• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Elliot Broidy... another trump crony about the be indicted

poweRob

USMC 1988-1996
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
Only the best people...

DOJ "preparing" to indict top Trump fundraiser in foreign corruption probe: report

Yet another Trump insider is about to be indicted, according to a new report in The Washington Post.

"Federal prosecutors are preparing to charge longtime GOP fundraiser Elliott Broidy in connection with efforts to influence the U.S. government on behalf of foreign interests, according to people familiar with the matter, a result of a sprawling, years-long investigation that involved a figure who helped raise millions for Donald Trump's election and the Republican Party," the newspaper reported. "Broidy is under scrutiny for his alleged role in a campaign to persuade high-level Trump administration officials to drop an investigation of Malaysian government corruption, as well as for his attempt to push for the extradition of an outspoken Chinese dissident back to his home country, according to the people, who, like others interviewed for this report, spoke on the condition of anonymity to describe an ongoing investigation."​

I'll go ahead and line up the trumpanzee excuses.

1. Who?
  2. He has nothing to do with Trump!
  3. So what?

I'm sure there will be more of the usual hand waiving of trump circle criminals getting busted.

What the hell is going-on with these criminal sonna da beaches? Every single freaking one - a felon!

Trump only surrounds himself with the best people... until they are indicted. At that point he can't recall ever meeting the indictee.

"What? I don't know him. :shrug: If I ever met the guy I don't remember. I meet a lot of people."

Only the best people...

DOJ "preparing" to indict top Trump fundraiser in foreign corruption probe: report

Yet another Trump insider is about to be indicted, according to a new report in The Washington Post.

"Federal prosecutors are preparing to charge longtime GOP fundraiser Elliott Broidy in connection with efforts to influence the U.S. government on behalf of foreign interests, according to people familiar with the matter, a result of a sprawling, years-long investigation that involved a figure who helped raise millions for Donald Trump's election and the Republican Party," the newspaper reported. "Broidy is under scrutiny for his alleged role in a campaign to persuade high-level Trump administration officials to drop an investigation of Malaysian government corruption, as well as for his attempt to push for the extradition of an outspoken Chinese dissident back to his home country, according to the people, who, like others interviewed for this report, spoke on the condition of anonymity to describe an ongoing investigation."​

1. Who?
  3. So what?

I'm sure there will be more of the usual hand waiving of trump circle criminals getting busted.

But.....

OBAMA!!!!!!!!!!:shock:

Trump only surrounds himself with the best people... until they are indicted. At that point he can't recall ever meeting the indictee.

"What? I don't know him. :shrug: If I ever met the guy I don't remember. I meet a lot of people."

They only brought coffee to me. And the coffee was bad at that!

Only the best people...

1. Who?
  3. So what?

Who?
And I thought the argument was that Barr runs the DOJ to protect Trump?

Back
Top Bottom