• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Donald Trump Loves Telling Jews They’re Not Loyal Americans

How did moving the embassy help me?

Personally? nothing. It forced Arab nations to the negotiation on table and now we're getting peace agreements all over the ME, and a more welcoming environment for jews in the region....but of course, the only jew that matters is you, so admittedly, nothing. nothing at all.

Not telling Jews they’re disloyal to this country is probably a good starting place. Cause American Jews live in America. Not Israel. Cause they’re loyal.

Your Pro-Jew platform is off to the same start as your anti-covid platform.

Anyone who's sold out to liberalism is disloyal to the country. them being jewish has nothing to do with it :lol::lol:

Personally? nothing. It forced Arab nations to the negotiation on table and now we're getting peace agreements all over the ME, and a more welcoming environment for jews in the region....but of course, the only jew that matters is you, so admittedly, nothing. nothing at all.

If it's not helping me then it's not "helping Jews." It's helping a government coalition in a country very, very far away from me.

Anyone who's sold out to liberalism is disloyal to the country. them being jewish has nothing to do with it :lol::lol:

Not according to Donald Trump. Being Jewish = traitor.

This happened:

“WASHINGTON (JTA) — President Donald Trump spent much of his 20-minute call with American Jewish leaders making the case for more American Jews to vote for him. He closed by repeating a line that has raised their eyebrows before.

“We really appreciate you,” Trump said as he signed off the call, an annual pre-Rosh Hashanah presidential tradition. “We love your country also.”

On Rosh Hashanah call, Trump tells American Jews 'We love your country' and asks for their vote - Jewish Telegraphic Agency

Now, before ya’ll accuse me of jumping to conclusions, I’m sure it’s just a slip of the tongue -

“Speaking to reporters on Tuesday, Mr Trump said: "I think any Jewish people that vote for a Democrat, I think it shows either a total lack of knowledge or great disloyalty."
On Wednesday, he denied his comments were racist and told reporters: "If you vote for a Democrat, you're being disloyal to Jewish people and you're being very disloyal to Israel."

Trump accuses Jewish Democrat voters of 'great disloyalty' - BBC News

It seems the GOP’s standard bearer thinks Jews in America are actually Israeli double agents. While *he* spits out CCP propaganda. Funny?

Oh, come on, now... He's just the same as Ilhan Omar. Can't support one and not the other.

(That should make some heads pop... ;) )

Oh, come on, now... He's just the same as Ilhan Omar. Can't support one and not the other.

(That should make some heads pop... ;) )

Same folks that deny systemic racism exists will spend post after post arguing that a white guy saying Jews are disloyal proves he *loves* Jews. Mighty white of them.

Just lots more of the same thing... Bitching about president Trump!
Please remember this very big deal.

Donald J. Trump moved the United States Embassy in Israel to Jerusalem. That is a really big deal — both as policy and as politics.

Despite political promises and acts of Congress, the bureaucrats in the State Department and the pundits from around the world had blocked the move to Jerusalem. They said American blood would be shed if we moved the embassy to the capital city. They were wrong.

President did what no one did for 40 years!!
Why moving the U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem was smart - Washington Times

Biden is sinking fast. He barely can read a teleprompter now.
You post this ^^ as an achievement? What was achieved by Trump’s recognizing Jerusalem as Israel’s capital other than destroying any chance of an Israeli/Palestinian peace and upsetting other Middle East countries?

If Trump’s objective was to make things worse, he succeeded.

Previous American presidents understood the potential dangers in recognizing Jerusalem as Israel’s capital. That’s why they didn’t. Trump wasn’t brave, he was an idiot.

If you really believe that Trump dislikes Jews merely because they are Jews then you truly deserve the mental pretzel award, gold version.

Exactly. Who can doubt Trump loves Jewish people when he had this to say:

“Black guys counting my money! I hate it. The only kind of people I want counting my money are short guys that wear yarmulkes every day."

This happened:

“WASHINGTON (JTA) — President Donald Trump spent much of his 20-minute call with American Jewish leaders making the case for more American Jews to vote for him. He closed by repeating a line that has raised their eyebrows before.

“We really appreciate you,” Trump said as he signed off the call, an annual pre-Rosh Hashanah presidential tradition. “We love your country also.”

On Rosh Hashanah call, Trump tells American Jews 'We love your country' and asks for their vote - Jewish Telegraphic Agency

Now, before ya’ll accuse me of jumping to conclusions, I’m sure it’s just a slip of the tongue -

“Speaking to reporters on Tuesday, Mr Trump said: "I think any Jewish people that vote for a Democrat, I think it shows either a total lack of knowledge or great disloyalty."
On Wednesday, he denied his comments were racist and told reporters: "If you vote for a Democrat, you're being disloyal to Jewish people and you're being very disloyal to Israel."

It seems the GOP’s standard bearer thinks Jews in America are actually Israeli double agents. While *he* spits out CCP propaganda. Funny?
They'll come for Left Wing Jews first. The Right Wing ones will cheer the purge....until it becomes their turn.

This happened:

for some reason most jews like catholics vote democrat which is voting completely against noy only their religious ideals but their personal benefit.

the only reason to elect any democrat is if you support mob rule.

Did you know Trump’s son in law is Jewish?
And his daughter. And grand children. I support Israel btw and that in no way makes me disloyal to Britain or Sweden.

And his daughter. And grand children. I support Israel btw and that in no way makes me disloyal to Britain or Sweden.

not according to Donald Trump.

When did he do that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

a few times over the last few years. Most recent example is included in the OP.

You don’t know much about either group, hence your question and your position.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Do you not think American Jews are loyal to America as well?

He speaks the language of the low-educated whites.

These whites are poorly educated, and so they will not understand this thread.

Because they don't understand it, they will become angry. When they become angry, their solution is to accuse you of having a derangement syndrome.

The obvious answer, of course, is that they become educated. Their choice is faster, but it will never solve their problems.

Somebody needs to point out to that buffoon that many Orthodox Jews are anti-Zionist. Disloyal to Israel, in other words, because the state of Israel is supposed to be established by the Messiah.

Trump's support from the Jewish community consists of Likud-friendly/Bibi-friendly people, which means it boils down to almost a mirror image of how it boils down over here. And then you have "Jews for Jesus", of which my oldest brother is one, but almost any Jew will tell you that they aren't Jews at all, not that the J4J's will listen, of course.

So basically both Bibi and Trump are telling about half the Jewish community that being any other type of Jew is, according to them, wrong.

NICE 🤣🤣🤣

Just lots more of the same thing... Bitching about president Trump!
Please remember this very big deal.

Donald J. Trump moved the United States Embassy in Israel to Jerusalem. That is a really big deal — both as policy and as politics.

Despite political promises and acts of Congress, the bureaucrats in the State Department and the pundits from around the world had blocked the move to Jerusalem. They said American blood would be shed if we moved the embassy to the capital city. They were wrong.

President did what no one did for 40 years!!
Why moving the U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem was smart - Washington Times

Biden is sinking fast. He barely can read a teleprompter now.
And what was accomplished to further peace and justice by moving the embassy?

I believe Trump supporters are the only people who aren't loyal Americans.

Back
Top Bottom