• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Don't Underestimate Joe's Ability To **** Things Up

You're OK with senility?

You ok with Trump's senility and dishonesty, lies, cheating ect........ ?

FYI, just because Fox News is questioning his mental status, it doesn't mean it's true. I've listened to many of his speeches and he is much better spoken than the president and actually answers a question rather than dancing around it while using the vocabulary of a 5th grader.

You don't have to answer the question. I already know the answer. You have believed and accepted anonymous sources for four years now and even for people like Bolten, Mary Trump, and Cohen, you suck up to them like the are the truth tellers of all time. Now you want to show your total and complete hypocrisy.

You claim he used unnamed sources and then you name the sources that have pulled the curtain away on Dirtbag. Thanks for the help.

No. It's you spreading a piece of unsubstantiated gossip. Gawd, you are terrified that your Dear Dirtbag is going to get chewed up and spit out in Nov. Even your DD knows it because he's going to try any and every thing to cheat....again.

Your side has been spreading unsubstantiated gossip for four years now. Funny how you all of a sudden care about that.

So it's Sunday. On Sundays are we suppose to believe anonymous sources? Or not?

Trumpsters are a confusing bunch, just like their cult god.

What about you? You believe every anonymous source, are you doubting this one? Or are you just 'confused?'

You claim he used unnamed sources and then you name the sources that have pulled the curtain away on Dirtbag. Thanks for the help.

What? We've had four years of anonymous sources that the lefty MSM refuses to identify their anonymous source.

This is a new standard for you. Why the change?

Accepting anonymous sources is a new standard for you. Why the change?

Do you accept anonymous sources?

Depends. Who is doing the reporting. What the reporting is about. Does it sound reasonable ....

It's music to my ears that you think Trump has ****ed up the country. I pray that he will **** it up for four more years.

IF, he's reelected there is no doubt your prayers will be answered; to the point there may not be a USA, at least as we know it, in four years. Notice, I didn't say when he's done because I fimly believe he will install himself as dictator/president for life before his next term is finished.

You ok with Trump's senility and dishonesty, lies, cheating ect........ ?

FYI, just because Fox News is questioning his mental status, it doesn't mean it's true. I've listened to many of his speeches and he is much better spoken than the president and actually answers a question rather than dancing around it while using the vocabulary of a 5th grader.

You're kidding right? Look at tape of him even four years ago.

Do you think it's a coincidence his campaign refuses to allow him to do anything other than ten minute puff piece interviews?

You're kidding right? Look at tape of him even four years ago.

Do you think it's a coincidence his campaign refuses to allow him to do anything other than ten minute puff piece interviews?

You're kidding right? Look at Trump over the past 4 years and listen to the lies and absolute nonsense that spews out of his mouth. Biden talks circles around Trump, don't think Joe has suggested I take a swig of Clorox yet either.

IF, he's reelected there is no doubt your prayers will be answered; to the point there may not be a USA, at least as we know it, in four years. Notice, I didn't say when he's done because I fimly believe he will install himself as dictator/president for life before his next term is finished.

I don't want a PC SJW Cancel Culture US that let's criminals out of jail and then wants to get rid of the police on top of that and call rioters and looters peaceful protesters and who don't even have the decency to stand for our national anthem.

I don't want a PC SJW Cancel Culture US that let's criminals out of jail and then wants to get rid of the police on top of that and call rioters and looters peaceful protesters and who don't even have the decency to stand for our national anthem.

Yep, you hit all the talking/trigger points. Problem is; that's NOT what main stream Democrats are about any more than main stream Republicans are about White Supremicist ideals. No question there are differences between the main stream of Republicans and Democtrats but what is threatening our Republic is the hatred of each other based on the principals of the fringe that will never come to pass. What is true is Donald Jenius tRump is a liar, a mysoginist, a narcissit, a biggot and unqulified to do the job of President of These United States. On top of which he openly threatens our way of life WITH the backing of plutocrat todies like Barr, Pompeo, McConnel, Jordan and the rest.

tRump is the embodiment of every human trait we were raised to deplore and has none of the qualities we look for in a leader.

You're kidding right? Look at Trump over the past 4 years and listen to the lies and absolute nonsense that spews out of his mouth. Biden talks circles around Trump, don't think Joe has suggested I take a swig of Clorox yet either.

Your hatred clearly runs deep. You should lose it, it will eat you up from the inside.

If anything, the President has moderated his rhetoric, which is quite remarkable, given the **** you guys have thrown at him in the past 3 1/2 years.

I will be more than happy if their vision for America dies the death it deserves.

Your hatred clearly runs deep. You should lose it, it will eat you up from the inside.

If anything, the President has moderated his rhetoric, which is quite remarkable, given the **** you guys have thrown at him in the past 3 1/2 years.

Who are you to tell me what I hate and what I don't? I'm a never Trump republican, not a Dem. It's not a matter of hate, it's principle and respect. Trump telling me while standing on AF1 that he did not know about paying hush money a matter of weeks before an election is no different than Clinton doing the same to congress. What you need to ask yourself is how you can accept it from Trump and still be outraged by Clinton, or was that lie OK with you too? Honestly, how do you reconcile one being OK and one being not OK?

Who are you to tell me what I hate and what I don't?

Rawley. Pleased to meet you.

I'm a never Trump republican, not a Dem. It's not a matter of hate, it's principle and respect. Trump telling me while standing on AF1 that he did not know about paying hush money a matter of weeks before an election is no different than Clinton doing the same to congress. What you need to ask yourself is how you can accept it from Trump and still be outraged by Clinton, or was that lie OK with you too? Honestly, how do you reconcile one being OK and one being not OK?

Well, I've never been a Republican. To me, the difference between Republicans and Democrats in Washington is razor thin. I view the President as a refreshing change from both Democrats and Republicans. He's delivering on virtually everything he ran on four years ago, and will gladly and enthusiastically vote for him again. Do I give a **** that he paid hush money to some blackmailing whore? Not in the least.

No, we just think that Trump has let 173,000 people die, so it's probably sensible to let another guy try this whole President thing.

Most of those deaths are a direct result of failed local leadership by the left. Half the deaths in my state were in the nursing homes and it was the left that ordered infected people place back in those homes. Not just my state either. It was the left that failed to protect our elderly and most vulnerable. I know the facts so save your lies for the clueless.

Most of those deaths are a direct result of failed local leadership by the left. Half the deaths in my state were in the nursing homes and it was the left that ordered infected people place back in those homes. Not just my state either. It was the left that failed to protect our elderly and most vulnerable. I know the facts so save your lies for the clueless.

LMFAO "tHe LeFt"

You liberals are just as bad as the conservatives with your asinine conspiracy fearmongering bull****.

No, that's not ME talking, it's Barack Obama!

"And you know who really doesn’t have it? Joe Biden," Obama reportedly said.

Some of Mr Obama's aides were said to have believed Mr Biden took discussions in the wrong direction when he was vice president.

In his book Ben Rhodes, Mr Obama’s former deputy national security adviser, wrote that "in the Situation Room, Biden could be something of an unguided missile”.

Barack Obama reportedly said: '''Don'''t underestimate Joe'''s ability to f... things up'''

This is the man you are quoting and basing your OP on

A stunning profile of Ben Rhodes, the asshole who is the president’s foreign policy guru

Rhodes comes off like a real asshole. This is not a matter of politics — I have voted for Obama twice. But, as that quote indicates, he comes off like an overweening little schmuck. This quotation seems to capture his worldview: “He referred to the American foreign policy establishment as the Blob. According to Rhodes, the Blob includes Hillary Clinton, Robert Gates, and other Iraq-war promoters from both parties who now whine incessantly about the collapse of the American security order in Europe and the Middle East.” Blowing off Robert Gates takes nerve.

So you want to the known failure instead of trying someone else. We're you expecting different results next time, genius?

Failure in my state had nothing to do with Trump but our local left leaders killing our most vulnerable. While everyone was shouting social distancing our democratic leaders were sending infected patients into our nursing homes not only killing our most vulnerable but putting our health care workers in even more peril. These nursing homes have 2 and 3 to a room. I have been to them and know the truth.

Back
Top Bottom