• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Esquires Sexiest Woman Alive Revealed.....

LOL, I feel like when you defecate hilarious pictures and vids come out. :lol:

l_bb9eef90-ce21-11e2-b939-0fb8e2b00015.jpg

:lamo

She looks unhealthy and malnourished. That's not very sexy.

To fit her into a black widow Halloween costume made for a 12 year old, Disney probably keeps her locked in a trailer with nothing to consume each day except a vegan salad, a diet coke and an 8-ball of crystal meth.

Somebody should give that poor girl a cheeseburger.

Actually... [video]http://assets.diylol.com/hfs/238/bc8/20e/resized/business-dog-meme-generator-business-dog-says-yes-e9644e.jpg[/video]12345
Edit: WHY WONT THIS WORK

Actually... [video]http://assets.diylol.com/hfs/238/bc8/20e/resized/business-dog-meme-generator-business-dog-says-yes-e9644e.jpg[/video]12345
Edit: WHY WONT THIS WORK

3981468_thumb.jpg

:lol: ...... :2razz:

Ya have to past it into that little picture frame in controls.....then uncheck the little box. Should be able to post it then.

Scarlett Johansson must be one hot lady if Esquire has named her the Sexiest Woman Alive twice.

They are smoking crack.

3981468_thumb.jpg

:lol: ...... :2razz:

Ya have to past it into that little picture frame in controls.....then uncheck the little box. Should be able to post it then.
OHHH, the reference locally box?

They are smoking crack.

Myself I don't think she oozes sexiness.....yeah she is good lookin. But not the sexiest either.....let alone to be picked twice for the honor. Although I think she is sexier now than she was the first time.

How about the "American working mom who still goes home and does all the same things the housewife does"?.

Not the sort of individual I find attractive, but to each their own.

Scarlett Johansson must be one hot lady if Esquire has named her the Sexiest Woman Alive twice. The magazine announced that the actress has won the coveted spot this year after already nabbing the honor back in 2006. The title has previously gone to such stunning actresses as Jessica Biel, Mila Kunis, and Halle Berry, but Scarlett is the only woman who has been named the Sexiest Alive twice. "I'm the only woman to win twice, right?" Scarlett asked, while joking, "You know, I gotta hustle. I'm a 28-year-old woman in the movie business, right? Pretty soon the roles you're offered all become mothers. Then they just sort of stop."

0cce0bf95680bbd1_scarlettcover.jpg

Scarlett Johansson Is the Sexiest Woman Alive 2013

What do you think.....should She have been voted Twice as the Sexiest woman Alive?
Aside from murder, there isn't a whole lot most men wouldn't do to bag a woman like that.

Aside from murder, there isn't a whole lot most men wouldn't do to bag a woman like that.

Yeah.....I wouldn't kick her out my Bed................... Recliner, closet, Living room, kitchen, or Car. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom