• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Donald Trump Loves Telling Jews They’re Not Loyal Americans

Tell it they aren't the only ones.

No group is alien to disloyalty.

Plenty of white protestants burning the american flag out there. I've never seen jews do that.

Jews certainly aren’t alien to being told they’re disloyal daily by Trump.

Jews certainly aren’t alien to being told they’re disloyal daily by Trump.

So why do you focus on jews then, and not on all the people that are disloyal?

Religion has nothing to do with it....well, unless you're some ritualistic satanist cult kidnapping children, but that's beside the poind.

You’re assuming that suggesting Jews aren’t loyal to America isn’t anti-semitism. Still.

Because it isn't. Their disloyalty has nothing to do with their religion. I've met more patriotic orthodox jews than I have patriotic protestants.

Those that are disloyal are because they're far-left, not because they're jewish.

many jews that are disloyal, are disloyal because they're not jewish enough. They are often atheists and far left on the political spectrum, and have little education on their own religion. For those reasons then, how can it be antisemitic? It is my wish that they are more jewish, not less.

Because it isn't. Their disloyalty has nothing to do with their religion. I've met more patriotic orthodox jews than I have patriotic protestants.

Those that are disloyal are because they're far-left, not because they're jewish.

But Trump didn’t say that. He said they’re loyal to another country. And he was talking to people he considered friendly and wanted to give him money. So I don’t think your context fits.

Is this *your* argument? Cause he didn’t say that. Is this what *you* believe?

many jews that are disloyal, are disloyal because they're not jewish enough. They are often atheists and far left on the political spectrum, and have little education on their own religion. For those reasons then, how can it be antisemitic? It is my wish that they are more jewish, not less.

Why do they have to be “more” Jewish? Why can’t they be not Jewish? And how many stone tablets did *you* carry down from a mountain to suddenly declare yourself King of the Jews?

More importantly: How does this obviously anti-semitic rhetoric prove Donald Trump didn’t say something anti-semitic? Usually when folks want to argue a point, they make arguments that assist them in that point. For instance: “Donald Trump cannot be anti-semitic” runs counter to “Jews are inherently disloyal, that’s what Trump meant to say.”

But Trump didn’t say that. He said they’re loyal to another country. And he was talking to people he considered friendly and wanted to give him money. So I don’t think your context fits.

Is this *your* argument? Cause he didn’t say that. Is this what *you* believe?

Do you wanna just post the video?

Why do they have to be “more” Jewish? Why can’t they be not Jewish? And how many stone tablets did *you* carry down from a mountain to suddenly declare yourself King of the Jews?
well, if they're not jewish, then it's not antisemitic. They're not "jewish"
More importantly: How does this obviously anti-semitic rhetoric prove Donald Trump didn’t say something anti-semitic? Usually when folks want to argue a point, they make arguments that assist them in that point. For instance: “Donald Trump cannot be anti-semitic” runs counter to “Jews are inherently disloyal, that’s what Trump meant to say.”
Antisemitism is based on hatred of the jew, for being jewish. You're confusing it with philo-semitism, love of the jew for simply being jewish. I recognize it may be hard for you to tell the difference, because they're both based on irrational ideas, that there is something intrinsic to being a jew that is not inherent in any nonjew, but antisemitism is hatred.

Do you wanna just post the video?

You spent how many posts just now trying to galaxy brain-nuance Trump’s jew hating comments and when incapable of making that slop palatable you want me to sHOw wHeRE hE sAId tHoSE ExacT wORDS?

I don’t have video. I made it all up. YOu’ve been arguing Jews were disloyal to America this whole time for no reason at all.

well, if they're not jewish, then it's not antisemitic. They're not "jewish"

Antisemitism is based on hatred of the jew, for being jewish. You're confusing it with philo-semitism, love of the jew for simply being jewish. I recognize it may be hard for you to tell the difference, because they're both based on irrational ideas, that there is something intrinsic to being a jew that is not inherent in any nonjew, but antisemitism is hatred.

I have no difficulty recognizing that American Jews are loyal to this country. That should not be a controversial statement requiring anti-semitismsplaining.

Somebody needs to point out to that buffoon that many Orthodox Jews are anti-Zionist. Disloyal to Israel, in other words, because the state of Israel is supposed to be established by the Messiah.

Alan Dershowitz is not an Orthodox Jew. He is the type of Jew President Trump meant.

330px-Alan_dershowitz_2009_retouched_cropped.jpg

Alan Dershowits noted Zionist and defender of O J Simpson

I have no difficulty recognizing that American Jews are loyal to this country. That should not be a controversial statement requiring anti-semitismsplaining.

Some are. Some aren't. Depends on the individual jew.

You spent how many posts just now trying to galaxy brain-nuance Trump’s jew hating comments and when incapable of making that slop palatable you want me to sHOw wHeRE hE sAId tHoSE ExacT wORDS?

I don’t have video. I made it all up. YOu’ve been arguing Jews were disloyal to America this whole time for no reason at all.

Then what are you waiting for? Why do you fear posting the video so much?

My interpretation is entirely independent from the president. My views of jews are lot more negative than his, but that's because I am a jew, and I have no need to prove that I am a philo-semite.

Some are. Some aren't. Depends on the individual jew.

Right, but we are discussing a blanket statement made by the potus. You keep conflating your personal purely-philosophical-reasons for insisting Jews aren’t loyal to America with his reasons. He keeps telling us it’s cause he thinks Israel is “their country.”

Right, but we are discussing a blanket statement made by the potus.
I'm not, nor did the president make a blanket statement. Feel free to prove otherwise by posting the video.
You keep conflating your personal purely-philosophical-reasons for insisting Jews aren’t loyal to America with his reasons. He keeps telling us it’s cause he thinks Israel is “their country.”
Well, since you haven't posted the video, and I have no interest in entertaining your biased characterizations, there's simply nothing else to talk about but what I had told you before.

The conclusion remains the same: You are simply irrational to believe that the same party and same president that loves Israel and has done so much for jews, is also antisemitic. If President Trump is what antisemitism looks like, then, as a jew, I would like to see more antisemites be just like him. :lol:

Right, but we are discussing a blanket statement made by the potus. You keep conflating your personal purely-philosophical-reasons for insisting Jews aren’t loyal to America with his reasons. He keeps telling us it’s cause he thinks Israel is “their country.”
Do you deny that Israel is the Jews' country?

so he doesn't love the **** hole countries?

Then what are you waiting for? Why do you fear posting the video so much?

My interpretation is entirely independent from the president. My views of jews are lot more negative than his, but that's because I am a jew, and I have no need to prove that I am a philo-semite.

I don’t care about *your* reasoning for believing Jews are disloyal though. You have zero impact on life in the country.

I don’t care about *your* reasoning for believing Jews are disloyal though. You have zero impact on life in the country.

then there's nothing to talk about. My point remains....it is ironic that the same party that has done so much for jews is the party you accuse of antisemitism. Pray tell, what's your party's plan for jews? Do you plan to do more than Trump? :lol::lol:

I'm not, nor did the president make a blanket statement. Feel free to prove otherwise by posting the video.

Well, since you haven't posted the video, and I have no interest in entertaining your biased characterizations, there's simply nothing else to talk about but what I had told you before.

The conclusion remains the same: You are simply irrational to believe that the same party and same president that loves Israel and has done so much for jews, is also antisemitic. If President Trump is what antisemitism looks like, then, as a jew, I would like to see more antisemites be just like him. :lol:

Unless you can produce video of your bris, we have no means to even know if *this* claim is relevant to your arguments.

Goodbye, 12. Thanks.

Unless you can produce video of your bris, we have no means to even know if *this* claim is relevant to your arguments.

Goodbye, 12. Thanks.

lol how do you plan to be more pro-jewish than Trump? If he's such an antisemite, it should be easy for you :lol:

then there's nothing to talk about. My point remains....it is ironic that the same party that has done so much for jews is the party you accuse of antisemitism. Pray tell, what's your party's plan for jews? Do you plan to do more than Trump? :lol::lol:

Not telling Jews they’re disloyal to this country is probably a good starting place. Cause American Jews live in America. Not Israel. Cause they’re loyal.

Your Pro-Jew platform is off to the same start as your anti-covid platform.

He is helping Jews by moving the embassy and facilitating peace agreements, and protecting orthodox jews on college campuses.

How did moving the embassy help me?

Back
Top Bottom