• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Europe's Largest Nuclear Power Plant on Fire

Thinking 'out of the box' and along similar lines:

The Ukrainian Air Force needs A10s. Couple of questions.
  1. Does the US military not have any Ukrainian certified A10 pilots?
  2. Could not those pilots be ordered stationed to Poland or Romania?
  3. Could not those pilots happen to steal armed, fueled and prepped A10s from the flight line and fly them to the Ukraine?
  4. Could not the US military then file court martial charges, to be resolved after the conflict is over? (assuming the pilot survives)
  5. Could not those pilots then be found innocent in their court marshal? - extreme circumstances and such?
  6. Could not the US military then just send them to their home? Or back to the Ukraine?
Or is this just too far out of the box thinking?
They need SU25 Frogfoots which are the Russian equivalent of the A-10. The Ukrainian pilots will be either familiar or already checked out in them. They could conceivably be left unguarded at a convenient airfield or airfields. They could also do the same with the Mig 29's.

Of course all of the charged individuals could be coincidental in the sense that they could all be separate players trying to profit in some way from making connections with Russia— and even that verdict is qualified, since Michael Flynn was not charged for any illicit contact with Russia. The rationale of illicit contact was the excuse for the FBI’s perjury trap, but nothing Flynn said to the Russian ambassador was illegal, though he was stupid to let himself be mousetrapped.

The only evidence Mueller found was of individuals acting badly, and in that sense the investigation utterly failed to verify the fevered collusion fantasies of the Democratic Party.

Flynn was convicted for lying about his contacts with the Russian Ambassador. But not only did he lie to the FBI, he also lied to the Vice President, the WH Chief of Staff, and the WH Press Secretary about those contacts. There was a clear pattern of deception there. What's more, the Russians knew that Flynn was lying within the Administration. This made him vulnerable to exploitation. When acting AG Yates made the WH Counsel aware of these facts, she was summarily fired. No action was taken against Flynn until almost 3 weeks later, when the information was made public by the Washington Post.

My question is why nothing was done to address the situation within that interval? The WH Security Adviser is at the pinnacle of our National Security pyramid. He/she is the one person within the Government privy to more sensitive information than the President. If there is any position within the government that we can have zero tolerance for any vulnerability - even for one second - it is that one.

Not sure yet, something stinks about both Zelensky and Putin

Yeah, I hear you, Henny. Remember that time when Zelensky invaded Russia? I can hardly tell the two violent, power-mad autocrats apart. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Yeah, I hear you, Henny. Remember that time when Zelensky invaded Russia? I can hardly tell the two violent, power-mad autocrats apart. :rolleyes:

Both terrible comedians

Flynn was convicted for lying about his contacts with the Russian Ambassador. But not only did he lie to the FBI, he also lied to the Vice President, the WH Chief of Staff, and the WH Press Secretary about those contacts. There was a clear pattern of deception there. What's more, the Russians knew that Flynn was lying within the Administration. This made him vulnerable to exploitation. When acting AG Yates made the WH Counsel aware of these facts, she was summarily fired. No action was taken against Flynn until almost 3 weeks later, when the information was made public by the Washington Post.

My question is why nothing was done to address the situation within that interval? The WH Security Adviser is at the pinnacle of our National Security pyramid. He/she is the one person within the Government privy to more sensitive information than the President. If there is any position within the government that we can have zero tolerance for any vulnerability - even for one second - it is that one.

And if Flynn had told the truth to the FBI, what would have happened to him? Absolutely nothing. He was completely privileged to speak to the Russian ambassador as part of his job, but in all probability he was attempting to conceal the conversation to keep the Lefties from trying to use the whole nothingburger incident to win political points in the media. He was as I said foolish to keep up the stonewalling with the FBI, but maybe he simply underestimated the extent to which the FBI had been polluted by partisan hacks.

Flynn has no relevance to the accusations of Russian collusion, even less than the other persons you mentioned.

And if Flynn had told the truth to the FBI, what would have happened to him? Absolutely nothing. He was completely privileged to speak to the Russian ambassador as part of his job, but in all probability he was attempting to conceal the conversation to keep the Lefties from trying to use the whole nothingburger incident to win political points in the media. He was as I said foolish to keep up the stonewalling with the FBI, but maybe he simply underestimated the extent to which the FBI had been polluted by partisan hacks.

Flynn has no relevance to the accusations of Russian collusion, even less than the other persons you mentioned.

Remind me again.... why did Flynn get fired/resign?

Back
Top Bottom