• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

DP Fantasy Football 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucky for the auto draft feature. I got the time conversion incorrect and when I figured it out I was at work which blocks the site. LOL

I got an A-! That and $2.75 gets me a ride on the NY subway.
Do I print a copy of my report card and then pay $2.75?

Last time I was in NY, I did not pay attention to the subway cost. When I lived in New York, so many years ago, it was 50 cents, then 60, then 75 cents. At $3, its still a great value.

Last edited:
Do I print a copy of my report card and then pay $2.75?

Last time I was in NY, I did not pay attention to the subway cost. When I lived in New York, so many years ago, it was 50 cents, then 60, then 75 cents. At $3 its still a great value.
Its cheaper if you use the electronic card.

Yes, last time I was in NY I just bought everyone cards. So they still have tokens?
I'm not sure, I haven't used the subway in quite some time. Even if I venture there I drive or park in Secaucus and take the train right to Grand Central.

Lucky for the auto draft feature. I got the time conversion incorrect and when I figured it out I was at work which blocks the site. LOL
Welcome to the league, Bodi. I had company yesterday and thought it rude to slip away for the draft, but I did so anyway as I didn't trust the auto draft. I was afraid I would end up with 2 tight ends, 2 kickers and 2 defenses, which to me was waste of an opportunity to get a good rookie late in the draft that might be a top 50 pick next year. Were you happy with the result?

I'm not sure, I haven't used the subway in quite some time. Even if I venture there I drive or park in Secaucus and take the train right to Grand Central.
I didn't use it much. Last two times to New York I stayed in Hoboken and took the PATH in or UBERed to a show. But we did use the subway a little. I lived in NYC from 1979 to 1981. The subway was both disgustingly dirty and dangerous then. It has cleaned up quite nicely.

Bummed I missed the draft. I worked 3 shifts over the last 2 days and, for some reason, I had it in my mind the draft was today. It’s all good. It’ll probably be one of my better teams.

Welcome to the league, Bodi. I had company yesterday and thought it rude to slip away for the draft, but I did so anyway as I didn't trust the auto draft. I was afraid I would end up with 2 tight ends, 2 kickers and 2 defenses, which to me was waste of an opportunity to get a good rookie late in the draft that might be a top 50 pick next year. Were you happy with the result?
Not sure yet. I have not looked much at the team yet and since I am just getting back into 'football knowledge' after taking a decade off, I don't know most of the players anymore.

Hey @VanceMack, nothing like putting up 166.56 fantasy points and losing. Sorry man! I know how you feel as had resigned myself to losing given that I was only up by 10 at half time. One Allen to Diggs TD and I was toast. So, I got to imagine the frustration of losing when my team did well. Anyway, from my vantage point, I got a miracle. From your vantage point .... well, it sucks. Sorry that you carry that feeling. Next time, I just hope my team puts you out of your misery early. ;)

Hey @VanceMack, nothing like putting up 166.56 fantasy points and losing. Sorry man! I know how you feel as had resigned myself to losing given that I was only up by 10 at half time. One Allen to Diggs TD and I was toast. So, I got to imagine the frustration of losing when my team did well. Anyway, from my vantage point, I got a miracle. From your vantage point .... well, it sucks. Sorry that you carry that feeling. Next time, I just hope my team puts you out of your misery early. ;)
That was a great game. I dont mind losing in games where 'the other guy' puts up great numbers...especially if I'm still in the fight.

The game was over when Allen through that last pick. If he had turfed in and they had gone for the field goal it was an easy win. But...still...good game...on to the next. As long as my points output holds up I should be good for the playoffs.

That was a great game. I dont mind losing in games where 'the other guy' puts up great numbers...especially if I'm still in the fight.

The game was over when Allen through that last pick. If he had turfed in and they had gone for the field goal it was an easy win. But...still...good game...on to the next. As long as my points output holds up I should be good for the playoffs.
You have a great team, and your recent trade makes you even better. I see you as the team to beat here, but there are a couple of other strong teams as well. I plan to be the guy that does the job, but if not, you are a deserving adversary.

You have a great team, and your recent trade makes you even better. I see you as the team to beat here, but there are a couple of other strong teams as well. I plan to be the guy that does the job, but if not, you are a deserving adversary.
Oh no doubt. Ive got good point production...but I think 1-8 are all contenders. Even Dakstreet isnt out of it and he has hit some of the highest point totals against. Gotta make some moves though.

You know your season has gone to shit when your running back throws an interception.

You know your season has gone to shit when your running back throws an interception.
That was a beyond stupid play. I'm beginning to believe their biggest loss this year was Bruce Ariens at HC. If Tampa ends up losing this game, it will be because of that.

That was a beyond stupid play. I'm beginning to believe their biggest loss this year was Bruce Ariens at HC. If Tampa ends up losing this game, it will be because of that.
That play went bad in every possible way.

Who is Waka ama?

They should be doing a lot better than they are. They actually have a really good team.

I can't believe no one picked up Fields before me. Like Hurts from last year.

I believe that team is managed by @Bodi
@VanceMack

I missed the draft because of time a time zone issue and then I could not access my team/page and when I asked about a couple of times it was ignored so I thought I was kicked out of the league.

@VanceMack

I missed the draft because of time a time zone issue and then I could not access my team/page and when I asked about a couple of times it was ignored so I thought I was kicked out of the league.
As tight as it is and with the team you have...manage it just a bit and you could still make the playoffs I think. You could have easily won your last two games...especially this week against me.

As tight as it is and with the team you have...manage it just a bit and you could still make the playoffs I think. You could have easily won your last two games...especially this week against me.
I can't access the team... that was the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom