• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Donald Trump’s Wall Poster

I feel like this was the story of Donald Trump's life. I don't know that he's ever had to actually answer for anything he's ever done. He certainly doesn't behave like it.

Nobody who has ever known him has any account of his ever being held accountable for anything, and if they did, we'd have heard about it by now.

The Republican party would have been better off with numbers, elections, membership, if they had at least made the impression that they were attempting to rein him in some (cowards). Or did they want their freaking tax cuts for the rich that much?

DwFiO7BU8AAP960.jpg

They didn't even have to buy the ladder, they made one...

Not seeing a Patrol in this picture rolling up and stopping them. And this wall is way shorter than 2600 miles...

Thoughts? Opinions? Crybaby whining?

And go ahead and build a slatted wall, then they won't need ladders. They can just

And go ahead and build a slatted wall, then they won't need ladders. They can just

That third one.. (~1:40 beginning)

Was pointlessly wasting my time and some video had a guy trying to do that to impress his girlfriend, except it looked like he had to go a good 45ish feet. Either ran out of juice or got stuck at just before the top, couldn't make a gran, and fell. Lived, luckily for the idiot, but with quite a bit of damage.

During a presser last week, there was a Game of Thrones themed poster prominently displayed in front of POTUS.
I watched a few seasons of GOT, but the plot got too weird for my tastes. Doesn’t whatever kingdom have a northern wall to keep the “White-Walkers” out?

View attachment 67247373

I guess it only makes sense for Trump to want a southern wall to keep the “Brown-Walkers” out.

:2rofll:

Yes they do - It's YUGE.....yet still it fails.

Is it just me or are his eyes seriously red?

At any rate....I have to crack up every time I see Trump making one of those faces that he thinks make him look commanding, but really just put a face on his epic douchebaggery.

Yes they do look red.

He obviously doesn't watch GoT.;)

No, they do, it's just very small, pink and mushroom shaped and instead of fire it spews "golden showers of syphilis infected trickle", and nobody except for a select unlucky few ladies and probably Ivanka is scared of it.:roll:

OMG Bad mental - bad mental................:2rofll::2rofll:

Oh Hell to the NO, because if people give in to him on this, he will definitely up the ante, and it will be a never ending series of hostage takings and cascading shutdowns.
No way in Hell, this dog MUST be house trained if we're going to survive this.

The only problem with your analogy is that you cannot start scolding the dog after he has been pissing in the corner of the room for 70 years!

The only problem with your analogy is that you cannot start scolding the dog after he has been pissing in the corner of the room for 70 years!

I cannot comment because I don't want a knock on my door.

You can still crate him...

During a presser last week, there was a Game of Thrones themed poster prominently displayed in front of POTUS.
I watched a few seasons of GOT, but the plot got too weird for my tastes. Doesn’t whatever kingdom have a northern wall to keep the “White-Walkers” out?

View attachment 67247373

I guess it only makes sense for Trump to want a southern wall to keep the “Brown-Walkers” out.

:2rofll:

Racists think Trump opposes illegal brown immigrants. What a bunch of morons those racists are.Racism obama race baiting as hillary and soros join him.jpg

You can still crate him...

Off topic; I have had a few dogs in my life and really don’t understand the “crate method.” Our most recent canine, nine years ago, GSD, pitched a fit the first night when we gated him off in an alcove of the kitchen. Without bragging, he has been the easiest dog to train and house-break. Introduction to play was throwing a ball or a frisbee and he just knew what was up......

Off topic; I have had a few dogs in my life and really don’t understand the “crate method.” Our most recent canine, nine years ago, GSD, pitched a fit the first night when we gated him off in an alcove of the kitchen. Without bragging, he has been the easiest dog to train and house-break. Introduction to play was throwing a ball or a frisbee and he just knew what was up......

I'm no expert. Always had cats. I was speaking more based on others talking about crating dogs while they are away for a workday or whatever.

I love other people's dogs, but I don't want to deal with one. Treat a cat properly and train it a bit, and they can basically become a self-cleaning self-voiding mini-dog. At least mine is. But she's a Maine Coon, at least dominant whether or not pure. Nicest, most docile, and best-behaved I've seen.

That said, whether or not crating is good, they should crate Trump. Give him his phone for 20 minutes a day.....but have it only transmit to a nearby computer. Otherwise, give him Fox, burgers, and KFC. Let Pence run the show (as much as I despise Pence).

Last edited:
I'm no expert. Always had cats. I was speaking more based on others talking about crating dogs while they are away for a workday or whatever.

I love other people's dogs, but I don't want to deal with one. Treat a cat properly and train it a bit, and they can basically become a self-cleaning self-voiding mini-dog. At least mine is. But she's a Maine Coon, at least dominant whether or not pure. Nicest, most docile, and best-behaved I've seen.

We had cats all through my childhood; it was many years later when I got an “aha” moment when someone explained that “fluffy” had gone to “live on a farm!” My mother ruined me on cats; I was tasked with emptying the litter box when it was more than a week overdue. We had no Haz-May suits....

Oh Hell to the NO, because if people give in to him on this, he will definitely up the ante, and it will be a never ending series of hostage takings and cascading shutdowns.
No way in Hell, this dog MUST be house trained if we're going to survive this.

Well to be fair, I'm sure the next shutdown would be over something important, like his military parade and not just some ego thing like the wall. The world doesn't respect us enough, the parade is YUGE important!:roll:

Or perhaps declaring Putin's birthday a national holiday, his base would love that almost as much as mounth Trumpmore (which BTW is already under construction and NOBODY has ever seen anything like it, but it will need funds and warrant a shutdown too)

(I think we need a barf smiley or is there one?) :barf:

Well to be fair, I'm sure the next shutdown would be over something important, like his military parade and not just some ego thing like the wall. The world doesn't respect us enough, the parade is YUGE important!:roll:

Or perhaps declaring Putin's birthday a national holiday, his base would love that almost as much as mounth Trumpmore (which BTW is already under construction and NOBODY has ever seen anything like it, but it will need funds and warrant a shutdown too)

(I think we need a barf smiley or is there one?) :barf:

It's gonna be YUGE, unbelievable, trust me.

Mt Trumpmore.jpg

It's gonna be YUGE, unbelievable, trust me.

View attachment 67247403

You got that wrong though, he's so good and the most popular republican ever, that all the other three presidents tweeted and asked that his face replace theirs.

90vj9f4ll3vx.jpg

Back
Top Bottom