothers? Tom sayer isn’t fit because he is billionaire and I thought the democrats had a problem with billionaires. Ugh I’m assuming only republicans billionaires?

Every president before President Peaches knew that giving Kim Jong Un recognition would be empowering him even more, which is exactly what's happening. Meeting a U.S. president had been the goal of Kim Jong Un and his dead father Kim Jong-Il for and his grandfather Kim Il-sung for decades. Who made concessions during the meeting in Singapore, was it Trump or Kim? Who reneged on their commitment made in Singapore? Right, it was Kim Jong Un. Trump gave him recognition and a lot of propaganda for his N. Korean citizens. What did he give in return, empty promises he never had any intention of fulfilling.

Kim's father and grandfather would be "incredibly proud" to see their progeny establish North Korea as legitimate state on the world stage. Kim Jong Un is following through on the final steps his grandfather wasn't able to accomplish, and that's part of cementing his place as the third Kim to rule the country. Meeting with a sitting US President gave Pyongyang a new veneer of respectability.

President Bill Clinton met Kim's father, Kim Jong Il, after he left office in 2009. Clinton came close to meeting with Kim Jong Il while still in office in 2000. But he ultimately decided to turn down an invitation to meet with North Korea's then-leader, after determining that Kim couldn't be trusted. Kim Jong Un didn't get sanctions on N. Korea removed so now he's rattling his cage again and has actually stepped up N. Korea's nuclear program.

With me there is no doubt about it.....My kind..... Freethinking Freemen who refuse to "reform" AKA "Knock it Off!".... are most certainly not welcome.

We will infect the rest just as only one bad apple in a barrel does.

This will not be allowed in UTOPIA!

:2wave:

Never thought otherwise. Agree.
That is a given, Free Thought tends to have the effect of spreading.
Of-course it will not be allowed, Free Thinking is dangerous to the State.
Living in Interesting Times......

Never thought otherwise. Agree.
That is a given, Free Thought tends to have the effect of spreading.
Of-course it will not be allowed, Free Thinking is dangerous to the State.
Living in Interesting Times......

Didnt we long ago agree to be Friends then you cast me aside?

My memory is not quite as good as it used to be but seems like you did.

NOTE: Do you like my sig?

The first step is to have a grap of the English language. The second is to have an understanding of the Constitution. Both of which Trump seems to struggle with.

Having more than one brain cell is also an advantage...

...again an issue we've found out with Trump.

Didnt we long ago agree to be Friends then you cast me aside?

My memory is not quite as good as it used to be but seems like you did.

NOTE: Do you like my sig?

I believe so, but don't recall a casting aside, but if I had you would be on my Ignore list, you are not. Unlike some here I do not spend my time attacking you personally, if i do not respect a poster I do not waste time replying to them.
That said, while we disagree on many topics, at a more fundamental level we both see the times we live in for what they are. You just believe it is best to just rip off the bandage and I think it will all happen fast and painful enough without assistance.
Have to run for now, so will leave it at that,
Have a good evening.

I believe so, but don't recall a casting aside, but if I had you would be on my Ignore list, you are not. Unlike some here I do not spend my time attacking you personally, if i do not respect a poster I do not waste time replying to them.
That said, while we disagree on many topics, at a more fundamental level we both see the times we live in for what they are. You just believe it is best to just rip off the bandage and I think it will all happen fast and painful enough without assistance.
Have to run for now, so will leave it at that,
Have a good evening.

Do you remember The Good Old Days when it became clear that a job needed done folks banded together and did it, and they tried to understand the truth of what needed done because they had seen enough of evil to know that they did not want to promote it, or invite more of it into their lives?

I do....Conservative Mi-Western Stock is where I come from..That was what I was forged in..though I have not been a conservative since 1983.

I have seen other presidents put in their places by the USSC as well.

Even the last president tried to go around congress how many times?

Even God was overruled by SCOTUS in the Roe v Wade decision.

Destroying EPA regulations is protecting the american citizen? Tell that to the people of Flint.

That was prior to Trump and the epa was and is full of self serving lefties.

1. The Electoral College was originally a group of educated and thoughtful men who would choose the most fit person to be president.

a. This system seemed to work pretty well for our first three or four presidents.

2. Since then, no president has actually been "fit" for the job.

3. It is impossible to find a "fit" person for the presidency, for those "fit" individuals are not the kind of people who have political aspirations.

4. Today, even for city council elections, the winners are those who have plenty of money and who can make the most promises that they cannot or do not want to keep.

5. It a dismal situation, but maybe Sir Winston Churchill was right when he told us that democracy is the worst form of government -- except for all the others.

That was prior to Trump and the epa was and is full of self serving lefties.

That’s your own fault.

Ya see, great entrepreneurs suffer failures. President Trumps successes far exceed any minor failures. Small people point to the failures of others.

This is what you sound like:

(I lifted that from another thread on the contortions tRump supporters have to go through to be able to live with themselves.)

Ya see, great entrepreneurs suffer failures. President Trumps successes far exceed any minor failures. Small people point to the failures of others.

oh really? show me how many failures someone like Bloomberg (who is running in 2020) has? Warren Buffet?

and by the way, the only successes Trump has had is in Real Estate. Every other kind of business he has failed. It is why he is failing now. He knows nothing other than Real Estate and having big money to start with, it is difficult to fail in Real Estate because buying properties is the simplest form of investment there is.

What made previously presidents fit? You know Howard Schultz isn’t fit. Aoc isn’t qualified to be president by age! This president is fit! I don’t remember Obama sit down with Kim Jon un. Hillary Clinton is fit to what destroy blackberries and spit on golden star mothers? Tom sayer isn’t fit because he is billionaire and I thought the democrats had a problem with billionaires. Ugh I’m assuming only republicans billionaires?

Great question, well thought out and presented.

Real Trump stuff!

-------------------------

Trump and the dumbing down of American, be dumb be proud!

The first step is to have a grap of the English language. The second is to have an understanding of the Constitution. Both of which Trump seems to struggle with.

no no no Did you mean other languages because obviously you bank on those people to get power. We can’t even have a rational conversation without hurting the voters' feelings. You know I don’t want to be in a country where people are telling us how to vote or get condemn because we are not a democrat?

Great question, well thought out and presented.

Real Trump stuff!

-------------------------

Trump and the dumbing down of American, be dumb be proud!

no i would like to know because you are smarter than me and i asked a question and you blew me off . so what makes Howard schultz fit?

It still remains that Trump is not fit to be president, and I don't care about Hillary because she is not the president.

Pretty simple stuff.

Try harder next time.

wild how the nuts still focus on a former first lady.

It still remains that Trump is not fit to be president, and I don't care about Hillary because she is not the president.

Pretty simple stuff.

Try harder next time.

It’s funny how trump isn’t fit by your terms or someone else terms but, can I ask What does makes someone fit? Does political party affiliation have a part of that? You said that you didn’t care about Hillary because she is not the president. But, I’m trying to figure out who’s qualified to do the job?

It’s funny how trump isn’t fit by your terms or someone else terms who didn’t accept the outcome but, can I ask What does makes someone fit? I would like to know

oh really? show me how many failures someone like Bloomberg (who is running in 2020) has? Warren Buffet?

and by the way, the only successes Trump has had is in Real Estate. Every other kind of business he has failed. It is why he is failing now. He knows nothing other than Real Estate and having big money to start with, it is difficult to fail in Real Estate because buying properties is the simplest form of investment there is.

I'll counter your ignorance with this...have you ever heard of "The Apprentice"? What about the numerous resorts and golf courses? Trump single handedly revitalized NYC...that's why he became the icon that he is.

Back
Top Bottom