• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Does society say a straight person can turn gay but a gay person can't turn straight?

Perhaps I was a bit aggressive in my dismissal of your "homosexuality is like smoking" schtick

And it seems I touched a nerve with you for not being persuaded by your incompetent "argument"

But I do dismiss it I'm not sorry for that.

If you ever wish to put your ego aside I bet you're probably a good person to talk to.
If I stop responding it doesn't mean I've conceded the point or agree with you. It only means I've made my point and I don't mind you having the last word. :cool: I stole this line from someone else but it fits...

If I stop responding it doesn't mean I've conceded the point or agree with you. It only means I've made my point and I don't mind you having the last word. :cool: I stole this line from someone else but it fits...
Feel free to take your ball and go home nothing of value will be lost.

Golly, I still refer to unmarried ladies as MISS. and married women as MRS. I don't let semantics bother me ----- I'm a free spirit.
What you personally use is irrelevant to what society overall is using. The going term in many cases is turning to Ms. instead of Miss or Mrs. For that matter the taking of the man's surname is starting to be equaled by either the man taking the wife's surname or the woman just maintaining her own. Whether you like it or not the change happened. And whether you like it or.not the change in the language for sex and gender is currently happening. When it ultimately ends remains to be seen, but it's still happening.

What you personally use is irrelevant to what society overall is using. The going term in many cases is turning to Ms. instead of Miss or Mrs. For that matter the taking of the man's surname is starting to be equaled by either the man taking the wife's surname or the woman just maintaining her own. Whether you like it or not the change happened. And whether you like it or.not the change in the language for sex and gender is currently happening. When it ultimately ends remains to be seen, but it's still happening.
Many people don't even marry. Why would I wish to behave just to fit in with a barbaric society.

Many people don't even marry. Why would I wish to behave just to fit in with a barbaric society.
Are they not marrying or are they just not bothering with the legal form?

As to barbaric, that's a subjective opinion value. Personally I find the MAGA Christians and others like them to be barbaric.

Are they not marrying or are they just not bothering with the legal form?
Marriage is both legal and binding in the eyes of GOD.
As to barbaric, that's a subjective opinion value. Personally I find the MAGA Christians and others like them to be barbaric.
I do not believe in damaging statues because they represent ideologies I do not agree with. I do not burn stores, cars, and neighborhoods because I feel I've been wronged. I don't block traffic because I don't like the President who came into office. I don't swear that I'm going to leave the country if my candidate doesn't get elected (and then change my mind afterwards). For every Christian who does something stupid, there are a lot more people not aligned with "Christianity" demonstrating their own form of ignorance.

Back
Top Bottom