• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

EU’s anti-fraud body accuses Le Pen of embezzling French funds

And its juuuuuuuuuuuuust a coincidence that it HAPPENS to drop now.........

Tell me...do YOU swallow that shit?
Better now, than after the election.

It would be a Putin master stroke.. not only would his person be in office (if she won) with the chaos that creates, but she would be on trial for fraud and would most likely be convicted.. Of course the immunity would have to be lifted first, putting the whole French nation into absolute chaos. Right out of the Putin divide and conquer book. He did it so well in the UK, and now he could do it in France.

Regardless it is not a new thing, not a big secret and this case, with or without the charges, will and has been used against her in the election with little effect it seems.. so..

LOL I sure hope the EU isnt paying you to spew out excuses for them, because they are not getting their money's worth.

Your silly little explanation is pretty much like what Russian state propagandists do: spin to make it look like the EU is fair, but in reality, theyre not.

1. If Le Pen was under investigation for a long time, why did they publicly accuse her just now? Because the elections are happening, thats why. Its as simple as that.

2. They did the exact same thing in 2017. and now they are repeating it all over again.

The fact is the fascist EU does not want any politician that is against them to come into power, and they will use every underhanded trick up their moronic sleeves to do it. In this regards, the EU is really no different than Russia, for the French and the Germans secretly want Putin to win.
Again your freaking hatred of Europe shows.

The report was submitted to the Paris prosecutors over a month ago. It was a known investigation.

Did the Paris prosecutors maybe try to do Macron a favour? Sure, it is politics, but that you are blaming the EU for it.. is just so pathetic.

Better now, than after the election.

It would be a Putin master stroke.. not only would his person be in office (if she won) with the chaos that creates, but she would be on trial for fraud and would most likely be convicted.. Of course the immunity would have to be lifted first, putting the whole French nation into absolute chaos. Right out of the Putin divide and conquer book. He did it so well in the UK, and now he could do it in France.

Regardless it is not a new thing, not a big secret and this case, with or without the charges, will and has been used against her in the election with little effect it seems.. so..
Putin is in your sock drawer.

Reactions: PoS
Again your freaking hatred of Europe shows.

The report was submitted to the Paris prosecutors over a month ago. It was a known investigation.

Did the Paris prosecutors maybe try to do Macron a favour? Sure, it is politics, but that you are blaming the EU for it.. is just so pathetic.
If it was submitted over a month ago, then what was the reason they announced it just now? Your moronic propaganda for the fascist EU is exposed.

They did the exact same thing in 2017. and now they are repeating it all over again.

The clues are in the links posted to you and your fellow Putin supporters on the thread.

• Informal investigations have been going on since before 2017
  • The formal investigation was then announced in 2017
  • Proceedings have gone slowly - many of those accused have paid the money back and are now not under investigation
  • Le Pen did not pay the money back
  • Sanctions against Putin and Russia have made things harder for Le Pen to pay back
  • Hey presto, the end of the line has been reached.

Sure there's politics but Le Pen has had since 2022 to clean up her act and instead of focusing on that, you and Vance pretend it's an EU thing only.

The clues are in the links posted to you and your fellow Putin supporters on the thread.

• Proceedings have gone slowly - many of those accused have paid the money back and are now not under investigation
  • Sanctions against Putin and Russia have made things harder for Le Pen to pay back

Sure there's politics but Le Pen has had since 2022 to clean up her act and instead of focusing on that, you and Vance pretend it's an EU thing only.
The only ones who love Putin is you and the other EUphiles since youre making shameful excuses for the fascist EU's direct interference with a member state's elections. Congrats on showing your true colors.

The only ones who love Putin is you and the other EUphiles since youre making shameful excuses for the fascist EU's direct interference with a member state's elections. Congrats on showing your true colors.

Why am I not surprised that you discuss and attack the messenger rather than what has been said?

Anyway, game over, even Marine has admitted defeat tonight.

Even where she improved her results from last time around.

Why am I not surprised that you discuss and attack the messenger rather than what has been said?
Everything youve said merely confirms your shameful support for election interference. Putin would be proud.

Everything youve said merely confirms your shameful support for election interference. Putin would be proud.

Copy: Paste - Why am I not surprised that you discuss and attack the messenger rather than what has been said?

Copy: Paste - Why am I not surprised that you discuss and attack the messenger rather than what has been said?
There's nothing to discuss since the EU made these accusations during the same week elections were held both times. So its clear that you as a messenger supports election interference. Why do you and your fruend Chagos hate democracy so much?

There's nothing to discuss since the EU made these accusations during the same week elections were held both times. So its clear that you as a messenger supports election interference. Why do you and your fruend Chagos hate democracy so much?

I explained why things happened when they did then you chose to attack me instead. Why am I not surprised that you discuss and attack the messenger rather than what has been said?

I explained why things happened when they did then you chose to attack me instead. Why am I not surprised that you discuss and attack the messenger rather than what has been said?
You have failed to state the reasons why the accusations in both cases came about during the exact time as the French presidential elections, therefore you are making excuses for election interference. Your disdain for democracy is noted and confirmed.

Speaking of "Pro-Putin" posts and politicians, claiming "election interference" is hilarious when we have a far-right politician whose very history with Moscow goes back to 1968 when her father first made links.

In case of further doubt about Le Pen's stance - here (in French) are her very own words.

Speaking of "Pro-Putin" posts and politicians, claiming "election interference" is hilarious when we have a far-right politician whose very history with Moscow goes back to 1968 when her father first made links.

In case of further doubt about Le Pen's stance - here (in French) are her very own words.

Supporting election interference just because its directed at a candidate you dont like is undemocratic. You ought to move to Russia since you hate democracy so much.

Supporting election interference just because its directed at a candidate you dont like is undemocratic. You ought to move to Russia since you hate democracy so much.
Lol, don’t get mad that a nazi lost an election.

Lol, don’t get mad that a nazi lost an election.
I cant stand Le Pen and I could care less about her. The point is the EU is fascist, and people like you love it.

I cant stand Le Pen and I could care less about her. The point is the EU is fascist, and people like you love it.
The EU isn’t fascist.

Still nothing to say on the content of what I originally wrote, focusing instead on attacking the poster.

Still nothing to say on the content of what I originally wrote, focusing instead on attacking the poster.
You made a silly excuse for election interference, which clearly indicates you hate democracy. If the shoe fits, wear it.

You made a silly excuse
Nope. I explained the timeline and you decided to attack the poster and not the timeline.

Learn the basics of intelligent debate please.

Nope. I explained the timeline and you decided to attack the poster and not the timeline.

Learn the basics of intelligent debate please.
Nope, your excuses are still silly. Its obvious to anyone (except you) that the timing of these accusations are suspect when they could have been announced at any time prior to the elections.

The only one who is defending it is you. Therefore its fact that you hate democracy.

Nope, your excuses are still silly. Its obvious to anyone (except you) that the timing of these accusations are suspect when they could have been announced at any time prior to the elections.

And yet the investigations haven't gone away. In fact, putting the lie to your words - the French are now looking at embezzlement charges. How will you fake that one away? Another personal attack rather than defend your position?

Back
Top Bottom