• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Electoral College Predictions

We talk a lot about which states Joe Biden or Donald Trump could win this year, but this is only relevant if Electoral College votes are noted in the discussion. That is how we know which states someone needs to win to reach 270 (the minimum to win the election). So I looked up the Electoral Map on Real Clear Politics, which includes how many votes are assigned to each state. Gray means tossup. You can also create your own map.

RealClearPolitics - 2020 Election Maps - 2020 Electoral College Map

Probably pretty close, with virtually all of the grey going to Trump.

Probably pretty close, with virtually all of the grey going to Trump.

No chance "virtually" all gray states go to Trump because Hillary Clinton won some of them and others are expected to flip. Florida should be blue because most polls show Biden is the slight favorite here.

No chance "virtually" all gray states go to Trump because Hillary Clinton won some of them and others are expected to flip. Florida should be blue because most polls show Biden is the slight favorite here.

Florida is the key state. Its a toss up right now. The jackass needs it to win; Biden doesn’t.
And Bloomberg is donating $100m to help Biden win there.

Not a chance. Florida will be a Trump win, as will Pennsylvania and Arizona. Minnesota will go Trump because of the fall of Minneapolis into Mogadishu.

The EC is going to be a blow out for Trump again, but the dims do intend to create havoc as much as possible with court battles over the fraud they will be engaged in with the cheat by mail scam.

Had the election been in March, the democrats would have won. I want to thank them for sending out the terrorist troops, that changed everything.

democrats literally bashed their chances of victory with a brick until it stopped moving.

Not a chance. Florida will be a Trump win, as will Pennsylvania and Arizona. Minnesota will go Trump because of the fall of Minneapolis into Mogadishu.

The EC is going to be a blow out for Trump again, but the dims do intend to create havoc as much as possible with court battles over the fraud they will be engaged in with the cheat by mail scam.

Had the election been in March, the democrats would have won. I want to thank them for sending out the terrorist troops, that changed everything.

democrats literally bashed their chances of victory with a brick until it stopped moving.

You obviously are uneducated about Donald Trump if you feel that strongly about his chances of winning blue states and at least one HE GAVE UP ON that probably will flip. I do not know anyone who thinks Joe Biden will lose his hometown state, Pennsylvania, or Michigan and Minnesota, which also are reliably blue states.

Last edited:
You seem to have trouble with reading comprehension. When I say that we have 5% of the world's population and roughly 25% of the deaths, thats FACTUAL material. When I tell you that the jackass has advocated for unproven and potentially dangerous drug treatments, thats factual too. Add to that that the snake recently held an all indoor rally in Nevada, defying state laws about gatherings of more than 50 people with few wearing masks...thats factual material too. The jackass has obviously placed a higher priority on his dwindling re-election chances than human life, and that makes him as despicable as he niece and sister describe him as.
it's not a fact. At best it's the sort of exaggeration you refer to as lying if President Trump does it.

Note that China has 18% of the world population but only admits to 4634 cases as of last report. We have no reliable numbers for most of the third world. USA compares favorably to Western Europe and Brazil. though not as well as East Asia.

One more timely article, with FACTS: It is a FACT that ingesting disinfectants or taking hydroxychloroquine are not scientifically sound measures to treat the coronavirus. Trump has speculated publicly about disinfectants and pushed, time and time again, hydroxychloroquine as a possible treatment.
It is a FACT that large indoor gatherings have, in the past, shown the potential to be super-spreader events for Covid-19. And yet, Trump held his event Sunday night in Nevada.
It is a FACT that social distancing -- six feet of distance between individuals -- can help limit the spread of the virus. On Sunday night as well as on a number of other occasions, including his acceptance speech on the final night of the Republican National Convention late last month, Trump has held events in which attendees are packed cheek to jowl.
Why Bob Woodward broke a career-long tradition in 'Rage' - CNNPolitics
Hydroxychloroquine has been cleared as a standard treatment, especially for early cases. You should check things like this before getting them wrong. I am not sure why you ran an article on Woodward's hit piece book. It has no relevance. Woodward comes out with these things every few years. It's what he does.

You really need to get out of your echo chamber. it impairs your thinking.

it's not a fact. At best it's the sort of exaggeration you refer to as lying if President Trump does it.

Note that China has 18% of the world population but only admits to 4634 cases as of last report. We have no reliable numbers for most of the third world. USA compares favorably to Western Europe and Brazil. though not as well as East Asia.

Hydroxychloroquine has been cleared as a standard treatment, especially for early cases. You should check things like this before getting them wrong. I am not sure why you ran an article on Woodward's hit piece book. It has no relevance. Woodward comes out with these things every few years. It's what he does.

You really need to get out of your echo chamber. it impairs your thinking.

Fact: we have about 4% of the world's population (300M/7.8B)=0.038; we have about 200,000 deaths as of now and the world total deaths from Covid is about 926,000 deaths. 200,000/926,000=about 21.59%. Pretty disproportional, isn't it.

I do not believe anything China says. You shouldn't either. Neither should the donkey.

And there is not a shred of reputable evidence that HDQ works in any way for Covid. It is NOT approved, even for compassionate use now. If you disagree, show me a single double blind placebo controlled study from a reputable source that proves you are right.

Pennsylvania will go to Biden; so will Arizona, Michigan,and Wisconsin. Florida and NC are toss ups. Biden does't need them; the jackass does. The dems will also retake the Senate. There is an old saying that is pertinent:

"Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me"

The people have had enough of a sexist, lying, egotistical, hypocritical, homophobic, racist, bigot.

Fact: we have about 4% of the world's population (300M/7.8B)=0.038; we have about 200,000 deaths as of now and the world total deaths from Covid is about 926,000 deaths. 200,000/926,000=about 21.59%. Pretty disproportional, isn't it. I do not believe anything China says. You shouldn't either. Neither should the donkey. And there is not a shred of reputable evidence that HDQ works in any way for Covid. It is NOT approved, even for compassionate use now. If you disagree, show me a single double blind placebo controlled study from a reputable source that proves you are right.
You did believe what China said and you should know that.

You would not pass a high school debate quiz, so let's cut the verbiage. Last word is yours.

You did believe what China said and you should know that.

You would not pass a high school debate quiz, so let's cut the verbiage. Last word is yours.

I believe nothing China says. I will give your opinion about my debate abilities all the consideration it deserves.

I will wait for you to produce reputable evidence that HDQ works for Covid....I will have a long wait. BTW, I am a doctor and I keep up with this stuff. So make it good.

"Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me"
"Keep fooling me, I'm a Trump fan."
The people have had enough of a sexist, lying, egotistical, hypocritical, homophobic, racist, bigot.
All except the sexist, lying, egotistical, hypocritical, homophobic, racist, bigots - i.e., "his base".

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom