• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Election Challenges and Lawsuits

I think you tend to have too much trust in the establishment, too much faith in what the MSM feed you...but I agree that the power behind Biden was hate...where I don’t agree is that hate powered the Trump vote... I think the USA getting off its lazy ass and standing up for its own ( MAGA) powered Trump , a positive force. What you you have incoming is anti-American leftism...it will ****ing destroy the USA and its standing in the world...the very thing the left accused Trump of. In 4 years time you will look back on the Trump era and its follow on as a missed opportunity and your country will be diminished.

I do seriously hope I’m wrong, but I know I’m not. The left destroys , it hates everything the US stands for, then it always , without exception, eats itself. Good luck.
And you are wrong in believing hate did not power Trump. Trump not only fed on hate, but also fed it. MAGAs hate Democrats.

You in fact show in your own posts the hate I am talking about. Claiming that leftism is anti-American, that they want to destroy the USA and the world. Any you believe those accusations aren't based on hate?

Back
Top Bottom