• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Even Michael Moore Believes Trump Will Win

Calling him names is very presidential.

Tell me the truth. I will not tolerate anything except his real name or initials because everything else is just a blatant lie. There is never anything funny about knowingly using the wrong first name - ever.

I need to know why people say this kind of crap. Either call him Donald Trump, Donald, Trump, DJT, the President, or the POTUS.

Tell me the truth. I will not tolerate anything except his real name or initials because everything else is just a blatant lie. There is never anything funny about knowingly using the wrong first name - ever.

I need to know why people say this kind of crap. Either call him Donald Trump, Donald, Trump, DJT, the President, or the POTUS.

I like Benito McCheeto.

I hope you're right on the first three. On the 4th, not so much. Too many Americans do not understand people are entitled to their own opinions, not their own facts. They live in an alternate reality where despite historical record, the perception is Republicans run a better economy.

Also on point 5: there are a lot of people in that camp. really a lot. Somewhere around 60 million I suspect.

So while it is heartening that Trump's record has hurt him, and that Biden is more popular (mostly by dint of just not being Trump); this is no time to get complacent. Considering the rock-solid support of Trump's base and the expanded efforts at voter suppression, Independents and Dems must get out and vote as if they expect to lose and this is their last chance.

It may well be.

I did not say only Democratic presidents had a good economy - of course that is not true. My specific comment is a historical fact that cannot be disputed. The stock market crashed in 1929, 2008, and 2020. Those first two times, the next POTUS was a donkey. I know Franklin Roosevelt reversed the Great Depression by taking American history and Barack Obama reversed the Great Recession by living through it.

I like Benito McCheeto.

You are still dodging the question by continuing to lie. WHY ARE YOU DOING THAT?

I need two things from you: the reason you do it and the end of you doing it.

You are still dodging the question by continuing to lie. WHY ARE YOU DOING THAT?

Calm down. I'm being presidential, just like Anus P. McPuckerface.

Calm down. I'm being presidential, just like Anus P. McPuckerface.

I will calm down when you tell me the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth to serve your God.

I will calm down when you tell me the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth to serve your God.

what does that have to do with calling Punkinhead very presidential names?

What does that have to do with calling Punkinhead very presidential names?

All you are doing is lying by making up stupid nicknames and excuses that don't exist. You know only his real name, President, and POTUS are presidential names.

You cannot play around with me. I am a Christian and do not tolerate any obvious lies.

The Portland riots have rejuvenated the Trump campaign. Hope they continue.

Yeah, so what if people die and businesses are hurt. It’s makes Trump look good.

Except that all this is on his watch, which he encouraged. Now, he says he needs to be re-elected to stop in his second term what he hasn’t been able to stop in his first term.

All you are doing is lying by making up stupid nicknames and excuses that don't exist. You know only his real name, President, and POTUS are presidential names.

But King Tangface calls his opponents names almost daily.

But King Tangface calls his opponents names almost daily.

Why are you keeping this up? I demand a reason and will keep asking you until I get it!

There is a reason for everything, so I know you can tell me what it is.

Why are you keeping this up? I demand a reason and will keep asking you until I get it!

There is a reason for everything, so I know you can tell me what it is.

I already gave you a reason. I'm very presidential.

I did not say only Democratic presidents had a good economy - of course that is not true. My specific comment is a historical fact that cannot be disputed. The stock market crashed in 1929, 2008, and 2020. Those first two times, the next POTUS was a donkey. I know Franklin Roosevelt reversed the Great Depression by taking American history and Barack Obama reversed the Great Recession by living through it.

Nor did I. The problem is it can be disputed, unfortunately: or rather it is, whether it can be or not, because Republican messaging has been so effective.

It is generally true that most of the best economic booms of the past century were presided over by Democrats. And the recessions precipitated under GOP leadership. Yet, Republicans seemed to have harnessed Reagan-era nostalgia to convince their voters that the opposite is true. Go figure.

So as long as 60 million Republicans subscribe to their own facts, that point is lost on them. Let's hope swing voters are more savvy this time.

I like 'Donald Doofus'

I was not going to post in this thread; SHOCKING how far things go so fast. But the nicknames got me...

Objectivist Orange™ Jesus™® BIGLY, lots of people are saying, smart people, the smartest people....

:bolt

Nor did I. The problem is it can be disputed, unfortunately: or rather it is, whether it can be or not, because Republican messaging has been so effective.

It is generally true that most of the best economic booms of the past century were presided over by Democrats. And the recessions precipitated under GOP leadership. Yet, Republicans seemed to have harnessed Reagan-era nostalgia to convince their voters that the opposite is true. Go figure.

So as long as 60 million Republicans subscribe to their own facts, that point is lost on them. Let's hope swing voters are more savvy this time.

Exactly. All Republicans have to make their nonsensical statements about their party having a better economy is Ronald Reagan. He was one president. His economic plans were not notable enough for people to even say specifically what he did better than Jimmy Carter, a Democrat. That is telling to me.

I was not going to post in this thread; SHOCKING how far things go so fast. But the nicknames got me...

Objectivist Orange™ Jesus™® BIGLY, lots of people are saying, smart people, the smartest people.

So you just came here to join Helix is his stupid lies about the president?

Goodbye. I don't need to see that crap.

So you just came here to join Helix is his stupid lies about the president?

Goodbye. I don't need to see that crap.

You aren't very quick on the uptake now are you?

I was thinking of trying out his skin toner. I hear that it's called Five Alive.

I think you can order it on Amazon when they restock, it's been sold out a couple of times. It's called Bronx Colors. It has the symbol for female ♀ gender right on the bottle but that doesn't matter.

bronx-trump.jpg

Trump’s orange makeup line: His favorite makeup might be Bronx Colors concealer - Vox

"But buried many paragraphs into the narrative is a section detailing Trump’s unusually specific habits and requests, like requiring exactly 2.5 boxes of Tic Tacs in his bedroom at all times. Then came this sentence: “The same rule applied to the Bronx Colors-brand face makeup from Switzerland that Trump slathered on — two full containers, one half full — even if it meant the housekeepers had to regularly bring new shirts from the pro shop because of the rust-colored stains on the collars.”
:2rofll:

I think you can order it on Amazon when they restock, it's been sold out a couple of times. It's called Bronx Colors. It has the symbol for female ♀ gender right on the bottle but that doesn't matter.

bronx-trump.jpg

Trump’s orange makeup line: His favorite makeup might be Bronx Colors concealer - Vox

"But buried many paragraphs into the narrative is a section detailing Trump’s unusually specific habits and requests, like requiring exactly 2.5 boxes of Tic Tacs in his bedroom at all times. Then came this sentence: “The same rule applied to the Bronx Colors-brand face makeup from Switzerland that Trump slathered on — two full containers, one half full — even if it meant the housekeepers had to regularly bring new shirts from the pro shop because of the rust-colored stains on the collars.”
:2rofll:

i use concealer when i get a middle aged zit or if the washing machine lid bonks the **** out of my nose and i get a bruise. however, i just don't get the orange thing.

Biden is losing ground with Trump in the polls, 6 Democratic mayors from Minnesota are endorsing Trump, and now Michael Moore says this is 2016 all over again.

Michael Moore warns that Donald Trump is on course to repeat 2016 win
This was an excellent interview/analysis. There's so much more he speaks of, than opining Trump will win the election. He's very insightful here, as always.

As to his claim of Trump winning? I think he says it sincerely. Not in a predictive sense, but in a sense that Trump is strong enough to do it.

i use concealer when i get a middle aged zit or if the washing machine lid bonks the **** out of my nose and i get a bruise. however, i just don't get the orange thing.

You obviously have really bad taste, ALL women love it, even the liars that claim it's not sexy, and bigly so. Fake noos....

That's one thing I can thank wearing a mask for. I don't wear any foundation or blush at all on my face anymore, nobody notices if I don't either. Masks must be driving fashion models absolutely nuts. LOL!

You obviously have really bad taste, ALL women love it, even the liars that claim it's not sexy, and bigly so. Fake noos....

i mean, i don't have a big problem with it, i'm just like why.

Back
Top Bottom