• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Donald Trump’s Wall Poster

Racists think Trump opposes illegal brown immigrants. What a bunch of morons those racists are.

It appears you are defending Trump for characterizing some of those pictured below as "very fine people". Is that correct?

599081d015000021008b654c.jpeg

a2668b92-7c26-4736-b568-feb08d471e03-ax098_4a00_9.jpg

Last edited:
We had cats all through my childhood; it was many years later when I got an “aha” moment when someone explained that “fluffy” had gone to “live on a farm!” My mother ruined me on cats; I was tasked with emptying the litter box when it was more than a week overdue. We had no Haz-May suits....

They didn't give me the farm routine. We'd already had cats die, one in the basement after crawling back in after getting hit by a car. But one time, they told me that they took her to the vet as always, and that particular cat "died on the table."

Which is true, not the whole truth. I don't think they knew that I worked out what they were saying without saying...

It appears you are defending Trump for characterizing some of those pictured below as "very fine people". Is that correct?

599081d015000021008b654c.jpeg

a2668b92-7c26-4736-b568-feb08d471e03-ax098_4a00_9.jpg

The Black Panther democrat enforcement unit:

Who knows, once these people get out of uniform and go back to work maybe they can be said to be very fine people in some ways.revolutionary-black-panther-party-march.jpg

Back
Top Bottom