• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Emergency Bra: Unsnap, separate cups, inhale...

What's so funny is that this could be done with ANY bra. The "creator" hasn't done anything new, just a little re-marketing.

What's so funny is that this could be done with ANY bra. The "creator" hasn't done anything new, just a little re-marketing.

didn't she put some activated charcoal in the cups or some such bull****?

images.jpg

early prototypes

Last edited:
Oh really? That I don't know. I guess you could filter some tapwater with it too, then.

damn you....made me curious

The bra's patent abstract, which also includes an attempt to make "positionable" a word, somehow manages to be as boring as other patent abstracts:

A bra garment comprising: a plurality of detachable cup sections, each of the cup sections having: (a) a filter device; (b) a first portion positionable adjacent to a first central area of a user's chest; (c) a second portion positionable adjacent to a second outer area of the user's chest adjacent to an underarm; and (d) a valve device.

Read more: Introducing the bra that is meant to be taken off | Health Tech - CNET News

Back
Top Bottom