• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Elon Musk exposes 'secret closet' full of 'stay woke' t-shirts at Twitter HQ

🤣

Yeah, they sure are "going broke." Any day now, they'll be bankrupt.

Just like Nike, Keurig, Target, and so on.
The reality is that both their stock and their sales numbers are tanking, recently released 'woke' movies are flopping, largely based on having alienated their largest and formerly most loyal customer base, parents with kids.

You can either accept this fact, or you can ignore it. That's completely up to you, and I don't really care which side of that you end up on.

Reactions: PoS

Looks like this proves that the Twitter management had an agenda when it came to deciding on who to censor and ban. So good of Elon to finally get rid of that garbage.

Go woke, go broke.
Well if Fox News said so, it must be true.

The reality is that both their stock and their sales numbers are tanking, recently released 'woke' movies are flopping, largely based on having alienated their largest and formerly most loyal customer base, parents with kids.

You can either accept this fact, or you can ignore it. That's completely up to you, and I don't really care which side of that you end up on.
You'll have to show your work if you're going to make that kind of correlation. The more realistic assessments are the post pandemic changes to their growth during the pandemic, since the delta for that period was pretty high. It's been a reality check for other DTC services as well. Strange World may have flopped, but Black Panther: Wakanda Forever has been raking it in for three straight weeks now, and there's certainly what some might call a "woke" narrative there. The interesting thing with Strange World was a pretty noticeable lack of marketing for a Disney movie, which likely played a part in its poor performance.

Dude doesn't seem to know how Twitter has been doing lately . . .

Nevermind the sheer screaming idiocy of his thinking this thread was some kind of killer *gotcha* with which he has eviscerated people who stand against racism.

"omg, shirts!"....good lord.

Didn't you listen to what PoS was saying? Getting your biggest advertisers to say "**** this, I'm out" is totally owning the libs! I bet he's waiting to own them even harder by imposing a $50 a month subscription fee to recoup the losses he's caused, dropping user count to 0.01% any day now.
LOL another moronic strawman from Mr P. You love censorship and hate liberty, we get it already. Hurry up and move to China then.

Well if Fox News said so, it must be true.
The OP is yahoo news, but dont let that stop you... ;)

OP is yahoo news, but dont let that stop you... ;)
Yahoo doesn't make news, it reprints news stories from other sites. If you click the link, you will see that the article is from Fox News.

But don't let that stop you.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Yahoo doesn't make news, it reprints news stories from other sites. If you click the link, you will see that the article is from Fox News.

But don't let that stop you.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Well if you want to shoot the messenger, here's 2 more sources:

Stil think it's fake? Oh well, thats you.

Well if you want to shoot the messenger, here's 2 more sources:

Stil think it's fake? Oh well, thats you.
I'm not the one pushing Yahoo as a news source.

lol

Keep looking for those secret closets.

lol

I'm not the one pushing Yahoo as a news source.

lol

Keep looking for those secret closets.

lol
LOL doubling down on shoot the messenger fallacies. Can you prove the story isnt true? Go on then.

LOL doubling down on shoot the messenger fallacies. Can you prove the story isnt true? Go on then.
Just laughing at the whole "it's from Yahoo" thing.

lol

BTW - Anyone ever produce any evidence to show this story as true?

LOL another moronic strawman from Mr P. You love censorship and hate liberty, we get it already. Hurry up and move to China then.

Last night, my kiddo - not even 2 1/2 - said "I can't see the moon because it's behind the clouds".

Do you see how that is an infinitely more coherent and mature statement than you have made here or anywhere else on DP? Such a ****ing inane thread.

Last night, my kiddo - not even 2 1/2 - said "I can't see the moon because it's behind the clouds".

Do you see how that is an infinitely more coherent and mature statement than you have made here or anywhere else on DP? Such a ****ing inane thread.
LOL as usual, when you try to rebut, your statements become incoherent and you switch back to appeal to the stone fallacy. Take a deep breath and try again.

BTW - Anyone ever produce any evidence to show this story as true?
What I think is far more important is why this matters at all since we know the history behind the shirts. I'm not surprised at all that old merchandise is lying around; its relevance to anything else is harder to make out.

Back
Top Bottom