• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Double Up?

Would you be willing to bunk with another member for the convention?

• Yes!

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • No way

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • No - I'm bringing someone with me

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Not sure

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
jallman said:
HE!! Yeah!!! Rump Rangers...saddle up...YEEEE-HAAAWWW!!! :mrgreen:

They'll be no "Broke Back Mountains" going on where I'm concerned.

Naughty Nurse said:
Bring it on!!

Anyway, you'll be too busy with gunny ;)

This thread is waaaaaay out of hand. LOL. Sure you wont be coming to the convention, petal?

Naughty Nurse said:
Bring it on!!

Anyway, you'll be too busy with gunny ;)

I'm sorry. Scuse me. I'm sure what you meant to say was SHARING gunny with moi. Don't make me get involved in this. You know I could take you both.

Kelzie said:
I'm sorry. Scuse me. I'm sure what you meant to say was SHARING gunny with moi. Don't make me get involved in this. You know I could take you both.

Whatever...Naughty will pull her switchblade out of her purse and cut ya...I already said I got an ice pick...what you got? huh? what you got? Thats right, take it right on back to the veggie patch, vegan. :lol:

jallman said:
Whatever...Naughty will pull her switchblade out of her purse and cut ya...I already said I got an ice pick...what you got? huh? what you got? Thats right, take it right on back to the veggie patch, vegan. :lol:

She's got a heterosexual Jarhead that loves confrontation. Bring it.:cool:

jallman said:
This thread is waaaaaay out of hand. LOL. Sure you wont be coming to the convention, petal?
Mmmm, gunny, Deegan, Pacridge, cnredd .....

...... think I'll start saving.

Kelzie said:

It's OK poppet - you gat him after we've finished with him.

Won't be much use by then .....

GySgt said:

Dontcha just love it when he gets all butch?

Naughty Nurse said:

Ohhhhh...I think nurse is sayin she gonna use him up like you would one of them dirty chickenheads from down the block.

i'd be willing to double up, as long as I didnt get stuck with someone like jamesrage.

star2589 said:
i'd be willing to double up, as long as I didnt get stuck with someone like jamesrage.

......aaaaaand back on topic.

jallman said:

Boy don't even start to mess with me. I used to win medals in sparring. :mrgreen:

GySgt said:

Oh its already been baa--rought! :mrgreen:

Naughty Nurse said:

Wha? That's not fair. You have to return him in working condition.

Kelzie said:
Boy don't even start to mess with me. I used to win medals in sparring. :mrgreen:

thats only because asparagus has a tendency to not fight back, vegan.

Kelzie said:

He'll work just fine.

After a few days.

Kelzie said:

I am really having to bite my tongue right now...dammit...just dammit...resist the urge to say it, joey

jallman said:
thats only because asparagus has a tendency to not fight back, vegan.

That's right. Cause I bite their heads off. Grrrrr...:boxer

Kelzie said:

oh my goodness, you are just so cute I cant take it. You can have him just for having made me chuckle today. Cuteness wont win you the next one though. :cool:

Kelzie said:

As I suspected - lady vegans are lesbians.

Naughty Nurse said:
As I suspected - lady vegans are lesbians.

*gasp* How dare you Naughty!

jallman said:
oh my goodness, you are just so cute I cant take it. You can have him just for having made me chuckle today. Cuteness wont win you the next one though. :cool:

:2dancing: Fantastic. We can fight for the next one then. No pulling hair.

Back
Top Bottom