• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Egypt: Appointment of new Luxor governor sparks anger

Well, I'm thinking that Mr. CIA told Mr. Egyptian Military Generals "You know, we know that Ikhwan was elected democratically, but.....we don't like them, but, you like our guns, no? So we keep getting you guns and you get rid of Signore Morsi, capeche? "

Now, anyone who is anyone knows that the only legitimate rival to the MB is?????? SALAFIS

Oh, the oppression, the soccer stadium beheadings, the hijabs on top of burkas, the pyramids are shirk and they gots to go, the SALAFIS.

So, does Mr. CIA want the Salafi's in power? No, no, no. I don't think that he does.

So, round and round the mulberry bush Egypt will go until the people "democratically" elect suitable people to govern.

and don't ever forget, "They hate us for our freedom..."

I love the Western media, for some reason now it became very difficult to find any western coverage of the Muslim Brotherhood demonstrations occurring in Egypt - where is the hourly/daily reports from the streets?!? online interviews with the demonstrators?!? -lol... but maybe it's just me.

Clashes return to streets of Cairo in another blow for Egypt | Reuters

(Reuters) - Egyptian police and protesters clashed in central Cairo early on Tuesday after fights broke out between supporters of ousted Islamist President Mohamed Mursi and locals angered when they tried to block major thoroughfares crossing the River Nile.

Fallen.

I love the Western media, for some reason now it became very difficult to find any western coverage of the Muslim Brotherhood demonstrations occurring in Egypt - where is the hourly/daily reports from the streets?!? online interviews with the demonstrators?!? -lol... but maybe it's just me.

Clashes return to streets of Cairo in another blow for Egypt | Reuters

(Reuters) - Egyptian police and protesters clashed in central Cairo early on Tuesday after fights broke out between supporters of ousted Islamist President Mohamed Mursi and locals angered when they tried to block major thoroughfares crossing the River Nile.

Fallen.

Heya FA.....yeah isn't that a shame. The Western media just can't get past that part embellishing more to whats there. Or they are so lacking in their attempted coverage that they look like dumbass retards.

Western media and especially ours.....American. This is where most of the problems are stemming from. All due to being in bed with the Politicians and the Elite. While at the same time not many are up on having basic common sense. Nor the brain capacity to fully understand the issues they report on.

But it is alright.....soon their time will come.

Back
Top Bottom