• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Even Michael Moore Believes Trump Will Win

Portland has ceded control of Portland to the rioters. They offer no resistance of any kind. Their strategy is to let the rioters riot and Biden's strategy is to verbally condemn the rioters for what they do while doing absolutely nothing to stop them.

Oh bull****. :lol:

Let me introduce to real facts instead of all those republican "alternative facts". Portland is so bad and in such chaos that the RNC couldn't find adequate enough footage and ran footage of riots in SPAIN to frighten sissy republicans of riots here.. :lol:

RNC Video Showing Rioters In “Biden’s America” Is Actually Spain

On the first night of the Republican National Convention, the party aired a segment featuring Catalina and Madeline Lauf warning of dire consequences if Democratic candidate Joe Biden is elected president.

“This is a taste of Biden’s America,” one sister says in a voiceover as images of protests play onscreen. “The rioting, the crime. Freedom is at stake now and this is going to be the most important election of our lifetime.”

The problem is that one of the images in the segment doesn’t show the US at all — it shows Spain.​

So you can dry your undies out. Unless you are in Spain I suppose.

I just hope the left doesn't go completely off the rails with a grassy knoll scenario

Huh? If anybody wanted to assassinate Donald Trump, he would have done it three years ago.

the best way to prevent Orange Julius from winning is to vote. i'm going to do that.

Trump was trying to stop the rioting in Portland. It is the left who threw Trump out, wanting to give the rioters free reign.

Only in Portland. What about every other city where riots occurred?

BTW Donald Trump directly caused a riot. Remember the stupid Bible picture?

The Portland riots have rejuvenated the Trump campaign. Hope they continue.

Especially now that the shooting has started, huh? Bonus!

I just can't understand why a 2nd lockdown for all who don't qualify as a looter / arsonist, defund police, higher taxes, sky high fuel costs, hell yes were coming for your guns platform is not selling like hotcakes?
Maybe if he turned tail and refused to debate that would get people excited ?

it's a schooner!

Memory is a bit hazy; we had a stand in the Springfield Mall in Northern Virginia and I swear they had pizza by the slice.......:shrug:

Mid 1970s....

Memory is a bit hazy; we had a stand in the Springfield Mall in Northern Virginia and I swear they had pizza by the slice.......:shrug:

Mid 1970s....

they still have that here. well, at least they did before the plague. NY slices in a glass case that they heat up on demand. it's still my favorite. i haven't seen an Orange Julius in a while, though.

No mystery, the non-black African American voters have begun to throw Biden off in droves .
valid.jpg

The fact that the left despises Trump so badly is proof that Trump has done a lot. I'm not going to make a list out for you because you could care less what Trump has done for the right. Of course he hasn't done anything for the left and has turned back the Obama agenda. That's what the right wanted out of him. As far as the violence in cities goes:

1. These police shootings of blacks have actually decreased under Trump than under Obama but the lefty MSM doesn't want to report that because it doesn't further their anti-Trump agenda

2. Rioting was so bad in Portland that Trump sent in the feds to defend the federal courthouse. They did not have jurisdiction for other areas. The federal courthouse was defended. But, the leftists threw out Trump's feds because they took the side of the rioters. Since the feds have left, Portland has pretty much given rioters free reign to riot.

3. 99% of the violence in these cities is lefties attacking lefties.

So, hes done nothing....thanks

Biden's fatal mistake was not realizing that non black African Americans have no diversity of thought as well .
GULP !
black.jpg

A lot of the best people are calling him that, believe me.

Not possible. To be one of the "best people" someone needs to be very similar to Jesus.

I need a logical reason for this. You know everyone who does not call him by his name is lying. He is DONALD JOHN TRUMP.

DP somewhat reflects the "Dem establishment" and many here on DP and from what I see elsewhere claim that Biden has the election all wrapped up.

The Dem establishment is likely putting on a brave face for motivational purposes, but they have to know from last time that the other guy can come in from left field and snatch a narrow victory. Michael Moore knows it too, in fact he warned of it in 2016 as well.

Watch where the campaigning is done: if the Dems focus more heavily on swing states and districts that the Clinton team ignored because she was either unpopular there or thought it was a shoo-in, we'll know for sure they've learned their lesson. If they rely on California and New York, not so much.

As I said it is a given Biden will win the popular vote - as it was obvious with Clinton. I think we're all aware now that doesn't mean winning the election.

Interesting map. It only has two shades, red and blue. No pinks, light blues, or purples. I would make a large bet with you that those electoral votes won't be the final tally and that Trump will do better than that.

I would not bet anything, but every political map should have pastels, burgundy, navy, and purple, not just scarlet and royal blue.

Last edited:
Not possible. To be one of the "best people" someone needs to be very similar to Jesus.

I need a logical reason for this. You know everyone who does not call him by his name is lying. He is DONALD JOHN TRUMP.

Calling him names is very presidential.

The reasons so many Donald Trump haters have no fear of him winning are:

1. Overconfident voters who did not vote for Hillary Clinton learned their lesson.
2. Many people who voted for Trump in 2016 were really voting against Clinton.
3. Former Trump supporters learned their lesson land switched political parties.
4. All voters know whenever the economy crashed a Democrat brought it back.
5. Only the most ignorant voter can support a POTUS who wants people to die.

I hope you're right on the first three. On the 4th, not so much. Too many Americans do not understand people are entitled to their own opinions, not their own facts. They live in an alternate reality where despite historical record, the perception is Republicans run a better economy.

Also on point 5: there are a lot of people in that camp. really a lot. Somewhere around 60 million I suspect.

So while it is heartening that Trump's record has hurt him, and that Biden is more popular (mostly by dint of just not being Trump); this is no time to get complacent. Considering the rock-solid support of Trump's base and the expanded efforts at voter suppression, Independents and Dems must get out and vote as if they expect to lose and this is their last chance.

It may well be.

Back
Top Bottom