• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Esquires Sexiest Woman Alive Revealed.....

The place I grew up had the B crowd working at titty bars. I went to Deja Vu once (full nude) and out of about 15 women there, maybe 3 were doable. One was wearing white hosiery, was blonde and wore black glasses. Baby knows what I like.

Deja Vu on Adamo Drive???????

Oh, it's a franchise?

I think so.....Isn't there one down in Texas, Right down from Baby Dolls. Not that I would know.....hence my asking see.
f_whistle.gif

I think so.....Isn't there one down in Texas, Right down from Baby Dolls. Not that I would know.....hence my asking see.
f_whistle.gif

LOL, I never bothered to go to one either, but when I was a kid I had a friend who's mom worked at the Deja Vu I was talking about. :lol:

LOL, I never bothered to go to one either, but when I was a kid I had a friend who's mom worked at the Deja Vu I was talking about. :lol:

I hears those kinda of places are can be dangerous to ones wallet. Honest I did.
sign_amen.gif
:lol:

Thought I had you tracked down. Where I grew up, there was MLK in the bad part of town, and a Deja vu. :lol:

Every city even remotely large has an MLK street, and it's always a slum. And no, I'm not a racist for pointing this out. :D

I grew up outside Flint, Michigan. We had an MLK and it was a slum. In its defense, most of Flint was a slum. It had a Deja Vu on Dort Highway - the "hooker highway".

People laugh about how I live in Alabama now. Apparently they think Michigan is Shangri-la.

Every city even remotely large has an MLK street, and it's always a slum. And no, I'm not a racist for pointing this out. :D

I grew up outside Flint, Michigan. We had an MLK and it was a slum. In its defense, most of Flint was a slum. It had a Deja Vu on Dort Highway - the "hooker highway".

People laugh about how I live in Alabama now. Apparently they think Michigan is Shangri-la.

That's not racist to point out. I grew up just outside of Tampa, FL. The MLK near me was a ****hole in Seffner which was accurately nicknamed methner. Ironically, the MLK I'm talking about was all white-trash.:lol:

That's not racist to point out. I grew up just outside of Tampa, FL. The MLK near me was a ****hole in Seffner which was accurately nicknamed methner. Ironically, the MLK I'm talking about was all white-trash.:lol:

Go figure. Usually the MLK in cities I've been to is black slums. Maybe Tampa's all WASPs. :D

White Anglo-Saxon Protestant. You know - what you find up on the northeast coast.

Eh, It was pretty diverse where I lived in FL. There's was a lot of Hispanics. ;) Surprisingly a little less diverse up here though.

I'd move to Miami if I brushed up on my Spanish.

Miami is paradise if you stay out of the suburbs. Not to mention, a wide variety of fun. ;) You can find some of the worst, and the best weed there. If you're not into drugs, you probably won't like Miami. :lol: If you're into drugs, you probably won't like Miami. Police have a heavy presence there.

Miami is paradise if you stay out of the suburbs. Not to mention, a wide variety of fun. ;) You can find some of the worst, and the best weed there. If you're not into drugs, you probably won't like Miami. :lol: If you're into drugs, you probably won't like Miami. Police have a heavy presence there.

That's funny.....I never did like Miami. :lol:

MEME---Grumpy-cat_2.jpg

I don't do drugs, but don't have a problem with them either (being a libertarian).

Drugs don't make my short list of concerns. Heat, language, humidity, hurricanes, cost of living...these rank higher.

I don't do drugs, but don't have a problem with them either (being a libertarian).

Drugs don't make my short list of concerns. Heat, language, humidity, hurricanes, cost of living...these rank higher.

Maybe it's because I grew up there, but I would think you would love the weather after being used to Michigan. I thought I preferred the cold until I came here. :lol: As for language, you may want to have a basic understand of Spanish. :lol:

Maybe it's because I grew up there, but I would think you would love the weather after being used to Michigan. I thought I preferred the cold until I came here. :lol:

I keep my thermostat at 64. You tell me if I'd like Miami.

I keep my thermostat at 64. You tell me if I'd like Miami.

I'm right there with you, colder is better. Makes getting warmed up with your lady much more fun. Which begs the question - in cold climates we look for hot women to warm up with. Do those in hot climates look for cold women to chill out with? :mrgreen:

I'm right there with you, colder is better. Makes getting warmed up with your lady much more fun. Which begs the question - in cold climates we look for hot women to warm up with. Do those in hot climates look for cold women to chill out with? :mrgreen:

I gotta turn it down to 60 before I'm able to cuddle. I sweat at 70.

Back
Top Bottom