• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Don't Underestimate Joe's Ability To **** Things Up

No, that's not ME talking, it's Barack Obama!

"And you know who really doesn’t have it? Joe Biden," Obama reportedly said.

Some of Mr Obama's aides were said to have believed Mr Biden took discussions in the wrong direction when he was vice president.

In his book Ben Rhodes, Mr Obama’s former deputy national security adviser, wrote that "in the Situation Room, Biden could be something of an unguided missile”.

Barack Obama reportedly said: '''Don'''t underestimate Joe'''s ability to f... things up'''

"Reportedly said"?

According to Politico the former president told one Democrat: "Don't underestimate Joe's ability to f... things up."

Why isn't this "hearsay"? Why isn't this "anonymous sources"? Why isn't this someone who is just out to get Biden? Why are all the excuses you make up for Trump suddenly absent?

:thinking

You never wait for a legit source when it comes to Trump! Anonymous sources are the truth. Bolton, Cohen, Mary Trump, et al are all total truth machines.

Don’t pretend to be stupid. You know perfectly well what a legit source is. And you what an illegitimate source is, which is why you keep trying to hide them behind Yahoo News in the hope we won’t notice.

Being that we KNOW how badly trump has f..... things up I think I will go with Biden.

It gives me immense pleasure to know that liberals think Trump has ****ed up the country. I pray that Trump will continue ****ing up the the country.

"Reportedly said"?

According to Politico the former president told one Democrat: "Don't underestimate Joe's ability to f... things up."

Why isn't this "hearsay"? Why isn't this "anonymous sources"? Why isn't this someone who is just out to get Biden? Why are all the excuses you make up for Trump suddenly absent?

:thinking

LOL. YOu guys have had four years of anonymous sources, four years. And you believe every one of them.

Don’t pretend to be stupid. You know perfectly well what a legit source is. And you what an illegitimate source is, which is why you keep trying to hide them behind Yahoo News in the hope we won’t notice.

I'm pointing out the fact that YOU don't know what a legit source is. You've been doing this for four years now. You believe every anti-Trump pile of **** thrown at you. You eat it up like piranha.

I'm pointing out the fact that YOU don't know what a legit source is. You've been doing this for four years now. You believe every anti-Trump pile of **** thrown at you. You eat it up like piranha.

You know what a legit source is. Use it next time. Goodbye.

Being that we KNOW how badly trump has f..... things up I think I will go with Biden.

So your solution to an alleged problem is creating another one. Just genius.

"And you know who really doesn’t have it? Joe Biden," Obama reportedly said.

Some of Mr Obama's aides were said to have believed Mr Biden took discussions in the wrong direction when he was vice president.

In his book Ben Rhodes, Mr Obama’s former deputy national security adviser, wrote that "in the Situation Room, Biden could be something of an unguided missile”.

Barack Obama reportedly said: '''Don'''t underestimate Joe'''s ability to f... things up'''

On a bad day Joe Biden wouldn't hold a candle to how tRump has proved he can **** things up EveryGodDamnDay!

Like I posted in the other thread on the same topic.

Here's the thing though. Those on the left recognize and acknowledge Biden's faults and weaknesses. However, even with those faults and weaknesses Biden is infinitely better than Trump in every single metric. There isn't a single negative the right can point out on Biden that isn't 10 times worse for Trump. Not one.

We could make a game of that, actually: the Trump supporter comes up with a shortcoming for any living Democratic politician, and we provide a version of that for trump that is much worse. Do you think there's a single example we couldn't meet with a worse counter-example?

No, we just think that Trump has let 173,000 people die, so it's probably sensible to let another guy try this whole President thing.

You know what a legit source is. Use it next time. Goodbye.

Ah, so now you are for questioning anonymous sources? The left have been throwing out and believing anonymous sources nonstop for four years now.

Ah, so now you are for questioning anonymous sources? The left have been believing anonymous sources nonstop for four years now.

Are you for accepting anonymous sources?

On a bad day Joe Biden wouldn't hold a candle to how tRump has proved he can **** things up EveryGodDamnDay!

It's music to my ears that you think Trump has ****ed up the country. I pray that he will **** it up for four more years.

Are you for accepting anonymous sources? Don't lie. You've been accepting them for four years now.

Answer my question first. Until then, your anonymous sources are rejected.

It gives me immense pleasure to know that liberals think Trump has ****ed up the country. I pray that Trump will continue ****ing up the the country.

That surprised no one, not sure why you even bothered saying it.

So you want to the known failure instead of trying someone else. We're you expecting different results next time, genius?

Answer my question first. Until then, your anonymous sources are rejected.

You don't have to answer the question. I already know the answer. You have believed and accepted anonymous sources for four years now and even for people like Bolten, Mary Trump, and Cohen, you suck up to them like the are the truth tellers of all time. Now you want to show your total and complete hypocrisy.

You don't have to answer the question. I already know the answer. You have believed and accepted anonymous sources for four years now and even for people like Bolten, Mary Trump, and Cohen, you suck up to them like the are the truth tellers of all time. Now you want to show your total and complete hypocrisy.

Get a named source on the record. Until then, bye bye.

All things considered, I'll go with the guy that occasionally screws something up than the the guy that not only screws this up on a regular basis but lies, cheats, hides and hates as part of his administration. Gaffs don't bother me, lies do.

download (1).png

Get a named source on the record. Until then, bye bye.

LOL. There was no way you could debate me on that. Your record of believing anonymous sources is very detailed over the last four years. You will believe anything, no matter where it comes from.

All things considered, I'll go with the guy that occasionally screws something up than the the guy that not only screws this up on a regular basis but lies, cheats, hides and hates as part of his administration. Gaffs don't bother me, lies do.

View attachment 67291767

The fact of the matter is that gaffes haven't mattered in decades. Literally the only one I can think of that anybody has ever given a **** about was when Dan Quayle misspelled potato (I don't want to get into what qualifies as a gaffe here). That one incident effectively painted him as a stupid person. That hasn't happened again since.

People don't care about the gaffes of their own candidates. If they did, Republicans would have dragged Trump out of the White House and beaten him to death with their bare fists.

That is funny. A loon questioning anonymous sources. Too funny

You're OK with senility?

No. It's you spreading a piece of unsubstantiated gossip. Gawd, you are terrified that your Dear Dirtbag is going to get chewed up and spit out in Nov. Even your DD knows it because he's going to try any and every thing to cheat....again.

Back
Top Bottom