• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Does everyone just want to bitch and argue and not work on compromises that will work?

Your assertions are what they are.
My assertions? Poor code, You made assertions. And they were rather whiny. And I showed you how silly they were. You really should read what you posted. You literally accused the gov of Indiana of "feathering his nest" as if he was going to get a personal check made out to him. You completely ignored the legitimate reasons he would continue an emergency declaration based on a sentence fragment that I showed was not accurate. Code, whining and accusing me of exactly what you did is not debate. The reason you have such trouble with having an honest and intelligent discussion of anything is because you keep trying to make reality fit your delusional views.

The two parties have so divided us that even Mother Teresa would be called dishonest by one side or the other.

Anybody can be called dishonest. Only the dishonest actually are dishonest.

Our politicians are lying thieves and they need to be to work successfully with the lying thieves that comprise the political parties through which they must rise to get elected.

Our current President is one such successful political operative. I point to him only because he has been very successful in getting elected and an absolute, dismal failure in fulfilling his promises.

He has been telling the same lies to gain the same votes from the same people since his first successful campaign to win in 1973. Assuming he campaigned to win, that's 50 years of lying. Impressive!

He is promising to correct the same problems by promising the same remedies but has NEVER delivered to those who listen and believe.

He is not the outlier. He is the archetype. Those in politics who are successful all do this.

Liars and thieves.

My assertions? Poor code, You made assertions. And they were rather whiny. And I showed you how silly they were. You really should read what you posted. You literally accused the gov of Indiana of "feathering his nest" as if he was going to get a personal check made out to him. You completely ignored the legitimate reasons he would continue an emergency declaration based on a sentence fragment that I showed was not accurate. Code, whining and accusing me of exactly what you did is not debate. The reason you have such trouble with having an honest and intelligent discussion of anything is because you keep trying to make reality fit your delusional views.

You showed me?

The Governor did what he did and he said what he said.

Unless you can show me that he did not do what he did and did not say what he said, you are deluding yourself.

You showed me?

The Governor did what he did and he said what he said.

Unless you can show me that he did not do what he did and did not say what he said, you are deluding yourself
oh code thats just sad. You seem to be attributing the sentence fragment that has so upset you to the governor. No code, that was the article "summing up" their viewpoint. When someone is quoted, it has "quote marks" around it. This is what the gov said

The Republican issued an executive order Thursday that found, despite the state's strong mitigation and vaccination efforts, the coronavirus "remains a threat to the health, safety and welfare of all Indiana residents," and further action is needed "to continue to address, control and reduce the threat posed by COVID-19.
"

But code, there is nothing in the imaginary quote you attribute to the gov to claim he's "feathering his own nest". Thats literally delusion squared.

Back
Top Bottom