• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Don't you wish the Bad Orange Man was still President?

DeSantis is my guy.
Why?

I mean I suppose he isn't as stupid and self centered as Trump but for christs sake man, can't you all find somone better?

I know I do. A real administrator who understands human motivations and plays to advance America First. Not sorry ass old $5 a gallon gas senile deluded Joe. Getting these losers out of office is JOB #1. Hahaha. All your bases are belong to us.......:LOL:
No, Grandpappy, I don't regret firing him even if it means war.

He would do the same thing anyway, Trump would hand it to him it'd be like taking an antacid, your stomach gives up.

At least Putin will be deposed.

Did you know about him Grandpappy? Blew up people in their sleep so he could be President and invade Chechnya.

1646454374177.png

Why?

I mean I suppose he isn't as stupid and self centered as Trump but for christs sake man, can't you all find somone better?
DeSantis is great, he has my full approval for the primary.

DeSantis is great, he has my full approval for the primary.
Why.?

That is like bragging about being the smartest kid on the short bus.

I don't get it.

Watch what happens when Biden's stupidity continues. Just watch. We populists are very rarely wrong.
Lol.

You are always wrong.

Get some self awareness for christs sake.

Why?

Who do you recommend? Harris? LOL
DeSantis is a common sense politician.

Ya, Putin wasn't going to stop for Trump, just as likely Putin would humiliate him worse, he wouldn't do anything.
Cause Bush and Obama sure stood up to Putin. And China Joe? Putin is making China Joe his bitch.
C219F750-227E-483A-854D-DE890598006F.jpeg

Who do you recommend? Harris? LOL
DeSantis is a common sense politician.
DeSantis is an unamerican unpatriotic, pig.

Perhaps slightly better than Trump. But he will go down as the single worst president in American history, so that isn't saying much.

Why not pick a conservative patriot like Liz Chenney, Romney, Kinzinger, etc?

I know I do. A real administrator who understands human motivations and plays to advance America First. Not sorry ass old $5 a gallon gas senile deluded Joe. Getting these losers out of office is JOB #1. Hahaha. All your bases are belong to us.......:LOL:
Oh God no, good riddance to bad rubbish.

Lol.

You are always wrong.

Get some self awareness for christs sake.
LOL
Defund the police= consequences crime is out of control.
Bail reform=consequences more murders.
Prop 47 in California= consequences smash and grab, business leaving large cities.
Soft on crime policies= consequences more crime
Open borders=consequences more unskilled illegals taking jobs away from lower income groups. Also tax burden on citizens.
More government spending=high inflation.
Mandates=labor shortages
Buying Russian oil=funding the war against Ukraine.
Stop energy production=higher gas prices which leads to higher transportation cost which leads to higher prices and depended on foreign oil.

Which of these is wrong?

It's happening as we speak. We the people are rarely wrong. Are you with us?
You aren't 'we the people'.

We are.

You are in the minority.

And you are always wrong.

Trump will go down in history as the single worst American president.

You fools couldn't be more unamerican and wrong if you tried.

LOL
Defund the police= consequences crime is out of control.
Bail reform=consequences more murders.
Prop 47 in California= consequences smash and grab, business leaving large cities.
Soft on crime policies= consequences more crime
Open borders=consequences more unskilled illegals taking jobs away from lower income groups. Also tax burden on citizens.
More government spending=high inflation.
Mandates=labor shortages
Buying Russian oil=funding the war against Ukraine.
Stop energy production=higher gas prices which leads to higher transportation cost which leads to higher prices and depended on foreign oil.

Which of these is wrong?
Those things are false. You are being lied to and manipulated. Turn off Fox News and the other propaganda outlets and get some real news.

Try sticking to sources that were around when your parents were young.

DeSantis is an unamerican unpatriotic, pig.

Perhaps slightly better than Trump. But he will go down as the single worst president in American history, so that isn't saying much.

Why not pick a conservative patriot like Liz Chenney, Romney, Kinzinger, etc?
I believe Biden has Trump beat as the worst president in history.
Other than his tweets and demeanor, what policy where you against? What policy were you for?

Why not pick Polis, Manchin or Gabbard?

Biden is a complete disaster, no getting around that.

My company is hurting. Freight is declining, costs are skyrocketing.

Inflation is a silent killer.

Back
Top Bottom