• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Donald Trump Jr. expected to meet with Jan. 6 committee: Sources

There's no cult. Trump supporters are America First patriots. We stand together and will soon take back this country in November and put an end to the attempted destruction of our country, it's traditions, and preserving the culture our European heritage it was founded on. As for Don Jr., he should definitely plead the fifth and not give an inch to this illegal committee.
Our European heritage? More simply put, our white heritage for those on the right who can't decipher the dog whistle. America first patriots, what a laugh. More like trump's brownshirts.

Then tell me - what's the rights plan to fix a global issue that has you that excited (honest question - not looking to slam).
Getting a bit far afiedl form the OP but two things.

1) Rescind every EO and reverse every policy Biden has made to fulfill his campaign promise to "end fossil fuel." Here's one of the better lists I've seen.

2) Stop spending. Gvt printing of money is doing nothing but pouring gasoline on the inflation fire.

As for Jan6, I think that depends on what really comes out of it and who may have been involved. RvW is going to energize more women for the midterms than i think anyone is expecting - but that's just my opinion

Nothing is going to come out of the committee but partisan nonsense. It's a complete waste of time and a symbol of what's wrong in Washington.

Getting a bit far afiedl form the OP but two things.

1) Rescind every EO and reverse every policy Biden has made to fulfill his campaign promise to "end fossil fuel." Here's one of the better lists I've seen.

2) Stop spending. Gvt printing of money is doing nothing but pouring gasoline on the inflation fire.

Nothing is going to come out of the committee but partisan nonsense. It's a complete waste of time and a symbol of what's wrong in Washington.

Yeah, we are sorry about that, my fault LOL

Your last part is agreed on 1000% I’ll check the list out a little later. Appreciate ya having the convo!!!

Our European heritage? More simply put, our white heritage for those on the right who can't decipher the dog whistle. America first patriots, what a laugh. More like trump's brownshirts.
What is your problem with preserving White European heritage? Why is it offensive to you?

What is your problem with preserving White European heritage? Why is it offensive to you?
The problem is I'm an american, born and raised in america. Both of my parents were americans, born and raised in america so why should I be preserving european heritages?

I'd say a bunch of the maga crowd loves his father so much that they think that the ex president and junior both tell the truth.

Suckers

Are you against preserving the culture our European heritage specifically? If so, why?
Exactly WHICH "European heritage" are you talking about?

Or do you really believe that there is only one "European heritage" (because there is absolutely no difference between any of the European countries)?

Preserving your heritage, traditions, and culture isn't racist. It's natural.
Well, where does that leave you with respect to "imperialism" (a prominent feature of the "European heritage"), or "slavery" (a prominent feature of the "European heritage"), or "antisemitism" (a prominent feature of the "European heritage"), or "monarchies" (a prominent feature of the "European heritage"), or "wars of aggression" (a prominent feature of the "European heritage"), or "feudalism" (a prominent feature of the "European heritage"), or ...

Back
Top Bottom