• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Election Challenges and Lawsuits

The judges decided not to hear the cases because there was no factual basis for the tweets with filing fees.

The losingest loser who ever lost. Very, very bigly. Like nobody has ever seen before.
Another non answer from the left. Big surprise.

Another non answer from the left. Big surprise.

The republiCONs:
  • Gerrymandered the voting districts in every state they could take over.
  • Purged every minority member they could off the voting rolls.
  • Reduced early voting hours in minority districts.
  • Closed polls near colleges and minority districts.
  • Removed mailboxes and dismantled postal sorting machines to prevent mail-in voting.
  • Accused Democrats of tampering with the election without evidence.

Oh, it's that simple? Maybe for the simple minded. I know it's very difficult, if not impossible for you leftists to break from your tunnel vision, but Trump appointees are supposed to do their job, not do the bidding of whoever appointed them, which is what you libs expect. Try and break out of what your masters demand.

So why didnt you answer his question? It's a very straightforward question. I bolded it for you. If there was evidence of widespread fraud, it IS the job of the acting USAG to investigate.

Why isnt he?

The only thing he's got is butt-hurt.

For 18 USC 1341 there are two Elements of Proof: 1) any scheme engaging in fraud, and 2) using the US mails.

If fraud occurred, then the US Attorney General and FBI would be investigating, but they aren't, because there's no evidence.

The fact that Trump hasn't even asked the US Attorney General or FBI to investigate is telling indeed.

Don't even get stupid and claim Trump doesn't understand mail fraud, because his army of lawyers certainly do.

Any FBI agent or any US Attorney anywhere in the US can go before a federal magistrate or judge in Pennsylvania or Georgia and get a warrant to seize ballots to determine if fraud existed based on probable cause, and if so, then the investigation can expand to voting machines.

Yet not one single one of 1,000s of FBI agents or US Attorneys have.

So, what's your excuse now?

Every single FBI agent and US Attorney is a Libera? Yeah, right.

And, for the record, I am an Ultra-Conservative,

I make every Conservative on this forum look like Eugene Debs. I'm also a former police officer and detective sergeant. When I see evidence of fraud, I'll let you know.

Maybe this fella has a better hang on things...maybe we’re all being played...

Just so you know, your last few posts have been so terrible and devoid of anything worth debating that I haven't really read much past the first few lines. I suggest you learn to make a point and be concise. You can't post these pointless streams of consciousness and expect people to keep reading. At least put anything of substance in the beginning, otherwise it's going into the void.

Bottom line, you can't provide any basis for your subjective opining. No evidence. So now you name call to deflect. Lol.

I love your Buffalo hat. Fred Flintstone had one. The loyal order of Water Buffalos.

When people say there is no indication of wrongdoing in this election the bellwether counties suggest otherwise. They are what is known as evidence...videos can be explained away with truths or lies and it’s hard to know who’s telling the truth...but those bellwethers have got to nag away at the back of your mind if you really do care about truth.

Any good explanations?🤔

When people say there is no indication of wrongdoing in this election the bellwether counties suggest otherwise. They are what is known as evidence...videos can be explained away with truths or lies and it’s hard to know who’s telling the truth...but those bellwethers have got to nag away at the back of your mind if you really do care about truth.

Any good explanations?🤔
No, the bellwether counties are not evidence of anything except people not understanding that people do not perform to your expectations just because you think they should. People have minds of their owns and bellwether counties change because people move around and change. Something not meeting your expectations does not mean something is evidence of fraud.

No, the bellwether counties are not evidence of anything except people not understanding that people do not perform to your expectations just because you think they should. People have minds of their owns and bellwether counties change because people move around and change. Something not meeting your expectations does not mean something is evidence of fraud.
I don’t buy your argument...the bellwethers have been a predictor of outcome in recent and past elections , they swung heavily for Trump. People have not moved around and changed that much in 4 years...as Trump winning certain states demonstrates.

As for cheating...only key counties had to have large scale fraud for events to unfold as they did.

Trump even increased his vote in that den of right wing politics San Francisco...

https://www.sfchronicle.com/bayarea...-increased-his-vote-total-in-San-15726368.php

I don’t buy your argument...the bellwethers have been a predictor of outcome in recent and past elections , they swung heavily for Trump. People have not moved around and changed that much in 4 years...as Trump winning certain states demonstrates.

As for cheating...only key counties had to have large scale fraud for events to unfold as they did.

Trump even increased his vote in that den of right wing politics San Francisco...

https://www.sfchronicle.com/bayarea...-increased-his-vote-total-in-San-15726368.php
And people change. You don't have to buy it simply because you don't seem to understand how politicized our country has become. You also don't seem to understand that Biden changed strategy from past Democrats, such as completely disregarding Ohio, figuring he couldn't get the win there, and concentrating on the 3 states that were the tipping point for Hillary's loss in 2016, Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin. NC was even seen as a swing state (still not enough techies to overcome the redneck, aka people who raised me, votes here, yet, although seeing the posts on FB from my High School friends gives me hope). Arizona and Georgia were seen as possibilities for different reasons but have become swing states.

There is no other way to explain it to you besides "things change". How anyone can expect things like voting preferences and populations to stay the same for that many decades is just ludicrous. People and places change. Even strategies change. Who a group decides to actually pander to for votes changes. Even Trump changed the political strategy of the GOP since the previous 2-3 decades before him, by going straight for the actual conservative base, pretty much saying **** you to Independents and moderates, and making promises and giving compliments and passes to extremists. Hence why we have Q, why he has not gotten above 50% positive polling since his inauguration, but still maintains a pretty large loyal base (I've never seen any group more loyal to a politician than Trump supporters). That changes things. And in fact, Trump himself caused some of the change for bellwether counties. When you demand loyalty from people, the majority will either give it all or completely turn away, seeing such a demand as unreasonable, hence why they shouldn't vote for you.

There was no fraud. Simply because you think large counties, with large democratic populations who also made it somewhat easier for their people to vote as well as, in the case of Georgia, to "cure" their ballots (this was actually a law changed in 2019 for the entire state, which Dems prepared for and GOP didn't) committed fraud doesn't make you correct. There is no credible evidence of fraud.

And people change. You don't have to buy it simply because you don't seem to understand how politicized our country has become. You also don't seem to understand that Biden changed strategy from past Democrats, such as completely disregarding Ohio, figuring he couldn't get the win there, and concentrating on the 3 states that were the tipping point for Hillary's loss in 2016, Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin. NC was even seen as a swing state (still not enough techies to overcome the redneck, aka people who raised me, votes here, yet, although seeing the posts on FB from my High School friends gives me hope). Arizona and Georgia were seen as possibilities for different reasons but have become swing states.

There is no other way to explain it to you besides "things change". How anyone can expect things like voting preferences and populations to stay the same for that many decades is just ludicrous. People and places change. Even strategies change. Who a group decides to actually pander to for votes changes. Even Trump changed the political strategy of the GOP since the previous 2-3 decades before him, by going straight for the actual conservative base, pretty much saying **** you to Independents and moderates, and making promises and giving compliments and passes to extremists. Hence why we have Q, why he has not gotten above 50% positive polling since his inauguration, but still maintains a pretty large loyal base (I've never seen any group more loyal to a politician than Trump supporters). That changes things. And in fact, Trump himself caused some of the change for bellwether counties. When you demand loyalty from people, the majority will either give it all or completely turn away, seeing such a demand as unreasonable, hence why they shouldn't vote for you.

There was no fraud. Simply because you think large counties, with large democratic populations who also made it somewhat easier for their people to vote as well as, in the case of Georgia, to "cure" their ballots (this was actually a law changed in 2019 for the entire state, which Dems prepared for and GOP didn't) committed fraud doesn't make you correct. There is no credible evidence of fraud.
I accept that there can be changes to vote patterns. Check out the collapse of the red wall in the U.K....

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/dec/13/labours-red-wall-demolished-by-tory-onslaught

...but that red wall collapse was brought about by the Labour Party abandoning their base ( working class pro- Brexit, anti political correct) for middle class liberal leftists ( Londoners and Uni students pro-EU, pro political correctness). Trump has built up his base, there was no collapse in his support...he even increased it in San Francisco ...whereas in many ways the democrats have abandoned their working class base for the same types as the British Labour Party did...yet we are supposed to believe Biden massively increased his vote over Obama...even when the bellwethers said No!

Then it turns out that Biden couldn’t even win Florida...another key indicator ...then Biden beats Trump by 10,000,000 votes! Seriously, if people don’t ask questions about this and just accept that their old , white , bordering on having dementia ,male candidate won because liberals love that type of candidate , a candidate who basically backed Antifa and BLM... then you have to wonder about their intelligence.

I accept that there can be changes to vote patterns. Check out the collapse of the red wall in the U.K....

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/dec/13/labours-red-wall-demolished-by-tory-onslaught

...but that red wall collapse was brought about by the Labour Party abandoning their base ( working class pro- Brexit, anti political correct) for middle class liberal leftists ( Londoners and Uni students pro-EU, pro political correctness). Trump has built up his base, there was no collapse in his support...he even increased it in San Francisco ...whereas in many ways the democrats have abandoned their working class base for the same types as the British Labour Party did...yet we are supposed to believe Biden massively increased his vote over Obama...even when the bellwethers said No!

Then it turns out that Biden couldn’t even win Florida...another key indicator ...then Biden beats Trump by 10,000,000 votes! Seriously, if people don’t ask questions about this and just accept that their old , white , bordering on having dementia ,male candidate won because liberals love that type of candidate , a candidate who basically backed Antifa and BLM... then you have to wonder about their intelligence.
Again, you brought up a place that Biden didn't concentrate on. Trump moved to Florida since the last election. Candidates generally win their own states (with some exceptions, such as NY for any GOP isn't going to happen).

Biden beat Trump by 7M votes. And the polls show that this was expected. Trump was the least popular President in my lifetime (I'm 40). He was consistent in both his approval rating (didn't reach 50% since his inauguration in 2017) and his disapproval rating (which stayed above 50% in that same time frame). Over 4 years, Trump could not only not cut into the voting block he needed to actually win again, moderates of any political lean, but he worked to unite groups against him by being the way he is. Never-Trumpers, liberals, even Independents and military members/veterans (yes, Trump probably has a majority of military member and veteran support overall, like most GOP do, but he caused a slip in that support from his actions and words) were uniting against him.

And it has been over 8 years since the last time Obama was elected, which means there was not only a population growth, but also an increase in voter turnout, due in no small part to pushing for that.

Here's an interesting fact along those lines...

Despite poor recent performances, media and academic polls have an impressive 80 percent record predicting the winner during the modern era. But, when the polls err, non-polling metrics do not; the latter have a 100 percent record. Every non-polling metric forecast Trump’s reelection. For Trump to lose this election, the mainstream polls needed to be correct, which they were not. Furthermore, for Trump to lose, not only did one or more of these metrics have to be wrong for the first time ever, but every single one had to be wrong, and at the very same time; not an impossible outcome, but extremely unlikely nonetheless.

Reasons why the 2020 presidential election is deeply puzzling

But, hey, really not worthy of an investigation.

Any good explanations?🤔
Wouldn't this "bellwether counties" argument justify the statement "the republicans cheated in the bellwether counties" just as well as pointing at democratic fraud?

Wouldn't this "bellwether counties" argument justify the statement "the republicans cheated in the bellwether counties" just as well as pointing at democratic fraud?

not to someone immersed in right wing propaganda

Again, you brought up a place that Biden didn't concentrate on. Trump moved to Florida since the last election. Candidates generally win their own states (with some exceptions, such as NY for any GOP isn't going to happen).

Biden beat Trump by 7M votes. And the polls show that this was expected. Trump was the least popular President in my lifetime (I'm 40). He was consistent in both his approval rating (didn't reach 50% since his inauguration in 2017) and his disapproval rating (which stayed above 50% in that same time frame). Over 4 years, Trump could not only not cut into the voting block he needed to actually win again, moderates of any political lean, but he worked to unite groups against him by being the way he is. Never-Trumpers, liberals, even Independents and military members/veterans (yes, Trump probably has a majority of military member and veteran support overall, like most GOP do, but he caused a slip in that support from his actions and words) were uniting against him.

And it has been over 8 years since the last time Obama was elected, which means there was not only a population growth, but also an increase in voter turnout, due in no small part to pushing for that.
Trump increased his vote in places like San Francisco , won states like Florida and then you have vote spikes in areas that were critical to a Biden win...then you have a boring old career politician , who looks like he’s not firing on all cylinders, and a generally disliked Harris smashing a President who has massively increased his vote share. I’ll always have trouble buying that shit...because it looks highly suspicious.

If the bellwethers display unlikely vote patterns go for it !

Trump increased his vote in places like San Francisco , won states like Florida and then you have vote spikes in areas that were critical to a Biden win...then you have a boring old career politician , who looks like he’s not firing on all cylinders, and a generally disliked Harris smashing a President who has massively increased his vote share. I’ll always have trouble buying that shit...because it looks highly suspicious.
You have a candidate, Trump, who was absolutely hated, despised. Trump did not increase his actual voting share since his last election. He lost the popular vote by 2.8M to Hillary, and 7.1M to Biden. Biden won key states (Michigan, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin) by much bigger margins than Trump did in 2016. Trump took MI in 2016 by 11k votes, Biden took it by 147k by turning out more people. Democrats got more people to vote.

And Trump and Biden are easily comparable when it comes to which is "firing on all cylinders" with Biden showing much higher levels of mental clarity as well as less personality flaws and a higher level of sanity.

Trump did not increase his likability since 2016. In fact, all polls shows that he has not been able to gain approval ratings that are very much needed. You need more than a loyal base to win elections in almost every case in our type of society. Trump didn't do that.

You have a candidate, Trump, who was absolutely hated, despised. Trump did not increase his actual voting share since his last election. He lost the popular vote by 2.8M to Hillary, and 7.1M to Biden. Biden won key states (Michigan, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin) by much bigger margins than Trump did in 2016. Trump took MI in 2016 by 11k votes, Biden took it by 147k by turning out more people. Democrats got more people to vote.

And Trump and Biden are easily comparable when it comes to which is "firing on all cylinders" with Biden showing much higher levels of mental clarity as well as less personality flaws and a higher level of sanity.

Trump did not increase his likability since 2016. In fact, all polls shows that he has not been able to gain approval ratings that are very much needed. You need more than a loyal base to win elections in almost every case in our type of society. Trump didn't do that.
If we’re talking about the feelings side of things...Trump increased his vote in SF, he increased his vote amongst all minorities (as a percentage!)...but supposedly Biden was even more appealing...white women must be going nuts over him lol...

Biden will not make one term...at least Trump managed that.

Approval ratings mean nothing unless there were comparable approval ratings for Biden...I don’t know whether there were ...

If we’re talking about the feelings side of things...Trump increased his vote in SF, he increased his vote amongst all minorities (as a percentage!)...but supposedly Biden was even more appealing...white women must be going nuts over him lol...

Biden will not make one term...at least Trump managed that.

Approval ratings mean nothing unless there were comparable approval ratings for Biden...I don’t know whether there were ...
As a white woman, neither candidate was voted for based on looks. Now, if based on how they actually treat women, then vote goes to Biden hands down. It is quite obvious Trump has no real respect for women. He sees them as only worthy of being shown off.

Approval ratings matter a lot when it comes to winning a second term for President, as do disapproval ratings and how those relate to people's feelings when it comes to those who disapprove. Hating a President and their actions is seen as a pretty valid reason to vote against that person.

How were those percentages divided when it comes to where those minorities voted for Trump vs Biden? What about black men vs black women voting for Trump vs Biden or HRC vs Trump?

Pretty sure both black and white women are the main reason Biden won but it wasn't necessarily because they voted in larger numbers or percentages as a whole, but rather they got out to vote for Biden in much higher percentages where it mattered. San Francisco has pretty much little to no bearing on the Presidential election. Atlanta and Detroit however do have a lot of bearing and it doesn't matter in those places if they even get slightly smaller percentages so long as they get more people out there so they overcome the more consistent percentages within the smaller rural counties.

As a white woman, neither candidate was voted for based on looks. Now, if based on how they actually treat women, then vote goes to Biden hands down. It is quite obvious Trump has no real respect for women. He sees them as only worthy of being shown off.

Approval ratings matter a lot when it comes to winning a second term for President, as do disapproval ratings and how those relate to people's feelings when it comes to those who disapprove. Hating a President and their actions is seen as a pretty valid reason to vote against that person.

How were those percentages divided when it comes to where those minorities voted for Trump vs Biden? What about black men vs black women voting for Trump vs Biden or HRC vs Trump?

Pretty sure both black and white women are the main reason Biden won but it wasn't necessarily because they voted in larger numbers or percentages as a whole, but rather they got out to vote for Biden in much higher percentages where it mattered. San Francisco has pretty much little to no bearing on the Presidential election. Atlanta and Detroit however do have a lot of bearing and it doesn't matter in those places if they even get slightly smaller percentages so long as they get more people out there so they overcome the more consistent percentages within the smaller rural counties.
If there was an Obama type character standing against Trump then I wouldn't necessarily have questioned the win...but Biden and Harris just don’t have the pulling power imo. You can argue that Trump has a high level of repelling power but his vote numbers were huge. If the Trump presidency had been economically bad it would be easier to see how people would stream out in their millions to vote for a decrepit old man who likes sniffing kids and an Indian woman who likes to pretend to be black.

I guess we’ll have to agree to disagree, for me there was only one way Biden was going to win, whereas you think the hatred of Trump is enough for people to vote for an establishment figure who has never done a days work in his life...but hey , I’m not American , maybe Americans like those qualities more than I thought.

If there was an Obama type character standing against Trump then I wouldn't necessarily have questioned the win...but Biden and Harris just don’t have the pulling power imo. You can argue that Trump has a high level of repelling power but his vote numbers were huge. If the Trump presidency had been economically bad it would be easier to see how people would stream out in their millions to vote for a decrepit old man who likes sniffing kids and an Indian woman who likes to pretend to be black.

I guess we’ll have to agree to disagree, for me there was only one way Biden was going to win, whereas you think the hatred of Trump is enough for people to vote for an establishment figure who has never done a days work in his life...but hey , I’m not American , maybe Americans like those qualities more than I thought.
Just because you don't see where their "pulling power" lies, doesn't mean it isn't there. It is called seeing people who are not insane, egotistical, greedy assholes with cult followings.

The votes against him were even more "huge". That's the point.

Did you miss last year somehow? Trump ****ed up coronavirus response. We are now going into a recession.

I think the hatred for the type of person Trump is, for his actions and his greed and his lack of leadership is what lost him the election. Along with a global pandemic that he ****ed up responding to.

Americans tend to like leaders who actually lead rather than developing a cult following (regardless of how large it may be). We tend to like politicians, Presidents who aren't greedy assholes who believe picking their own resort for a global conference, which is a business that the US government would be paying money to and giving publicity to, is a good idea and in that same note, knows that such a decision is corrupt and very likely illegal (which is why his own people had to convince him to retract the decision). We tend to approve of politicians/Presidents who don't act like mafia dons.

Also want to point out that you have yet to actually counter anything I've posted. Basically your arguments have come down to "well I think Biden/Harris weren't popular enough to actually beat Trump" and insulting them. That's it. You saying "his votes were huge" ignores that Biden's were bigger and that his votes were mostly from two types of people, those absolutely loyal to him and those who absolutely hate Democrats (which there is a lot of overlap). But the key there is you dismiss the power of hate towards Trump and his policies/behavior/personality, but simply ignore the hate that put Trump into power to begin with, which he pandered and still panders to.

Last edited:
Just because you don't see where their "pulling power" lies, doesn't mean it isn't there. It is called seeing people who are not insane, egotistical, greedy assholes with cult followings.

The votes against him were even more "huge". That's the point.

Did you miss last year somehow? Trump ****ed up coronavirus response. We are now going into a recession.

I think the hatred for the type of person Trump is, for his actions and his greed and his lack of leadership is what lost him the election. Along with a global pandemic that he ****ed up responding to.

Americans tend to like leaders who actually lead rather than developing a cult following (regardless of how large it may be). We tend to like politicians, Presidents who aren't greedy assholes who believe picking their own resort for a global conference, which is a business that the US government would be paying money to and giving publicity to, is a good idea and in that same note, knows that such a decision is corrupt and very likely illegal (which is why his own people had to convince him to retract the decision). We tend to approve of politicians/Presidents who don't act like mafia dons.

Also want to point out that you have yet to actually counter anything I've posted. Basically your arguments have come down to "well I think Biden/Harris weren't popular enough to actually beat Trump" and insulting them. That's it. You saying "his votes were huge" ignores that Biden's were bigger and that his votes were mostly from two types of people, those absolutely loyal to him and those who absolutely hate Democrats (which there is a lot of overlap). But the key there is you dismiss the power of hate towards Trump and his policies/behavior/personality, but simply ignore the hate that put Trump into power to begin with, which he pandered and still panders to.
I think you tend to have too much trust in the establishment, too much faith in what the MSM feed you...but I agree that the power behind Biden was hate...where I don’t agree is that hate powered the Trump vote... I think the USA getting off its lazy ass and standing up for its own ( MAGA) powered Trump , a positive force. What you you have incoming is anti-American leftism...it will ****ing destroy the USA and its standing in the world...the very thing the left accused Trump of. In 4 years time you will look back on the Trump era and its follow on as a missed opportunity and your country will be diminished.

I do seriously hope I’m wrong, but I know I’m not. The left destroys , it hates everything the US stands for, then it always , without exception, eats itself. Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom