• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Embarrassing UN defeat for USA over Iran arms embargo proposal

Dont speak for us. Only the poles think that way. In Germany we see Trump as far mkre a problem than Putin

I agree because they are both one and the same....gangster regimes with common goals. Surely you know that Trump is beholding to Putin for helping him win the election. Some say he could not have won without him. We are going to fix this mistake in 80 days so hang in there.

Dont speak for us. Only the poles think that way. In Germany we see Trump as far mkre a problem than Putin

that's an interesting thought ...
who are you to speak for Germany comrade ?
odd that you don't know your country's debt service.. are you German?
don't answer that either, I really don't care what you think you know.
хорошего дня товарищ
Don't answer, I'm tiring of hearing your communist diatribe.

No we are not. You do not speak for the people of the U.S. We get as much out of our deployments as the Europeans do. We made a promise to them to combat the Soviet threat along side them and we are bailing when the going gets tough. When Putin is overthrown we can talk about reducing our presence there. He must go and the sooner the better. I an not normally for regime change but I make an exception with Putin like I would have with Hitler. He is at least as dangerous in his goals and ambitions. We must not let his Gangster Regime continue unopposed.

And You speak for the peoples of the U.S. ? :lol:
another day ... g'night I-man

And You speak for the peoples of the U.S. ? :lol:
another day ... g'night I-man

Wait until Biden slaps more sanctions on Russia until he gets his nuclear bombers out of this hemisphere.

russia-bomber-plane-venezuela.jpg

The obligation says 2024. What year do we have?

I have news for you. We could drop to zero now and go to 2% in 2024 and would still meet the obligation.

Demonstrating Germany is a beggar nation as far as defense is concerned. Letting nations like Greece.lead the way in NATO obligations.

What have Master races come to?

that's an interesting thought ...
who are you to speak for Germany comrade ?
odd that you don't know your country's debt service.. are you German?
don't answer that either, I really don't care what you think you know.
хорошего дня товарищ
Don't answer, I'm tiring of hearing your communist diatribe.

I am a german, thuringian to be exact. There is no debt and you calling me a communist is rich. I am a nationalist and despise communism...and i despise enemies of my nation even more.

Trying to steal from us makes you an enemy.

That said, you wont get a single cent from us.

Demonstrating Germany is a beggar nation as far as defense is concerned. Letting nations like Greece.lead the way in NATO obligations.

What have Master races come to?

You dont make a 60 billion budget surplus when you spend it for rubbish.

Greece is bancrupt and cant feed its own pensioners.

The American media are preoccupied dealing with the harm Donald Trump is doing to America.

The American media does the same thing with every single Republican president.

Spinless Euro's were totally freaked out over Reagan, and you all just knew that Soviet missiles were going to rain down on you at any moment.

Spinless Euro's were totally freaked out over Reagan, and you all just knew that Soviet missiles were going to rain down on you at any moment.

Thats bull****.

You call us spineless? We would be spineless if we would allow us to treat us bad and still complay to your bull****.

What you witness is us getting rid of your ****hole countries abusiv behavior. We show you the red line.

Trump had 3 big international goals.

1. Isolate China
2. Push Iran back
3. Reform the WHO.

Merkel blocked him in all 3 cases.

We blocked you with Iran. We blocked you with China and we walked out the WHO meeting last week. You need the german signature to start the process.

You may have a learning effect from this.

USA isolated in the world has become a toothless tiger. You need allies to get **** done. I assume thats what Merkel intends to do, try to force your country to correct its behavior.

Its quite simply, you treat your allies bad -> you get blocked international.

Its also a personal issue, Trump is dead. You wont see any agreement between our nation as long trump is president.

Which means the west is paralyzed as long Trump is president.

Thats bull****.

You call us spineless? We would be spineless if we would allow us to treat us bad and still complay to your bull****.

What you witness is us getting rid of your ****hole countries abusiv behavior. We show you the red line.

Trump had 3 big international goals.

1. Isolate China
2. Push Iran back
3. Reform the WHO.

Merkel blocked him in all 3 cases.

We blocked you with Iran. We blocked you with China and we walked out the WHO meeting last week. You need the german signature to start the process.

You may have a learning effect from this.

USA isolated in the world has become a toothless tiger. You need allies to get **** done. I assume thats what Merkel intends to do, try to force your country to correct its behavior.

Its quite simply, you treat your allies bad -> you get blocked international.

Its also a personal issue, Trump is dead. You wont see any agreement between our nation as long trump is president.

Which means the west is paralyzed as long Trump is president.

The Euro's and American media play "Chicken Little" with every Republican president.........period.

If you think the EU is going to topple the US anytime soon, then you better find a comfortable cloud to sit on.

The Euro's and American media play "Chicken Little" with every Republican president.........period.

If you think the EU is going to topple the US anytime soon, then you better find a comfortable cloud to sit on.

We dont topple you. We ignore your proposals, which is our good right. With that we castrated your in international politics.

We dont play "chicken little". You can see quite obvious that we dont play. We overvote US proposals. The wind changed within the last year. Trump was not able to make a american proposal into reality.

Your bull**** gets even more idiotic when one remembers that chancellor Kohl had excellent relations with both Reagan and Bush and that chancellor Merkel also had great relations with Bush junior.

We dont work together with trump.

We dont topple you. We ignore your proposals, which is our good right. With that we castrated your in international politics.

We dont play "chicken little". You can see quite obvious that we dont play. We overvote US proposals. The wind changed within the last year. Trump was not able to make a american proposal into reality.

Your bull**** gets even more idiotic when one remembers that chancellor Kohl had excellent relations with both Reagan and Bush and that chancellor Merkel also had great relations with Bush junior.

We dont work together with trump.

You fail to comprehend (to understand) that even staunch allies bicker among each other. Nobody say's the EU has to go along with us.

Your sole purpose on here................... is to hear yourself whine and ridicule.

You fail to comprehend (to understand) that even staunch allies bicker among each other. Nobody say's the EU has to go along with us.

Your sole purpose on here................... is to hear yourself whine and ridicule.

When was last time Germany, France and UK blocked three american plans within 2 weeks?

When was last time Germany, France and UK blocked three american plans within 2 weeks?

Does it matter?

German and France will be staunch allies of the USA for a very long time, regardless of disagreements.

Got it?

Your wee wee comparisons aside.

Wait until Biden slaps more sanctions on Russia until he gets his nuclear bombers out of this hemisphere.

russia-bomber-plane-venezuela.jpg

Obviously, speculation is impossible to accept as factual ie. your above statement and my following statement:
I view any such actions by Biden as unlikely; there are more important matters to negotiate at this time .... China being principal.
aside: Biden ain't no Jack Kennedy.
Hard to know, but I don't see him selected. In the past, he may have made a decent President; it seems tho, his time has past.
Sunny day atcha' I-man

I am a german, thuringian to be exact. There is no debt and you calling me a communist is rich. I am a nationalist and despise communism...and i despise enemies of my nation even more.

Trying to steal from us makes you an enemy.

That said, you wont get a single cent from us.

A person or A-I robot can be whatever is stated on the internet.
History suggests little difference between communism and Deutschland uber alles.
It is important for a nation to tend it's own self interest but uber alles doesn't well work in this world.
Certain expressed attitudes do not win friends and influence people.
Hope your afternoon has been good.

Does it matter?

German and France will be staunch allies of the USA for a very long time, regardless of disagreements.

Got it?

Your wee wee comparisons aside.

Idk Merkel says USA is Not a trustworthy ally. Thats harsh, even more so to say in Public. Biden will have much Work to do.

A person or A-I robot can be whatever is stated on the internet.
History suggests little difference between communism and Deutschland uber alles.
It is important for a nation to tend it's own self interest but uber alles doesn't well work in this world.
Certain expressed attitudes do not win friends and influence people.
Hope your afternoon has been good.

If you want steal 95 Billion from us you might understand that doesnt gain you plus points Here?

Stick with your Communist friends in Europe, Iran can go **** themselves

The stale slur of being communist makes as much sense when used against Europeans today as it did when Elliot Abrams labeled the victims of CIA-trained Central American death squads in the 1980s. There is not a single European member of parliament who belongs to a communist party.

We cannot all be as brave as members of the United States Space Force.

We cannot all be as brave as members of the United States Space Force.

LOL...........the Euro's are not even brave enough to support their own military.

Resorting to conscription's again?

Hiring foreign nationals to fill your ranks?

EU Citizens in National Armed Forces - Solving the Recruitment Challenge? - EUROMIL : EUROMIL

German military lacks equipment and recruits, says damning report | Germany| News and in-depth reporting from Berlin and beyond | DW | 29.01.2019

Trump has you guys pin pointed.

People over here are not losing any sleep over what "Merkel the Gerbal" says.

The more and more erratic reactions of your regime tells a different story.

It appears Merkel so far is the only one who is able to bring captain fanta close to a stroke.

The more and more erratic reactions of your regime tells a different story.

It appears Merkel so far is the only one who is able to bring captain fanta close to a stroke.

"Merkel the Gerbal" has little to no affect on the daily lives of Americans.

LOL...........the Euro's are not even brave enough to support their own military.

Resorting to conscription's again?

Hiring foreign nationals to fill your ranks?

EU Citizens in National Armed Forces - Solving the Recruitment Challenge? - EUROMIL : EUROMIL

German military lacks equipment and recruits, says damning report | Germany| News and in-depth reporting from Berlin and beyond | DW | 29.01.2019

Trump has you guys pin pointed.

I heard that the Americans hire private contractors to do its fighting in the Middle East and South America. Have you heard of Blackwater or ArmorGroup or Silvercorp USA, I wonder.

Back
Top Bottom