• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Don Lemon Wanted to Show Video of Trump Supporter Getting Shot At Capitol

Such a class act. A perfect fit for slimy CNN! Propaganda at it's worst!:mad:

this is just a diversion to pretend the domestic terrorists were victims and not really domestic terrorists

I can understand why Righties don't want the country to see how violent their buddies, the insurrectionists, were and how the shooting is 100% justified.

Can you imagine what would have happened if she had succeeded and they'd killed Pence?
The cry of ANTIFA DID THIS!! would be deafening and they would have their further justification for civil war but the Civil War II has now started.
And now all of a sudden they're desperately trying to tamp down the reaction.

The war has come, it's happening now.

She broke into a secure area where Mike Pence was being guarded, so I have ZERO sympathy for her.
Play stupid games = win stupid prizes.

Do you want to keep supporting this act of war?
Apparently...well, maybe the word is obviously, they only care about defending the honor of their country when black people kneel.

The video is must see. It shows what happens when someone is an idiot. A good lesson for all there to be learned. Lemmon is correct.
No one should feel the need to encourage seeing someone die.

Yes, the victim was committing a criminal act.
Yes, the shooting was justified, seeing as the lives of the Congress critters & VP Pence were at stake.
But that does not justify parading her death on national television.

Can you imagine what would have happened if she had succeeded and they'd killed Pence?
The cry of ANTIFA DID THIS!! would be deafening and they would have their further justification for civil war but the Civil War II has now started.
And now all of a sudden they're desperately trying to tamp down the reaction.

The war has come, it's happening now.
Fox tried pushing the Antifa script anyway, just like the Nazis after the Reichstag fire. Ingraham, Sean, asshole radio Nazis...all of them pushed this false flag narrative.

She broke into a secure area where Mike Pence was being guarded, so I have ZERO sympathy for her.
Play stupid games = win stupid prizes.

Do you want to keep supporting this act of war?
I don't "support this act of war". See post#11

Fox tried pushing the Antifa script anyway, just like the Nazis after the Reichstag fire. Ingraham, Sean, asshole radio Nazis...all of them pushed this false flag narrative.

Nazis gonna Nazi.
That's why I prefer dead Nazis over living ones.

No one should feel the need to encourage seeing someone die.

Yes, the victim was committing a criminal act.
Yes, the shooting was justified, seeing as the lives of the Congress critters & VP Pence were at stake.
But that does not justify parading her death on national television.
I don't watch national tv, and I am surprised anyone still does. The video is available, multiple angles, both before and after. It is an obvious good shoot. She was warned, she went in anyway. No one else was stupid enough to follow.

Perfect.

Lmao.

The red-hat snowflakes can defend cops killing George Floyd, or Tamir Rice - or any number of folks whose killings have been recorded - all day by psychoanalyzing their videos, but a video of one of their own getting shot by police is just too much for them to stomach.

They should play EVERY angle, every video, and talk about the history of everyone involved. I want drug history, I want child support history, I want every illegal thing they've done discussed.

Thanks.

I don't watch national tv, and I am surprised anyone still does. The video is available, multiple angles, both before and after. It is an obvious good shoot. She was warned, she went in anyway. No one else was stupid enough to follow.

Perfect.

What is tv? :ROFLMAO:

I don't "support this act of war". See post#11

The press has every right and a DUTY to share this news.
It doesn't surprise me to learn that you think someone's feelings supercede the need to
set the proper tone in news coverage of an act of war, which is what this attempt to breach the secure areas WAS in EVERY RESPECT.
It's almost like you would care more about the feelings of the dead 9/11 hijacker's family than the victims they killed.
Had she succeeded you'd be screaming to avenge the death of Pence, but being you are Roadvirus, you'd be blaming "radical leftists like Antifa".
We KNOW WHAT YOU ARE, Roadvirus, so don't play dumb.

The press has every right and a DUTY to share this news.
It doesn't surprise me to learn that you think someone's feelings supercede the need to
set the proper tone in news coverage of an act of war, which is what this attempt to breach the secure areas WAS in EVERY RESPECT.
It's almost like you would care more about the feelings of the dead 9/11 hijacker's family than the victims they killed.
Had she succeeded you'd be screaming to avenge the death of Pence, but being you are Roadvirus, you'd be blaming "radical leftists like Antifa".
We KNOW WHAT YOU ARE, Roadvirus, so don't play dumb.
Hysteria spill, aisle three!

Lmao.

The red-hat snowflakes can defend cops killing George Floyd, or Tamir Rice - or any number of folks whose killings have been recorded - all day by psychoanalyzing their videos video, but a video of one of their own getting shot by police is just too much for them to stomach.

They should play EVERY angle, every video, and talk about the history of everyone involved. I want drug history, I want child support history, I want every illegal thing they've done discussed.

Thanks.

Oh COME ON Hatuey...that lady was ANTIFA.
She was a radical America hating commie pedo leftist dressed up as MAGA.
@Mashmont told me so, and he's always right.

And that's all you got.
Unlike you, i'm acting rational.

I don't support what went on at the Capitol building.
Trump starting losing my support following the elections when he started going "FRAUD!" crazy.
This latest mess was the last straw for me.

I just don't think that people should be playing this person's death over and over again for political entertainment. It's not right. This ain't The Long Walk.

Unlike you, i'm acting rational.

I don't support what went on at the Capitol building.
Trump starting losing my support following the elections when he started going "FRAUD!" crazy.
This latest mess was the last straw for me.

I just don't think that people should be playing this person's death over and over again for political entertainment. It's not right. This ain't The Long Walk.

Sorry, not buying it and if some people are only entertained by this, how is that the fault of the news media, anymore than killings are the fault of gun manufacturers?

Lmao.

The red-hat snowflakes can defend cops killing George Floyd, or Tamir Rice - or any number of folks whose killings have been recorded - all day by psychoanalyzing their videos, but a video of one of their own getting shot by police is just too much for them to stomach.

Thanks.
You guys probably wouldn't want to expose a few Antifa thugs who infiltrated.

Back
Top Bottom