• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Dossier fails the test of time; Trump-Russia collusion claims now called 'likely false'

Nothing so far has undermined anything claimed in the dossier. And there's a lot more information out there now.

Dv8waQiX0AAbBU8.jpg:large

My information states the Mr. Mueller was appointed in mid May of 2017. Allowing him at least two weeks to get a staff together and move in to offices, that means from June 2017 until today. By my count that is nineteen months - quite a bit short of the two and a half years (thirty months) that you claim.

In addition, much has been produced showing collusion and conspiracy between the Trump campaign and Russia. You however, reject it and refuse to accept it. So your descriptor of "producing nothing" is not at all accurate.

Mueller didn't start the investigation, Comey did, July of 2016.

Yes, I refuse to accept speculation as evidence.

It's been less that 20 months. Rosenstein appointed Mueller on 5/17/17. Other special council investigations have been much longer.

Comey started the investigation July 2016, Mueller just picked up where Comey left off.

Huh. That you have to pretend that Mueller has produced 'nothing' just exposes your utter lack of genuine interest in the subject.

Not a single indictment or guilty plea has anything to do with Trump Campaign / Russian collusion.

Mueller didn't start the investigation, Comey did, July of 2016.

Yes, I refuse to accept speculation as evidence.

You can hardly compare the two. One was very limited while the other is a true full blown all out effort.

I restricted my timeline to Mueller because that is the investigation that you expressed frustration with in your post that I corrected

Quote Originally Posted by hanger4 View Post
So far it's 30 months, 2 1/2 years of patience, reckon Mueller can continue producing nothing on Trump / Russian collusion / conspiracy till 2020 ??

And there is nothing to "speculate" about regarding the Trump Tower meeting set up by the emails as they are crystal clear that Russia is offering illegal help and the Trump campaign is accepting it. No speculation necessary. Just acceptance of reality.

Nothing so far has undermined anything claimed in the dossier. And there's a lot more information out there now.

But...Hillary...emails...but...Benghazi

You can hardly compare the two. One was very limited while the other is a true full blown all out effort.

I restricted my timeline to Mueller because that is the investigation that you expressed frustration with in your post that I corrected

And there is nothing to "speculate" about regarding the Trump Tower meeting set up by the emails as they are crystal clear that Russia is offering illegal help and the Trump campaign is accepting it. No speculation necessary. Just acceptance of reality.

1) Yeah, FISA warrants are a so limiting to an investigation. :roll:

2) You corrected nothing, Comey started the Trump Campaign Russian collusion investigation, and that's a fact jack.

3) Russia offered, Trump Campaign accepted nothing except a meeting, meeting aren't illegal.

Silliest chart ever. :doh

Based on this chart, using Sergey Kislyak the Russian Ambassador as a "link to Russia" you have just identified any American citizen who has ever come in contact with him from Democratic government officials through homeless beggars as having "links to Russia!"

The same is true of "Russia-affiliated interests" and "Russian business interests" whatever those are supposed to entail.

Just because someone has had "contact" with someone else does not mean they are "linked" to anything in particular. This is the height of witch-hunting conspiracy theory.

Last edited:
1) Yeah, FISA warrants are a so limiting to an investigation. :roll:

2) You corrected nothing, Comey started the Trump Campaign Russian collusion investigation, and that's a fact jack.

3) Russia offered, Trump Campaign accepted nothing except a meeting, meeting aren't illegal.

I corrected you and your timeline. You clearly were speaking about Mueller and I even provided the post from you which states that. You trying to move the goal posts now is rather petty don't you think?

The Trump campaign offered to accept the Russian help and that violated the law.

I corrected you and your timeline. You clearly were speaking about Mueller and I even provided the post from you which states that. You trying to move the goal posts now is rather petty don't you think?

The Trump campaign offered to accept the Russian help and that violated the law.

The Trump Campaign Russian collusion investigation started with Comey, July 2016, that's a fact jack, when Mueller picked it up is irrelevant.

The Trump Campaign Russian collusion investigation started with Comey, July 2016, that's a fact jack, when Mueller picked it up is irrelevant.

Except you specifically referred to the Mueller investigation in your post and NOT the Comey inquiry.

So far it's 30 months, 2 1/2 years of patience, reckon Mueller can continue producing nothing on Trump / Russian collusion / conspiracy till 2020 ??
And that's a fact jack.

Liberal/Trump hater: "I don't care. I don't like the guy and I want to see him fry."

Why do we need evidence with a witch hunt. Unless he can prove he is not a witch I say we burn him at the stake.

Liberal justice.:lamo

an-angry-mob.jpg

Not a single indictment or guilty plea has anything to do with Trump Campaign / Russian collusion.

Wrong. Thanks for admitting that you have no familiarity with the facts of the case and have no honest interest in them.

Except you specifically referred to the Mueller investigation in your post and NOT the Comey inquiry.

And that's a fact jack.

My post haymarket;

Where in there did I say Mueller has been investigating for 2 1/2 years ??

Wrong. Thanks for admitting that you have no familiarity with the facts of the case and have no honest interest in them.

My post haymarket;

Where in there did I say Mueller has been investigating for 2 1/2 years ??

You were clearly referencing Mueller and he has only been at it for a year and a half.

You did NOT say Comey and Mueller - but only referenced Mueller.

But, by all means, keep repeating that like a safe-space mantra if it spares you from the mental anguish of having to accept reality.

This is going to be an exquisitely painful year for Twump supporters and I'm really going to enjoy that.

You were clearly referencing Mueller and he has only been at it for a year and a half.

You did NOT say Comey and Mueller - but only referenced Mueller.

I said "the investigation", I did not say Mueller's investigation and sense Mueller is handling the investigation now he's the one needing to produce evidence of Trump Campaign / Russian collusion.

Reading comprehension is your friend.

But, by all means, keep repeating that like a safe-space mantra if it spares you from the mental anguish of having to accept reality.

This is going to be an exquisitely painful year for Twump supporters and I'm really going to enjoy that.

You're more that welcome to post the indictments and guilty pleas that implicate Trump Campaign accepted n Russian collusion.

I'll wait

I said "the investigation", I did not say Mueller's investigation and sense Mueller is handling the investigation now he's the one needing to produce evidence of Trump Campaign / Russian collusion.

Reading comprehension is your friend.

You DID NOT mention Comey and Mueller - you only referenced Mueller and his actions.

Writing clearly so you both mean what you say and say what you mean can be your friend. You should try it.

You DID NOT mention Comey and Mueller - you only referenced Mueller and his actions.

Writing clearly so you both mean what you say and say what you mean can be your friend. You should try it.

Whatever, if it helps you sleep at night sweet pea.

If got things to do and don't have time to play ring around the haymarket, tootles :2wave:

Whatever, if it helps you sleep at night sweet pea.

If got things to do and don't have time to play ring around the haymarket, tootles :2wave:

Why do you need to be so insulting?

Back
Top Bottom