• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Environmental group calls for deflating tires of SUVs to combat climate change: target ‘wealthy areas’

I never said it was terrorism. You just love making strawman fallacies 24/7 since you have no real argument.
"Breeding future terrorists." Which fallacy is this now?

Deflating a tire is vandalism, not terrorism. Calm down, OP.
But when the Portland police do nothing when they do catch such people, do you think I'm not going to take some type of action if I see such a thing?

You claimed I was saying vandalism is already terrorism. Breeding future terrorists is not the same thing, so stop your serial lying.

You claimed I was saying vandalism is already terrorism. Breeding future terrorists is not the same thing, so stop your serial lying.
Why do people on the left have such a poor understanding that "words have meaning?" They just allow a word to mean what ever they want. That speaks of poorly educated, but they claim to be the best educated.

Go figure.

I call it indoctrination. Not education.

Reactions: PoS
Why do people on the left have such a poor understanding that "words have meaning?" They just allow a word to mean what ever they want. That speaks of poorly educated, but they claim to be the best educated.

Go figure.

I call it indoctrination. Not education.
More like lack of common sense, which is typical of climate cultists.

Buzz any system with feedbacks can be evaluated as a black box. It is a standard methodology.
You seem to readily accept that feedbacks in the climate system exists, yet feedbacks are part of an amplified or attenuated system.
You cannot have feedbacks without the system that the feedbacks feed back into!
P.S. I think it was ether Hansen or Lindzen who mentioned the feedbacks being like an amplifier, in one of their early publications.

Buzz any system with feedbacks can be evaluated as a black box. It is a standard methodology.
You seem to readily accept that feedbacks in the climate system exists, yet feedbacks are part of an amplified or attenuated system.
You cannot have feedbacks without the system that the feedbacks feed back into!
P.S. I think it was ether Hansen or Lindzen who mentioned the feedbacks being like an amplifier, in one of their early publications.
Yet he thinks he knows more than we do...

More like lack of common sense, which is typical of climate cultists.
That is pretty funny coming from someone who has very little common sense.

It is NOT a standard methodology in the science of climate change. Actually, it is NEVER used.
So what? Just because someone might have once mentioned this doesn't prove anything.

Because a "black box amplifier" has nothing to do with climate science.
Do you limit a black box experiment to simple experiments?

The complete inner working of the climate system are still a mystery. Therefore, the observations of changes, are no different than seeing the output of a black box, from the input changes we see.
I do know more than both of you. And I have proven it many times.
Quite the imagination you have!

It is NOT a standard methodology in the science of climate change. Actually, it is NEVER used.

So what? Just because someone might have once mentioned this doesn't prove anything.
Perhaps not yet!
It is the best way to characterize how a system responds, and it does not matter how complicated the system is because it is an evaluation of outputs vs inputs.

That is pretty funny coming from someone who has very little common sense.
LOL says the guy who treats the IPCC as if they were god on earth.

LOL says the guy who treats the IPCC as if they were god on earth.
God on Earth?? I don't think so.

But at least the place where I get much of my information about climate science is based on peer-reviewed and published science.

While yours is a blog(NoTricksZone) that is well known for lying about climate science.

:ROFLMAO:

I can't recall whether it's called "the flaming idiocy fallacy" or the "Chicken Little fallacy."

I alway though Jesse was a little creepy……….he used to be Bill O’Reilly’s “man on the street,” guy, IIRC
Wasn’t the only time he used the maneuver.

I can't recall whether it's called "the flaming idiocy fallacy" or the "Chicken Little fallacy."
Since you cant understand tenses either I wouldnt be surprised if English was your second language too.

God on Earth?? I don't think so.

But at least the place where I get much of my information about climate science is based on peer-reviewed and published science.
:LOL::ROFLMAO:😁😆😅😂🤣

Since you cant understand tenses either I wouldnt be surprised if English was your second language too.
Hope you pay your proofreader well…….🤷

;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom