• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Expanding Earth Theory preferred to Tectonic Plates

All of those theories exist and there is very interesting support evidence for Hollow Earth and Recent Moon .

Also for, Hollow Inhabited Moon , but too rich for people with narrow brains .Here .

Just because you are not au fait with cutting edge thinking does not put those that are into a category which you use out of your own ignorance for the material .

The evidence for Not Hollow Earth is overwhelming, you're just not familiar with it because you have no geology education.

Just a basic introduction which I have taken off the net though I was introduced to the background ideas by the amazing Clif High. A remarkable polymath always erudite and interesting .
Whilst this reads ( following ) as though it is my introduction , it is not .
One or two of you may choose to DYOR and investigate further as the evidence is knocking back Tectonic Plate ideas despite Wikipedia' dogmatic assertions otherwise. A consistent Fake News source .

However , the person who first published the idea in 1975 was Tasmanian geologist Samuel Carey, who was well-respected.

Lately, with the many reports of ocean water vanishing from the coasts of southern Brazil, Tampa, Bahamas and now the eastern coast of India, to a degree unprecedented in the lifetimes of the locals, curiosity was piqued as to what may be causing this.

I caught a tweet from Clif High, in which he noted that the water reduction episodes have been occurring between the Tropics and the Equator and that the “sea floor falling” would be expected in an expansion event. Then I recalled that he’s a proponent of Expando-Earth so I decided to give it another look.

I discovered that mainstream geologists do agree that rocks as old as 4 billion years are found on land yet nothing older than 200 million years is ever found when taking core samples of the bedrock beneath the sea, which is handily explained by the Expanding Earth – and less elegantly explained away by subduction.

Celebrated book artist, Neal Adams is the man who made Expando-Earth viral on YouTube in 2007, when he posted parts of his documentary on the subject,. Adams believes the Earth’s expansion occurs through a process of pair production, which is the creation of an elementary particle and its antiparticle from a neutral boson.

As Adams says, “Why does the scientific community desperately cling to and promote the idea that the ocean bottom is sliding under the continents and into a magma which is twice as dense as solid granite, a totally unsupportable and scientifically unsound idea [subduction]? Because they’d have to observe and admit that the Earth is growing and that…is a very big deal. That would change everything in science, from the smallest particle to the whole universe – 100 years of scientific theory, out the window. That’s a lot to give u
Did they run out of fake covid stories today?

. No expansion of the earth is detectable.
That is where you blunder .

Looks as though planet Earth was around 40% less at one time .

And it seems that all planets in our star system are expanding .

All of those theories exist and there is very interesting support evidence for Hollow Earth and Recent Moon .

Also for, Hollow Inhabited Moon , but too rich for people with narrow brains .Here .

Just because you are not au fait with cutting edge thinking does not put those that are into a category which you use out of your own ignorance for the material .
No, it is just a bunch of woo woo bullshit conspiracy theories.

And stop making personal attacks against the members here.

The evidence for Not Hollow Earth is overwhelming, you're just not familiar with it because you have no geology education.

The evidence for Not Hollow Earth is NOT overwhelming, as you cannot prove a negative .

The Nazis thought otherwise, concentrating on Antarctica -- several expeditions explored the 'underworld ' . Goering was personally involved .
From around 1942 onward when they knew the war was lost The Nazis shipped endless equipment into Antarctica and later 10 to 20000 women from Ukraine to keep the SS happy .

There are still no fly zones over the pole .

Most interesting are the many testimonies from workers on the bases but most notably starting with Admiral Byrd in modern times whose full diaries are still classified following the infamous 1946/7 expedition --- Operation High Jump etc

As for other whistleblowers who talk about what they have found under the ice -- that's something for DYOR and there are many experts who believe a high measure of disclosure will be given later this year .

As ever , I absorb and store with my photographic memory and wait .No need to make premature judgements

No, it is just a bunch of woo woo bullshit conspiracy theories.
I expect most to have a totally closed mind .

The difference seems to be that it does not bother me what you conclude .But it bothers you badly what I look at , even though you have no idea what I believe or the degree of belief I may have .

And then like others you draw nonsense conclusions .

Incidentally , Woo , is now a technical name with precise meaning . As a start point it covers phenomena like those you get in the Quantum world where results differ when observed versus

not observed are compared . It leads to the concept of Universal Mind which has direct and measurable energy etc etc

Last edited:

The difference seems to be that it does not bother me what you conclude .But it bothers you badly what I look at , even though you have no idea what I believe or the degree of belief I may have .

You have zero scientific evidence.

Who pays you to post this shit?

Incidentally , Woo , is now a technical name with precise meaning . As a start point it covers phenomena like those you get in the Quantum world where results differ when observed versus

not observed are compared . It leads to the concept of Universal Mind which has direct and measurable energy etc etc
here's the thing Monica. If something looks like a duck, quacks like a duck and walks like a duck, it is most likely a duck. You post like a troll, and since that's all we've got to judge you by...how are things under the bridge?

That is where you blunder .

Looks as though planet Earth was around 40% less at one time .

And it seems that all planets in our star system are expanding .

Did the solid granite stretch or did the magma core get an extra-terrestrial fill up thru a big hole somewhere?

The evidence for Not Hollow Earth is NOT overwhelming, as you cannot prove a negative .
The evidence shows there's rock down there.

The Nazis thought otherwise, concentrating on Antarctica -- several expeditions explored the 'underworld ' . Goering was personally involved .
And the nazis told you the earth is hollow? When did you talk to nazis?
From around 1942 onward when they knew the war was lost The Nazis shipped endless equipment into Antarctica and later 10 to 20000 women from Ukraine to keep the SS happy .
Even if this ridiculous story you present with no evidence is true, so what? Nazis sent equipment to Antarctica ---> ??? ---> Earth is hollow

There are still no fly zones over the pole .
I'm a pilot. No there isn't.

Most interesting are the many testimonies from workers on the bases but most notably starting with Admiral Byrd in modern times whose full diaries are still classified following the infamous 1946/7 expedition --- Operation High Jump etc

As for other whistleblowers who talk about what they have found under the ice -- that's something for DYOR and there are many experts who believe a high measure of disclosure will be given later this year .

As ever , I absorb and store with my photographic memory and wait .No need to make premature judgements
More proof I am right. Conspiracy theories are about having absurd interpretations of things that happen. Operation High Jump was a navy expedition to test out extreme cold environments. They didn't find a hollow earth and nobody has claimed they did.

Photographic memory, lol.

Back
Top Bottom