• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Errrm ... belated Hello

Mancunian

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
I just got stuck into replying to posts instead of introducing myself (I'm ashamed!)

Anyway, I'm a 30 year old bloke from the north west corner of dear old Blighty. I would describe myself as just left of middle but get irritated by any extreme view either left or right.

Anyway, hello all. I look forward to arguing with you!

uh yeh, me too.
Im from Scotland, so
Its good to know theres someone else in the same time Zone!

Are you sneeking onto the internet whilst you should be working as well?

Whereabouts are you from Rowan?

Well, im 'up' in Glasgow, Enjoying the sun before i go out to work in Sainsburys.

And using my time viewing Politics. i guess i have strange priorities.

Are we the only British People here do you think?

No, Robin is from the UK and I think I've seen one or two more in the last few weeks but their names escape me.

You ino fitba Rowan? Celtic or Rangers? :lol:

Excuse me if I don't reply straight away. Better get something done!

Calvin and hobbes fans unite!

Never into football, too much uneccesary tribalism.
Plus i was always in goals in schools- ...

well its reasuring to know there are those with british rational here, (just as long as they dont read Rupert Murdoch's 'The Sun')

Back
Top Bottom