• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Donald Trump Jr. fears losing and prosecution.

Hey, that just might work for him! President Pence - president for 10 minutes and his legacy is that he was subservient and complicit in a clown-faced criminal's crimes. Poor Mike!

I don't know about anyone else but I can see it
Have a nice night

Sure he told John Bolton, who will publish it in his next tell-all book due to be in stores Nov. 1 just in time for the election.

Too little, too late. November 1 is a Sunday so voters have less than 24 hours to read it. The book should have been published months ago.

What makes you believe the story is true?

Present your facts, or maybe it you who is stopping by... :cool:

The facts are that he and they act just like how guilty people would be expected to act. Trump, through his lawyers, are fighting tooth and nail to keep financial records and taxes of personal and businesses, secret and have been ignoring subpoenas. That's just not how innocent people, who have nothing to hid, act. But it is exactly how a guilty person would be expected to act. So, if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's probably a duck.

Let us also remember, what is now clearly a whopper of lie told to voters in 2016: “I’m under a routine audit and it'll be released, and as soon as the audit is finished it will be released." Clearly, either there was no audit (which doesn't prevent anyone from releasing their taxes) and an audit doesn't last four years. Trump just was making up another lie to fool voters. List of false statements about Trump taxes.

Too little, too late. November 1 is a Sunday so voters have less than 24 hours to read it. The book should have been published months ago.
Bolton should have testified before the impeachment hearings. Everything Bolton wrote about, for his own profit, confirms exactly what Trump was charged with at impeachment.

Bolton should have testified before the impeachment hearings. Everything Bolton wrote about, for his own profit, confirms exactly what Trump was charged with at impeachment.

I was looking forward to hearing him testify. Of course, the only reason he did not testify was Donald Trump ordered him to disobey his subpoena.

I was looking forward to hearing him testify. Of course, the only reason he did not testify was Donald Trump ordered him to disobey his subpoena.
Unless I'm wrong, he wasn't working for Trump at that point. He was under no obligation to listen to Trump.

Unless I'm wrong, he wasn't working for Trump at that point. He was under no obligation to listen to Trump.

If John Bolton worked for the federal government last year, he was subject to following Donald Trump's orders. In all the reports I read, he was a high-ranking member of a federal government agency.

If John Bolton worked for the federal government last year, he was subject to following Donald Trump's orders. In all the reports I read, he was a high-ranking member of a federal government agency.
There is no requirement for a federal employee to follow illegal orders. An order to violate a Congressional subpoena would be an illegal order, which would be considered contempt of Congress. But it's moot. Bolton wasn't on the federal payroll, since Trump fired him on September 10, 2019.

Nobody needs to read it. They just need to go by what the New York Times says it says to believe it to be true.

I think the Trump Swamp should rightly fear Trump losing in November because they may find that they have to be accountable for the crimes they committed.

Back
Top Bottom